19 years old

>19 years old
>no license
I can't even pass the written test

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just got mine on monday. Right before I moved to Finland. Just slid it into the schedule right at the last second and nailed it. Both written and driving, on the first attempt.

Feels good man.

You can't pass the american requirements to get a drivers license? Damn. Here I had heard that the bar for that was pretty damn low.

>Walked into gov office when I was 18
>"I want a license please"
>pay for it, give my papers
>Have license

At least you will evade wasting money for college.
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

>american
>able to drive

I was 17 the last time i took the written test. It has much less questions then when you're 18.

>drive till 2003
=)

It's for literal retards though. Did you study at ALL?

I would have passed the first time if it was not for the retarded machines. The 2nd time I didn't realize that they were going to use different questions, which of course i didn't study for.

So why did you make this thread what do you want? Just study and try it again.

>almost 24 y/o
>don't have a license
>barely knows how to drive

I couldn't care less, my good man. I really hate cars.

It destroyed my confidence.

>The 2nd time I didn't realize that they were going to use different questions, which of course i didn't study for.
I feel for you, but that was pretty stupid.

Argentina has a higher traffic fatality rate en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

Stupid spic

I didn't know that. No one ever told me.

I got my licence when I was 16
jesus are you like a virgin or something like that?

yes

Okay but what do you want?

I got my license age 24 and only did it because I was a NEET at the time. I live in a place with 10/10 public transport so I don't need to drive.

I didn't get my license till I was 22. But I did get the restricted licence way back.
I failed the written the first time but I just retook it on the spot and it had mostly the same questions.
You'll get it sooner or later.

got mine in may. turn 19 next month

I genuinely dont understand how retards here cannot get drivers licenses. Is it just a meme or way harder in other countries?

Everyone here is fucking retarded on the road. If some idiotic normie can get it I dont see how you people are unable.

They are pretty strict in Sweden, only 40% pass at any given test. What I've heard from Burgerland is that they are easy as fug

i'm getting my truck license soon

got mine as soon as I became 18 yo, I don't have a car tho

Huh wow. Here literally everyone passes.

it's very strict here. on the written test you fail if you have more than 5/100 wrong answers and i've heard stories of people failing the driving test because they didn't look back before opening the car door to step out

wtf all you need to know is you have to give way for anyone who would hit you on your right side

then ofc the triangle thingy that means you have to give way for others xept if others have triangle thingy also then you are equal

written/drivers test for B and A first pass np

how can you not pass?

It's going to be terrible having my mother drop me off at Community College

Don't think you need a license to drive a peace truck.

I don't know about other countries but here it depends on the region. Populated urban areas like Madrid and Barcelona show the strictest conditions whereas meme "provinces" like Cuenca are known nationwide for their easy peasy driving licence tests.

I'm 24 and don't have a driving license. I never even bothered trying to get one. Kept prolonging it and now I don't have the time. Students here can't afford cars anyway.

I got mine at 17 lol

Wow okay then.

In Canada literally anyone can get a drivers license if they have $500 for driving lessons. This is why im always so surprised when people say they cant get one. Never knew it was any harder. Seems Scandinavia being the hardest

At least you won't have to track down a parking spot, I literally have to drive an hour early if I want one.

I have a parking space reserved for me.

>cars
Uhm, no, thanks.

got mine with 21 in the army

But I thought you couldn't drive? Are you handicapped?

been driving since 2004

mentally, yes