My country is ruined forever, but where can I move instead?

My country is ruined forever, but where can I move instead?

Back to Turkey?

Brazil :)
Just chose a comfy town in Rio Grande do Sul or Santa Catarina and be happy.

Pitcairn islands

USA.
But that's a shitty reason to move to another country tbqh

The Virgin Islands

Fuck off we're full

When sweden falls and Finland becomes great again, I will go to Finland

canada

japan

Come be my German bf :3

No, I want him.

its not , germany is much better than america , i visited your ghettos , they are cointed in huge commie blocks but the towns next to them are clean and comfy unlike here in america were towns themselves are ghettos and are super disgusting

Why Germany is ruined?

there's no escape

NRW? Hessen? BW?

*gives brave little mexican wallhoppers free green cards while denying skilled british/german/french workers entry*

Chad

Am I wrong when I say Merkel has changed her mind, even though she lately said she doesn't regret it?

She want's to open up for camps in North Africa

>Merkel has changed her mind
m8 it's a pre-election period, of course she "changed her mind"

She praised Macron, and he's about to open up camps

Even though your country is getting fucked up by refugees right now remember you're still 10x better than most 3rd world countries. So stop acting like a little bitch and be happy with what you have.

I'm pretty sure there's a small correlation between the camps in north Africa and the Libyan coast guard finally cracking down on NGOs aka subsidized human traffickers

It won't be that way for his grandchildren at the current rate sweetie

Same with me

I thought they stopped the refugees entering Germany? Or at least reduced the number?

I was just in London. You guys are exaggerating. Yes, you have a security problem, but I didn't see a ton of muslims roaming around except in certain areas.

It's not gonna get that bad, you cunt. The refugees will assimilate with western society eventually. If they don't, your government will deal with it. Middle eastern conflicts won't last forever, either way.

Oh.. buddy... it's called "family reunification". We wouldn't have seen the worst yet, if it wasn't for our politicians changing its laws.

There are still more than 2 million "refugees" in Germany. Oh and it's not like the 5 million T*rks will suddenly vanish over night

>The refugees will assimilate with western society eventually
That's a lie. 75% of T*rks in Berlin live off of welfare and these fuckers have been around for 50 years now.

Oh please, you guys love the Turks. I always hear you nazis talking about your beloved doner kebobs or whatever they are.

Oh now they bring over all their family? Immediate or also cousins and shit?

>Middle eastern conflicts won't last forever, either way.

joke of the year

I know a Venezuelan that moved from America to Germany just because of the free shit you guys offer. Thanks :^)

>muh foreign food
It's not like natives could sell shitty fast food

> Middle eastern conflicts won't last forever

>Middle eastern conflicts won't last forever

nothing is anything forever.
everything can be fixed with long-term results as long as you get off your collective ass and do something about it.

I'm just saying if you really hated them you guys wouldn't be jerking off over that disgusting slop they call food.

Just like my dad doesn't eat "gook food"

Nobody's jerking off over kebabs, it's cheap shitty fast food and it's treated just like that.

Well stop eating it. You're supporting their culture by doing that. They need to be eating YOUR food.

>cooking specific foods is a racial trait
derp. public recipes, same shit ingredients

It supports a culture, is what I'm saying. I didn't say it is a racial trait. Not even sure how you came up with that.

>implying I eat that shit
Anyway, they're "popular" because these shops are everywhere and the stuff is cheap, it's not exactly rocket science (it's a money laundering scheme 2bh)

Honestly worst thing about Germany is how much they hate rich people. It's becoming anti-capitalist which is really bad.

lmao even I don't eat our food. if you're not eating from all cuisines in the world in the 21st century why are you denying yourself one of the few genuine upsides of globalization?

Come to Norway

no one knows the numbers, because there is no border control
it could be just 1 million or 5 million. no one fucking knows

Jeg vil :^)

t. ikke ham

>jeg vil
Stick to English, we're not as autistic as you are about speak foreign language in your own country.

>mfw mayor of helsinki gave a statement that "of course not" he doesnt think someone working in hospitality (waiters etc.) should know finnish in 2017