>born in sweden

what did i do to deserve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6F3ermQAKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk sweden was cool once at least people know you

Why are you self hater

Kill yourself, then.

why are you a rice farmer? it comes naturally when you are born in a shitty country with shitty people with shitty opinions.
true, but id rather live in finland then this shithole

I'm not a rice farmer

At least you live in Europe

>Waaah waah my country is rich as fuck
Suck my ass Bjorn

i trust our cops more than i trust yours. i dont mean the people im sure theyre more than qualified but im scared for their resources. i hear many quit because nobody funds them with equipment they need. its a bad situation when cops start quitting.

>have one shot at life
>born in some backwater shithole in africa
>contract giardia
>shit yourself to death

at least your cuntry has a low population density, unlike my shithole

proof asians are robots

sweden is not a rich country, everyone here has debts and the welfare system is worse then its ever been.
>more than qualified
i would have to disagree. most cops where i live are literal retards, women or niggers. i would be more qualified then most of the cops where i live even without training.

lol. i have literally never seen a nigger cop yet and i live in the middle of helsinki. some women, maybe 30%. i dont think they should be police if theyre too light to fight but some of them look pretty small.

true but its not a positive when you live in the northernmost part of your shit country where there is only like 200 people living and most of those are nigger tier sami deer herders

thats just future insurance. lebensraum

So you are a self hater

>tfw not Norwegian
IKTFB

i dont hate myself, i hate the retards who make up my country

Yeah I'm sure that your life is so hard.

fuck off jew this is your fault

Ah yes, It's my own personal fault that your life "sucks".

at least you weren't born in a washed up cornfield shithole full of lardasses, mexicans and hillybilly cousin fuckers which the only """""culture""""" this nation latches onto is blind consumerism and the fact that everyone knows us for warring 3rd world shitholes

at least your water taps aren't poisoned with fluoride and lead

at least you have something to be proud of in your country, whether it be its history or culture

at least you actually have places to go and things to do in your country

>I suffer in the usa
Move out of the midwest

There is literally nothing wrong with Sweden.
We're getting richer by the day and new swedes are coming to improve it. Why complain?

>We're getting richer by the day
Yeah, culturally maybe

That and economically.

>First world
>Complaining about life
Wtf?

>I suffer in the Sweden

Fuck you faggot I wish I was born in the US rather than this claustrophobic shithole country where people are packed like sardines with nothing to do or see. At least America is large and has a ton of untouched nature and unsettled land in all kinds of different climates.

presuming hes midwest, its essentially empty with nothing to do there

you don't know anything about the horrors of living here, I really wish you'd annex all of us in 1808

>I suffer in sweden
lmao this cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=v6F3ermQAKg

I would gladly switch places

Grass is greener syndrome

but what if the grass on this side is yellow and dead?

Nah, that kid have bad mouthed denmark for 6 months now. He's on Sup Forums too