ITT:We talk about toilet of europe aka pooland

ITT:We talk about toilet of europe aka pooland

yes helo yes

Which country has better potatoes, Poland or Lithuania?

Lithuania and Poland, which is worse?

Sweden > Finland

Idaho

Polackoid subhuman

Never speak to me again

Pooland

poles itt not allowed btw

sorry

B

E

L

A

R

U

c

LITWINI JEDZĄ GÓWNO

/thread

>tfw even our national pastimes are derived from poles

oh, so cute, you wanted to say something?

hehheehhe

so whers anime, you kikeshit?

where it belongs

>complaining about anime on a japanese-owned anime imageboard

>complaining about people complaining about anime outside their designated containment boards

>complaining about chinesque cartoons in the manchurian pottery imageboard

>arguing about anime in a thread about Poland

>complaining about anime discussions on a japanese-owned anime imageboard

>complaining about people complaining about anime in a board doesn't designated to be containment for animefags

what pastimes?

the one where we hang poles

geez, why so butturt, żmdzin?

Polish posters. What aspects of communist life would you say has remained in Poland?

I quite obviously implied our shamelessly unoriginal tradition of coprophagia.

I want to shoot this Pope is that okay?

50+ ppl's mindset remained, not like i dislike them but they vote...

green light, i repeat green light

daily reminder

yes, pls do it

>complaining about people complaining about "people" who complains to anime posted on a japanese anime imageboard

Hey! Poland and the Polish people are great.

Poles are a lesser people, slavic subhumans. Notice how under the rule of natives Poland is always shit and prosper only when foreigners are in charge. They barely have any achievements, most of the notable and most successful people from Poland were/are of foreign ancestry. They speak a repulsive language, look like orcs and annoy everyone with their subhuman behaviour. What is Poland known for in the world? Cheap labour, criminals, slutty women and retarded potato faced people. Even fucking Ukraine is more prestigious because at least they have nice language, interesting culture and beautiful nature. Poland has nothing. They are a shit tier people and it's a big regret Germans and Russians didn't remove these lowly rats from the face of the Earth. Poland was, is and always will be that poor eastern country associated with misery and holocaust.
Pathetic joke of a country, the clown and anus of Europe.

Also everyone in this thread is a massive faggot

Poles are a lesser people, slavic subhumans. Notice how under the rule of natives Poland is always shit and prosper only when foreigners are in charge. They barely have any achievements, most of the notable and most successful people from Poland were/are of foreign ancestry. They speak a repulsive language, look like orcs and annoy everyone with their subhuman behaviour. What is Poland known for in the world? Cheap labour, criminals, slutty women and retarded potato faced people. Even fucking Ukraine is more prestigious because at least they have nice language, interesting culture and beautiful nature. Poland has nothing. They are a shit tier people and it's a big regret Germans and Russians didn't remove these lowly rats from the face of the Earth. Poland was, is and always will be that poor eastern country associated with misery and holocaust.
Pathetic joke of a country, the clown and anus of Europe.

Did one of them clean your toilet real good or something?

>subhuman kiketalk lol

whats that about?