What the fuck is wrong with italians?

What the fuck is wrong with italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

redditblog.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are hungry.

autism

food autism is worst autism

Why do you want unlimited rights to make shit and not get called out on it?

He's gonna have a heart attack when he sees pasta soviet style.
Place pasta into a small pot, fill with as little of cold water as possible just to cover the pasta, add no salt, boil it for 20 minutes, wash the pasta with tap water so it smells of chlorine, damp half a stick of margarine into it, eat it with sausages and bread.

>being so devoid of an identity that you start mistaking tradition for autism
Never change, anglos

Honestly? This is a good thing.

More men should send their wives and lovers to breed with Italians. There's a reason why the Roman Empire was the greatest civilisation in human history and why almost every modern invention/
technology has been founded by men and women of Italian descent because,to put it bluntly,they are the masterrace. Europeans would still be muck savages like Africans if the glorious Roman had not shared their superior intelligence and resources with us. Italians in modern society still create the greatest cars,cinema,electronics,cuisine and people (Fact: Italians are the most beautiful people alive)

Every European man should allow their lover to breed at least one child with an Italian male. Ideally all future children should be bred this way but the primitive "male pride" that still festers in the less advanced Europeans prevents us from achieving this ideal world. A European woman should be allowed the glory and pleasure of feeling an olive-skinned Italian pump his hot superior seed into her womb at least once in her life and the European men should fulfill their duty as lesser beings and raise this Italian man's child and supply him with whatever he desires.

I truly wish for the day where Italian men flood our shores and force themselves onto our women. We can only sit and wait for our Italian stallions to come.

I can smell your fedora from here

Absolutely nothing, we Italianos love our heritage and culture. Something a *leaf* wouldn't have.
>Inb4 WORLD SUPPLIER OF MAPLE SYRUP

Southern Italians are NOT Italians

I hate american posts, always filled with some weird cuckery shit

That guy sounds cute.
>tfw no qt italo bf to show me his cuisine

Worst feel.

RARE
A
R
E

Your whole country is Moorish.

>being this new

RARE

Every single word of that post is right tho

>new worlders complain because they got criticized for completely butchering another countrys cuisine
Huh...

italians are retarded and cant cook, they think being born in country where people who made the dish lived 1500 years ago gives them any right to act like fucking master chefs

stupid arrogant arabs

cheddar + chicken + pasta >>>>>>>>> tomatos, basil & oil

Mama mia! I-a love-a Italian-a food!

>believing the Jewish lies

Fuck off Slavic sack of shit

Pasta is Chinese, you Shitalian fuck.

>You imbecile! This is not pasta al burro, it is CLEARLY pasta al burro e parmigiano e pepe! I will rape your mother and behead your dog for this insult to my culture and tardition!

Clinging to the past instead of building your own future, how truly fucking pathetic. No wonder your nation is a shithole compared to mine and why so many fucking wogs move here.

All Italy has is flour and eggs, which are overshadowed by all of Asia. Stay mad, you dirty, greasy little cunt.

It's a copypasta from an Irish user a few weeks ago you dumb retards.

>italians are retarded
this. and they aren't white either, well most of them anyway.

Samefagging an*lo

thats the master race haplogroup. Assyrians, Jews, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans.

Sorry, I'm not very informed in the latest trends, can I subscribe to a blog or something to get with the times?

Here's a good one to follow:
redditblog.com

:')

\o/ allaaaaah

the fuck you want from us you pig gaijins?

eat your shit and let us be

Why do Italians hate spinach?

we don't

Pasta al burro = the virgin snack
Cacio e pepe = the Chad meal

I love Italian food.

One day I won't be triggered by this shit I swear

Marone! Porca miseria!

>no preservatives

Mmm mmm mmm, the sweet taste of Venezzia! Ciao bella!

Italian food is great

Rate my Italian dinner

Can you believe there are subhumans who don't put chicken on pasta? Mama mia!

where is Natalee Holloway you sick fuck

>tfw when Italian american and physically want to hurt people because of this shit board

it's like vomit
except vomit is slightly more appealing

>U M A

Rather rude post

Alri Zhang

Your probably not even 70% italian

My mom is german so that probably rules out at least half but still when I see bullshit about Italians being moor rape babies it just infuriates me, that never happened since italians were always darker than central/northern europeans. No shit right, it's fucking sunny there.

Btw you're*

It's just banter you dumb autist, stop trying to be their internet defense force.

I'll cum on your feet kid

Yeah that's true but you aren't italian, your a mixed European mutt like every one else.

I have fast feet you'll miss

Are you trying to make me mad by continually using the wrong your even after I corrected you? You Brits don't even know your own language.

Can't stop me