Decline in violence

More graphs like this from your contry

>statistics from the 14th century

>b-but yurop was always a p-perfect heaven where everybody lived in peace of each other until those darkies came in and ruined everything!11

frenchie isn't painting europe as angelic you dumb kike, he was questioning the validity of the statistics

I wasn't implying that he does you dumb leaf.

thanks, Monsieur Leaf

What the fuck happened in 1920?

Independence war.
From 1815 the independentists entered a defensive and fragmented war. The campaign of Pedro Moreno and Francisco Xavier Mina in 1817 advanced quickly from Tamaulipas towards the center of New Spain, but was finally defeated.

people tend to say criminality and violence skyrocketed from 1920 to 1933 due to the prohibition

Oh yeah.. I forgot about that. Fucking Italians

>all those farm cockies topping themselves before John Howard took their guns away

These graphs represent Finland

Oh,

I see

>fucking italians

fucking protestant loonies*

1809 was when Russia took Finland from Sweden.
1917 was when Finland became independent and had a civil war. Late 19th century was a time of Russification, and in 1905 Russia had major civil strife, which reflected on Finland.
1945 is another bump, post-war violence. War may have been over, but some men never got over the war.
1969 stronger beer was allowed in grocery stores. (above 4.7% is still Alko monopoly...)

Bump

Related

> lived in peace
>Europe

>there's a WHO limit for safe homicide rates
>it's not 0

This reminds of the Norway/Breivik one

What was happening in the 90s? Damn.