How does someone even have sex with a cute girl in your country without paying them or drugging them and/or plying them...

How does someone even have sex with a cute girl in your country without paying them or drugging them and/or plying them with alcohol and/or raping them?

Just baffles me how it could happen, I've lived on this earth for 20 years the past 3 I've been unemployed & not in education/training, but all this time no girl has ever even kissed me. I've probably ejaculated at least 500 times per year since I was 9 so roughly 5500 loads have come out of my cock but not one sperm cell has ever touched a female before(I supposed dead sperm cells would've touched my mothers hands when she washed my clothes perhaps).
Simply baffling honestly, I can't believe cute girls actually get into the same bed and ride a guys cock weekly or even daily and that some of these guys don't even continue pursuing the same cute girl because one cute girl isn't enough for them. One cute, angelic, heavenly goddess isn't enough for them, these guys must be some sort of gods, the power they wield astounds me they could probably kill me instantly just by clicking their fingers are they demigods that are placed on this earth and do what they want having maidens fall at their feet and not caring in the slightest only fucking them once then leaving these cute girls?

I'll probably never have a cute girl willingly sleep with me for however long I live, if I die of natural causes that will be another 60 years not counting the teenage years I was starved of cute girls, so 60 years of starvation but for these demigods its just a few seconds decision to leave and move onto the next cute girl, another few days and then they're fucking some other goddess, Just a few days. And I have 60 years left of no willing cute girls.

You've began masturbating at 9? You were already bound to be a loser desu

>past 3 I've been unemployed
Stopped reading here. I'm sure you have a handful of problems beside this, but this is your biggest problem. No one wants to hang out with a broke-ass.

Do you think this girl is cute?

I began masturbating when I was in kindergarten.

What city are you from? Get a decent looking "slag" as you bongs say and go for it

Say that to all the unemployed african americans that fuck bored suburban housewifes and latinas weekly
I'm from a medium sized town in the midlands

>Do you think this girl is cute?
With her Asian boyfriend

And now you're here on Sup Forums

>>Do you think this girl is cute?
What does he have that you dont have?

>Ctrl + F
>"just be yourself" - 0 results
times are a-changing...

I would let her send me to the hospital if it entertained her

I'm an absolute kissless virgin but at least I've gained some self control. I only fap 2 - 3 times a month now.

Do you think this girl is cute?

You're just getting old and losing your libido.

>Do you think this girl is cute?
Her boyfriend. What does he have that you dont have?

have money, project power, and make them laugh

I'm a loser that resorts to crafting lots of inside jokes that makes me "not like the other guys"

don't develop crushes and lie like hell

>when a girl starts talking with you every day, asking you how are you doing, what did you do yesterday etc but you hate yourself so much that you distance yourself from her because you don't believe your worth her time and eventually she'd find out how much of a failure you really are
hope she gives up soon because i've never been this close to anyone and this time the regret that i didn't do anything will be even worse than all previous times combined

I know it's hard, bro. But let me explain it to you.

1) First you need friends. Friends will introduce you to even more friends. Some of them will have a real vagina.

2) If you start feeling attracted to said friend, you need to make your friend acknowledge it and give you an answer. If the answer is positive, congratulations: you're in a relationship.

3) Once you are in a relationship with said friend. You can invite that friend to more personal activities, like having dinner together in a nice restaurant, or watching a movie. During those activities you're supposed to develop a deeper bond with that friend other than just friends. And you can deepen that bond by making physical contact, like kissing, hugging, caressing. I know this is all so complicated, but if you got this far, good job.

4) After you have deepened your relationship, you should show that friend your home. It helps a lot if you have your own house.
Having introduced that friend to your house, now you can invite that friend to spend time with you at your house, which means you can have more privacy, which means you can have sex. We're almost there now.

5) Now that you're at this part, try inviting your friend to do some activity at your house that allows you to do stuff together. If you don't live by yourself, make it clear that you will both be alone with each other, that is important so that your friend knows what to expect. For example: Invite your friend to have dinner and cook something together. That is an activity that will allow you to interact with each other closely and will give plenty of opportunity to talk and grow some sexual tension.
Or you could try watching a movie. But you want to choose a movie that wouldn't be too interesting or too boring.

6) Now that your friend has accepted your invitation and has come over to your house and you have grown quite a bit of sexual tension between yourselves. Congratulations! Now you can have some nice, healthy and CONSENSUAL SEX!

crazy eye

>just be myself
>I'm an insufferable dickhead that nobody wants to even talk to

>put up a nice and amicably person façade
>people actually enjoy my presence, while deep down I hate all humanity

so, fake until you make it, I guess

you got me

I'm 20

Gramps.

Being yourself would work, if only you weren't such a fucking failure of a human being.

be urself

Yes
I love you
Show bob and vagene

Before implementing step 5 make sure to buy some good quality rubbers

make ur dreams cum tru

You might like the song called "Pumped Up Kicks" ;)

Step 1 : Be attractive
Step 2 : Don't be not attractive

i know that
but faking it also doesn't work. you have to CHANGE

Don't be such a loser, easy.

>the past 3 I've been unemployed & not in education/training
Hmm yes, it's quite easy to meet girls if you have no social circles
>no girl has ever even kissed me
Stopped reading right here
Dumb /r9k/ poster, you always initiate the fist kiss, not them