Would you feel safer traveling to eastern europe or america?

would you feel safer traveling to eastern europe or america?

Eastern Europe

America. Why else would a wop like me be here instead of some Slavic shithole like Serbia

America. Most of that crime is niggers nigging so if you stay away from niggers your chances of being a victim of crime decrease massively but Slavs are just dangerous in general.

>calabria is dangerous as russia
fucking subhumans terroni

All murders in Northern Finland are related to decade long feuds or family trouble. Your odds of getting killed there are less than 1%.

I can shoot niggers here. I can't shoot russkies there.

Corsica is the same color idiot.

America, they have designated nigger areas and the rest looks nice and tidy

Corsicans are scheming little vipers

>corsica
>italy
Are you retarded?

If you're white, you'll be safe in America

>All those Eurocuck nations more dangerous than being a White American
Really makes you think.

But most random shootings are not white?

Most are done by whites, but only because we are the biggest part of the population.

Whites and hispanics are actually under-represented in mass shootings compared to blacks and asians

US, I might be biased though.

except this is more due to location that the colour of your skin, if you're a tourist and traveling around its going to be dangerous

>am black
Neither :^)

most tourist places don't have a lot of nogs in them.

you aren't traveling to compton, you're gonna be in white places like new england, outdoors places like the grand canyon, or tourist spots in big cities far from nogs

>he can't tell the difference between a ghetto and a normal neighborhood

Do you pay rent?

Hard to say, in both places they will beat my once they hear my Russian speech. So I feel safer in Belarus' only.

Yes unfortunately, I'm the opposite of everything Bello Figo Gu is singing about and it's a damn shame

pussies

Serbians are cool

Have sex with as many italian women as possible

Depends on what you mean by "mass shootings". If you include Jamal lighting up Tyrone and four other darkies as part of a drug deal gone bad then whites are considerably under-represented and if you only include targeted events (ie. Columbine, Virginia Tech, etc.) then they're marginally under-represented anyway.

Montana here.

We're extremely welcoming so long as you pull up to our drive-way, then tell us why you're here and what you want. Don't be rude, we'll never be that way to you. We might be making a ground-roast turkey, some friend chicken, maybe some brisket; what's up? Don't ever come up with hostility, because we'll show you the same thing, you dick.

>seriously answering in a bait thread

no

Australia

Must be all those Finns in Mich. We can see it's all the Uralic DNA, wherever they go they're just killers.

Unironically the US, likely because of familiarity but bottom line I'd feel safer

Eastern Europe ofc, except for shitholes like Albania or Moldavia.

In USA everyone is armed and half the population is clinically retarded

what's going on in romania
why is it so violent

thanks for proving the existence of CENTRAL EUROPE

Moldovans

Are there any ghetto safaris? Like "see the most desolate sides of Detroit", with MRAP vehicles, bulletproof vests and armed guards?

America

america of course. eastern europe is a shithole full of dumb violent alcoholics

HUNgarians aren't European

Eastern Europe, can't say that I want to go to the JewSA at all really

Hard to decide. Slavs would stab me for being non white but americans would shoot me for being there.

Been in both. Only a guy tried to rob me in the US, I had no problems in Eastern Europe. Although I haven't been to Romania, Albania or Macedonia. Moldova is extremely poor but people I know that have been there told me that it's fine and chill.

Lel this just means i wont be killed by whites

I'd kill the fuck out of myself if I was in Finland.

I mean, they have zero cute American dudes. Then you fucks that look like you got thawed out of a fucking freezer. You are such losers that you give an American, with a haircut a chance.

God you suck.

>Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

I thought those were especially white states.

Holy shit nigger how fast do you get triggered

whatever you say Slavislav

Shut your fucking face Belgium. We don't like you either. Presumptuous cunts. How dare you, with your gigantically fat whatever she is.

Are you retarded? The south had more blacks than anywhere else.

Now compare white Swedes to "white" Americans.

>go to america
>shart in mart
>get shot by feral niggers

What you spastic down syndrome nigger everyone in the entire world sees these states as white cowboy states you low iq shitskin mutt american downie

you talking shit about our minister of health nigger?

Is she still serving as Minister?

Yes she is minister of "social issues and population health"

>Americans and Eastern Euros call us dangerous

>be american
>get shot

America since their cops shoot their niggers.

Depends where exactly.

we dont have trucks of diversity