Blah blah mudslimes hurr durr killslam

islam is the only reason tatars and other shitskins were not assimilated with russians. russians would look even more subhuman-like, you would see turk faced subhumans calling themselves "alexander ivanov" and shouting "kill the churkas. 1488!", just like in balkans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN3Mgixwlxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tatars unfortunately assimilate more nowadays, cause they become non-believers, so it doesn't matter anyways

fuck, wrong time for a thread

Is Katya Tartar?

thats what im talking about. if her mom or dad would marry only a muslim, she wouldnt be called "katya lischina". shes a haffu, i guess

russians are subhuman gib back kırım

crimeans are a different cake though, they were always turkish vassals, i dont think they will suffer russian assimilation. back when i was in crimea, most of qirim tatarlar didnt know russian very well, i tried speaking tatar to them and didnt understand much lol

So what, my dad looks full aegean and I've got a bit of a sloped nose, and yet I speak the most authentically Slavic language in existence due to my incidental geographic placement.

good for you, mongrel boy

Its perfect mate, assimilate them and you'll get more hafu qts

Oh, and being part Samoyed or whatever is better than being part Megas Alexandros? Fag.

you're too late...
youtube.com/watch?v=pN3Mgixwlxw

yes, and we will end up being alcoholic criminal scum fighting another man's wars. and it us who is getting assimilated, cause we will end up with russian culture and lang
part is already not very good, tbqh, thats just what im talking about lol. cause children will become russian, even if the husband is tatar.
>Samoyed
what is it even

Samoyeds are one of the Finnish tribes of northern Russia, from whom most if not all Russians between Murmansk and Moscow are descended in part.

About a half of """""russian""""" nobility are of Tatar origin

average rusoblyad' is a low IQ subhuman

You have to be grateful to us for our influence

yes, thats just what im talking about, they dont even exist anymore. most of finno ugric people already got assimilated, except for some crazy ones like mari, cause they are pagan and make magic, lol, and dont like to mix with anyone else

samoyeds look like asians

lel

good song bizanski

Instead you look like ibread mongoloids

Have you ever wondered why Russian like the purple colour of beet so much? I'll tell you, it's cause it reminds them of the colour of the food that their ancestors used to eat on the banks of the Irtysh.

>why Russian like the purple colour of beet so much?
do they? oh yeah, it even appears secretly on the flag of russia. good eye

>

more likely both of her parents are mixed

Mixed with whom? If her both parents are russian/tatars shes still a haffu.