Your country

>Your country
>Do you have friends

Germany

I have absolutely no friends at all

I'm actually quite good at making friends. At the workplace or the school I quickly made some.
Unfortunatly I'm now a shutin and at the moment I just live the NEET life with zero public interaction.

you have us Brudi

We are all friends on Sup Forums

No.

>tfw just start a new job and can't relate to everyone talking about their friends and bfs/gfs all the time

Ill be your friend :3
As long as you teach me your german speak

we can be friends
I live in Stolzenau/Niedersachsen

>haven't hung out with someone in over a year now

USA
I had an iranian and Dutch friend but they moved away

I made many acquaintances at school and work, but never had a real friend that I could call to hang out

>but they moved away

I bet the CIA kidnapped them and they are in Guantanamo now

Italy

I havea bunch of friends, but only 2 or 3 that i really trust

>haven't hung out with anyone in seven years now

i make them easily but then i never contact them again
i don't know why i do it

No I saw them on graduation day

Im your friend.

some, but they all live in Rio
sometimes I wish I had a foreigner
friend

I fucking hate my friends.

>hanging out with people
>almost always just resorts to dicking around or something more degenerate
no thanks

ill be your friend friend.

what is your steam id.

Don't play vidya? Fuck off normie.

enlist in the military, you'll get friends

this

getting gay pounded by a bunch of military man aren't the best of friends.

You southern european normies will never know true isolation and suffering. Be grateful for that.

He's not enlisting in the US military, his military probably isn't filled with poor people and/or criminals.

>his military
>German military

I bet you play counterstrike, normie

No I don't my friendly congolombian.

Friendship is a meme, I don't understand why you all care so much. I've never had friends and I don't really think about it, I just go about my day.

There's a lot of entertaining things that you can do alone, like drinking, masturbating, reading, etc.

then some moba
or overwatch

Don't you feel like you get more socially retarded being by yourself all the time? I agree that it's nice to be alone but I'm really worried about what it does to my mental health and social competence in the long run.

No, keep trying though. Used to play dota though back in warcraft III.

Had a shit ton of friends back in highschool, we drank together, watched football together, went to parties, fuck girls, do drugs.
Now I only have one friend in college, a few acquaintance and I know literally no other girls besides my roommates.

what do you play then
you seem ok

Not really. I talk to my family once in a while, it's enough socializing for me. I don't really care if it actually ends up causing psychological problems, I can't force myself to socialize no matter what since I don't want to.

Crimson clover, endless legend, witcher 3, readout, dragons dogma, dark souls, and FTL are probably the most taken my time on steam.

I've noticed that we, westerners are getting more and more antisocial, virgin, etc. Are we the last generation after the twilight of Western world, guys?

>after
before*

all of Germans are my best friend desu.

You traitorous tojo, after all we have done for you.

hmmmm
I played dragons dogma for a while and got all achievements but I realized my build was shit after I beat BBI so I was too frustrated to play it twice

One that lives in another city

ah,of course USA is best ally. but many japanese also love Germany.

world war 2 2

Mexico
No