TEAR
IT
DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/john-macdonald-school-1.4259643
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lad

nelson mandela?
yes he was a terrorist who ordered the murder of innocents, his statues should definitely be torn down

Niggers come to Europe and demand they tear down their statues. Many such cases. Sad!

Way ahead of you familia

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/john-macdonald-school-1.4259643

>m-muh precious culture of illiteracy and living in tents
>muh "genocide" where the population of natives increases over time!

FUCK HISTORY
U
C
K

H
I
S
T
O
R
Y

and fuck wh*te """""people"""""

we need to work harder get rid of the white menace

Soon

You've gone too far this time, Africa

What the fuck did nelson ever do except save britain from a french invasion and serve his country with the utmost professionalism? Christ almighty these fucking people.

If they tear down Nelsons statue it may be the thing that starts the happening in the UK, he is loved by almost every white person.

TEAR

IT

DOWN

He's a fucking wh*te male and therefore any memory of him should be damned

Nelson saved the UK from the French fleet, he's a critical part of why Britain is a nice enough place to make these migrants want to come here. Why the fuck would you tear his statue down, of all people?

You want to complain? There's a statue of George Washington, an American slaveowner, in Trafalgar Square. Go tear that down.

Filename and the actual story there don't correlate.

Agreed. Fuck the British. Burn the parliament and crush the London Bridge.

I will urinate on the smoldering ashes of Big Ben

They've already rendered Big Ben unable to bong any more, just put it out of its misery already.

I fully agree with this
As a French, this monument to the glory of a terrorist than greatly affected mu country's naval capital offends me

This.

He raped so many of his slaves that "Washington" is a stereotypical black name in the states

>looks up the author
>Part Jewish
Every time.

>He raped so many of his slaves that "Washington" is a stereotypical black name in the states
That has nothing to do with Washington raping his slaves. Blacks were allowed to choose their own last names when slavery was abolished. Many chose their former master's surname, but many also decided to name themselves after famous American historical figures. That's the main reason why there are so many blacks named Washington and Jefferson. Ironically, not too many named Lincoln, I never got that.

>Freeman
That one always makes me laugh.

They're taking this shit too far. If they come for Jefferson it's going to radicalize millions of centrist and liberal whites

Tbf fair it is a real surname, and it's fitting for a newly-emancipated slave. Infinitely better than "oh boy lemme see what massa's name was ok I guess that's my name now".

I agree, I just think it's funny how literal it is.

>tbf fair

I'm an idiot

I thought you made a good point there though desu honest