youtube.com/watch?v=cgvfrW_slR4
youtube.com/watch?v=h9xoN-R3YoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Praise Denmark

>eat mac and cheese
>stomach has a violent reaction so I must poop
Why tho

gorgeous woman vs hollywood thot

I didn't catch Dane's meme and ended up posting this in a China thread. Oh well.

strawpoll.me/13779606

nth or always boycott dane

the gf

i got a new hobby

drawing

more like

watching people draw

They're both kinda frightening t b h.

the gf

Which thread do I post in the fake dane or the one with cara both are cancer.

Thank you for being you, you are a pretty great dude user!

After posting in /cum/ for years I tried to start my own thread. By the time I was done there were 3 other /cum/ threads. I will try again in 6 months

>RIP: /CUM/ The Dominion of Canada, The United States of America, and The United Mexican States.
Édition pour le Québecois et le néo-brunswickois

dane is worse imho tbqh

national guard is hiring for military police
might sign up

How are your countries portrayed in entertainment?

>Obama: we will leave Afghanistan
>Trump: we will leave Afhghanistan

2017: New troops to Afghanistan in 'days or weeks'

Why is it so hard to leave that shithole?

Moar please
strawpoll.me/13779606/r
strawpoll.me/13779606/r
strawpoll.me/13779606/r
strawpoll.me/13779606/r

Nobody wants to be the president that lost Afghanistan

William (Bill) Fontaine de La Tour Dauterive is Cajun and his ancestors came from Canada.

They have to make sure the ones that came before them didn't fight for nothing, so they keep sending more after the next batch ends up fighting for nothing, so that they didn't fight for nothing. And on and on and on forever.

Totally backwards logic. The one who manages to get out "wins" the war

Why can't I vote Alaskan.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgvfrW_slR4

you don't matter

you're nothing

'Cause that's still technically part of America as much as we would love to see an independent Alaska.

this is what american soldiers throughout history died for

are people with racial fetishes by definition racist?

/cum/ goes in the subject field

Alaska will be annexed by cascadia

The don't want Iran to have it

don't care

People without redditflags aren't relevant.
We need a strawpoll for states then
Fuck off you belong to Commiefornia

cascadia will be annexed by California

Just like Vietnam again with a lot less American deaths.

There is an easy solution you know. Apply nationalist doctrine. Divide the country by ethnic lines. Also ideally try to somehow invade pakistan add them to the process (maybe by getting the govt with the nukes on your side).

After that the process is pretty much done. They'll still be shitholes but no war or anything and much less corruption. You'd have to deport a lot of people around though.

Yes lol

if USA can't conquer Afghanistan how the hell will Iran do it

>I force my political and social views on my children

The only thing cal*Fornia gets is our CHIs

They don't want to conquer them, they just want vassals like with Iraq

Baby boomers are scum.

>tfw go to a non-flag board and talk shit about americans and all they can do is call me eurotrash

I have redditflags and I am more relevant than you.

That sounds awfully close to what the Brits did in MENA, and that didn't go very well.

this, Americans are scum who stand in the way of the Peace of Persia saving the Middle East from constant war

Oregon has been getting our transplants for years

it wont be long now before its at least 50% Cali expats

Even though I like you ameribros, sometimes I wish the end of American hegemony can come ASAP so you'll stop invading and bombing other countries

I'm pretty sure that's a guy

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

moron

Conservatives?

business idea: bomb and invade Canada

I know for a fact that there are Mexicans here. Then again, it wouldn't be out-of-character for them to not show up to vote.
VOTE DANG IT
strawpoll.me/13779606/r
strawpoll.me/13779606/r
strawpoll.me/13779606/r

why

transplants always leave
only place they go is portland and they cry about muh freeze because no one likes them

hate transplants

Conservatives and progressives love to push their views on their kids.

kill yourself

If terrorists learn that the west gives up after a while,, they will never stop

have to push them down so hard they'll never come back

*emigrates north*

>Conservatives and progressives love to push their views on their kids.

It doesn't matter if you did.

which in turn pushes the local population to become terrorists and the whole cycle repeats

We need to build a wall to protect Alaska from the Canadians.

It's true tho. That's why so many conservative kids end up progressive and progressive kids end up conservative.

walls don't work

your dick doesn't work

How do you feel about Trump reneging on NAFTA? Won't that fuck up Mexico even more?

They do when you station armed guards on it.

Sound like the same phenomenon in Vermont, people fall in love with the "natural beauty" and small town bullshit during warmer months, then lose it after 1-2 winters.

Globalism is good. Drumpf is a brainlet cuckold jewish puppet.

HURRICANE HARVEY RAPIDLY INTENSIFYING ALL OF TEXAS COASTLINE SHOULD EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY TERRENTIAL LANDFALL

fug, wish I had TWC on my shitty cable

Hurricane coverage is comfy as fuck

I thought globalism was supposed to be a Jew plot?

That's what they want you to think.

Brits did the exact opposite in MENA with the explicit intention of doing the exact opposite in MENA.

At the time nationalist doctrine was widely recognized and not associated with what the modern left has made the doctrine out to be. In short, it was believed an ethno-state or a nation-state was less submissive, more organized, and overall more potent. Thus, in order to colonize MENA (and much of the world) the brits tried to AVOID forming nation states as much as possible. Ideally, regions would be carved up so that half an ethnicity had to coexist with one half of another, with the borders usually being easily defended areas rather than ethnic lines. That way, the ethnicities would NEED the british presence to avoid war, and they would not be able to rise up as one. And if they did, the brits could just pit one against the other and then ride in as the noble peace keepers. Divide and conquer.

In order to fix MENA and Afghanistan and all the war zones (xcept in africa cause niggers can't be fixed), we should re-draw the borders so we get nation-states instead of imperial borders, just like we did to some extent in Europe.

dropped my English Composition class since I didn't like the teacher very much, shall be getting a full tuition refund for it as well

im finally almost done modding fallout 4 you guys

somebody teach me how to draw

That DOF looks like shit but I like the ENB or Reshade or whatever that you're using

yeah messing with the ENB settings is one of the things I have left to do

/ourguy/ is worried about Texas :(
youtube.com/watch?v=h9xoN-R3YoM

go to /ic/ and find the beginner general

He join the army in 44 (waited until was was literally over). He did nothing, just use his jewish ancestry (Dzieglewicz is his real surname) to climb into politics.

Don't post Frankie here Americans will be mean to him

wtf no frankie is our boy idiot

I love Frankie :(

toads?

Every urban city in North america looks like shit. Small towns are the only thing good about NA

I actually assumed it was fake but thanks for the research

He looks Finnish.

It's the 'tism

Frankie is an international hero, stupid leaf

Every city except Québec City

>travel to texas
>having a nice time
>weather gets gloomy
>it's ok... it's just a bt gloomy
>continue being a tourist
>wind starts getting stronger
>hear this in the megaphone that are scattered in all of texas youtube.com/watch?v=h9xoN-R3YoM

That's a weird sound alarm you guys have