twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Otto Warmbrier would disagree

cheeky

bongistanis BTFO

IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!!!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

jeez, very rude

mfw

Lol, 80% of Russians live closer to Europe than to North Korea. The flight alone would cost 200 thousand rubles, i.e. 5 average salaries.

lol a single rubble is worth .017 USD

Aren't communists not racist and pro-multiculturalism? So, my liberal teachers lie to me?

Asia is not for cheap folks such as yourself. Go to Europoorean countries like Spain or France if you don't have money to spend, poor slav.

ahahahahahahaha

FUCK BRITAIN

the only reason that North Korea has no immigration is because there is zero countries on earth where immigrating to North Korea would be an improvement .

I'm pretty sure a lot of communists want to live there

proofs?

North Koreans believe in the superiority of the korean race and promotes complete racial purity within it.

>thousands of Whites are raped and murdered annually by pakis in bongistan
>1 American is killed by norks
you're statically safter in NK.

London has always been dangerous though

Why does it keep happening, Sup Forums?

North Korea has a higher hdi than most of the third world actually, problem is that nobody whose life would be improved by emigrating to a more comfortable police state can afford the ticket

1 American is tortured to the point that he suffers brain damage, only to be sent home in a literal coma just to torture his parents.

But hey, if that's what you want.

the former warsaw pact was less multiculti than USA and NATO.

I'd laugh at bongistans for their stupidity, but we're in the same boat. Fucking SJWs and fucking women.

>trusting gooks
wew

they aren't wrong to be fair

The Soviet Union was incredibly diverse though

pfffft hahahaha
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH

whatever you say buddy

>asia is not for cheap folk
>says the flip

IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE BLOCK, NOT EVEN FOR THE COPS

hahah LOS REINO UNIDO

>200 thousand rubles, i.e. 5 average salaries
Oh, hello mr Rockefeller. 70% of russians have no more than 20000 a month.

this
there are a lot of brits in that place

>imagine being so braindead you actually fall for this
>imagine going to NK on holiday

>imagine having to walk on the streets always aware of which way the truck is coming

North Korea isn't communist anymore but they are kind of racist. Korean exceptionalism lends itself toward Korean supremacy pretty easily. This has been part of the Korean political identity at least since the Japanese colonial period, well before the North adopted Marxism-Leninism and swapped it for Juche.

North Korea is very ethnically homogeneous so there's no way for multiculturalism to appear, but their government is very interested in the cause of international proletarian solidarity.

>imagine being a monkey

nigga broke his wrist by just holding a book

there's literally not a single safe black or paki area of London
but feel free to go for a leisurely stroll around Peckham at night to meet some lovely new diverse friends :D

They're right, though.

Yes, his crime was being *merican (which is a pretty serious one btw). If you're not from America maybe you won't have so many problems there and you won't be at a really high risk.

I'm pretty people in Pyongyang don't throw acid at each other. Rapes and robberies are probably much less of a problem as well. Warmbier died because he committed a crime so he doesn't count

We don't need more of these. Thanks!

>3rd world jungle warzones calling us unsafe

w e w

Does that say "Ï am 4000 bant short"?

>non-whites are so terrible, right my fellow pedes? XD
You're either racist, or .
Whites commjt the vast majority of crime in britain, that's a fact.

If I went to Colombia i'd be kidnapped and held for ransom AT BEST. How does this make you feel?

London is not a safe city

It objectively is though.

London is less safe than the average eastern european city so North Korea is probably right.

Compared to what? Raqqa? I can let my 13yo sister walk in night to Tesco and back alone which is like 3km from our home, we were told not to go out alone during night while in London lol

Even that isn't true, Eastern Europe in it's entirety is such a colossal shithole it makes an urban city like London look safe by comparison.
That's wrong though, you're all subhuman fucks. I wouldn't walk around your shithole in the middle of the day, because I'd be surrounded by you freaks.

Yeah I'm sure Pyongyang lovely, better than every major city in Europe. You should move there Hans.

fucking retard

Билeт Mocквa-Bлaдивocтoк cтoит 16к eбaнaшкa

He'd probably enjoy it to be fair, Germans love being domimated.

top bants

things that never happened

>muh everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
t. Leaf

why are britbongs so bloodthirsty?

Been to London. It was an absolute shithole. Pyongyang is better.

lmfao

yeah keep telling yourself that as bongistan turns into and utter average violent middle eastern sandnigger shithole year by year.

but its a fate you all justly deserve

PRAISE ALLAH!

Probably because you're a turban wearing shitskin who's afraid you'd be lynched. For any White man Eastern Europe is fine.

Only Corbyn can save the UK. Tory shitters are kidding themselves saying otherwise.

>be londoner
>avoid inmigrant zones
>get your head bashed in by a hoolygan

Real 89 IQ thread.

>t.a Pole
Can't wait to kick you disgusting fucks out of our country.

>Eastern Europe in it's entirety is such a colossal shithole it makes an urban city like London look safe by comparison

Crime in London is factually higher than in cities like Warsaw and Prague.

>gets trucked
>gets knifed
>gets arrested for hate tweets

dangerous shithole full of shitskins that is London

happened during our 2 week school trip to London

except romania, balkans and moldova, oh, especially moldova, ugh

>t. kim ji park

t. Steven the white guy who lives with his mom, dad, older sister and labrador in a big house with a pool in a 99.7% white area where the remaining 0.3% are Asians

JUST

>Can't wait to kick you disgusting fucks out of our country.

as if you pussies will ever get enough confidence to do that

yous got big mouth with rotten teeth in them

and a lot of violent sand negroes

boil in your own fail sauce

dirty perfidious anglo

that is all.

>all these mad as fuck foreigners
Fucking howling.

I thought brexit and Theresa were going to save the bongs?

meanwhile your people move here to clean our toilets, can't imagine how bad it must be in poland.

>mad
everyone's laughing at you

Source?

nah, but you do have a lot of russian jewish mob moving there to organize even more crime in your already criminal infested little rotting island.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH

fuck you and death to the UK

Could wipe your 'country' (ex-district of Russia, current district of EU) out within an hour mate

When did you realize Juche was way forward, Sup Forums?

seething

Brexit has worked out k for stopping migrants. Theresa however has been steadily implementing draconian legislation to turn us into even more of a police state

couldn't you really figure it out yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Why do you hate us? Envy?

I know how Americans feel now.

Yeah but I'm laughing at you, because you're Polish.

all full of shit talk no fucking action is what the dirty perfidious alnglo is all about.

murder is fun

T. The eternally walked over 'country' ever reliant on the rule or protection of nations greater than itself

Embarrassing excuse for a nation you have

>school trip
maybe that was why you were allowed out at night you literal child

that guy is georgian, if im not mistaken

>vote conservative
>get "strong and stable" policies
Really jogs my nog.

pip pip m8 oy stick ya cowck m8 in me bum cheerio pip pip m8

ALLAH BLESS DA QUEEN BY CRICKEY.

HAHAAHAAHAHA fucking perfidious LOSERS!

>UGay

The state of you, Polish "man".

How does it feel that the Polish women love coming here for the superior British cock? The Polish women I see here: with a British man (or a Paki or a black. They're like that).

Polish men I see here: never sober, invariably trying to rape someone

seriously though, how bad is it in Poland? Why is your family moving to a "criminal infested little rotting island"

Well at least those that stay in their homeland aren't getting cucked by Ahmed

4000 thai Baht

400k americans visit this country every year and I haven't heard of such a case. If that happens to you it's because you're fucking unlucky or probably just retarded to get in such a situation

>mentioned

>howling
subhuman