apps.ankiweb.net/
clozemaster.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Source???

youtube.com/watch?v=JkilOeLG7CI

his wife is pretty hot, and she's a doctor

she's perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=g37wAypmg6M

Is Seperntza the guy told everyone he is educating doctors?

Extremely fresh one hour old new video by Guzheng QT
She covered one of my favorite songs this time, Pipa Language by Lin Hai
As the name suggests it's a piece for Pipa, but it sounds just as beautiful played on a Guzheng by her

youtu.be/cVJ926L5N2E

she's completely average and a registered nurse

yes

My Chinese Wife Is A Doctor (And I Train Doctors)

和谐号,变身!(支支支喀喀喀喀喀喀喀喀喀喀喀当当当呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呲——————)

C919,参上!

explain it please

A model demonstrating the nation's latest pride, a medium sized plane called c919, turned out to be a crudely retrofitted bullet train model, only difference being the added wings and a few paintjob

Sasha is the head of diagnostic medicine at Shenzhen teaching hospital. And Winston is professor of English language at Shenzhen Medical University.

sexpatZA is a neet

Is that how you lure them in? With alcohol?

bit racist

he is also the guy that tell everybody that his wife is a doctor

China stronk

>“I didn't get a good night sleep for a month, because they start renovating at 8am and don't stop till 7pm".

What did he mean by this?

That's 13 hours of sleep time.

tfw Today is 七夕,the traditional chinese Valentine Day.And I dont have a gf.

What you don't realize is that they're building a vertical takeoff rail accelerated mach 2 airplane

Is this a common sight in Chinese classrooms?

How do we fix the air pollution in China?

If she's average, I'm moving to China right now!

Ban 1950s tech diesel trucks, encourage more people to use motorbikes and bicycles.

>educating doctors?
No training them in etiquette and shit

in reality he was just an english teacher but hates the stigma around that, now he's a neet

You're just jelly of his doctor training job

I've been subscriber of Winston for quite a long time now just out of curiousity, his videos were quite interesting to me and I found him just randomly

I've always thought he teaches doctors to use some kind of software or some shit like that but now I noticed that you guys are memeing him, what does he really do there? Does he just teach them English or what?

he just taught english

I'll remember yoooouuuuuuuu

A mixture of teaching English and etiquette.
Even though these people were highly educated doctors, they still had no clue how to behave like a civilised westerner.

He taught them things like how to behave around the hospital, how to talk to seniors and underlings etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ER8zmtZ_A

Why are all foreign vloggers such tragic losers?

that's quite a weird job, I can't imagine how one could work like that full time, doesn't even sound like a real job

There are a lot of odd things they'll pay white people to do in China.

you lift my spirits

>hate expats
>hate foreigners in China
>want to move to China
why couldn't I have just been born overseas chinese or something, I hate being white

That's like saying all Europeans are racist because you saw a Neo-nazi march.

have you been to asia? all expats are scum

That's just the /r/hapas narrative.

No, like have you actually been there

I'm going there soon. Every Chinese person I've met online has been incredibly helpful and friendly. One even offered to give me a tour if I come to their city.

Chinese are helpful and friendly, we're talking about expats though which are horrible

Ok?
That's not relevant to sexpats tho

kek
i screenshot that pic from the china vs south africa vid, pic is of him in south africa when he was younger, saying he always kept a gun with him for self-defence

you guys seemed to be saying that all Chinese hate foreigners. And I pointed out that;s like thinking all Europeans are racists because of Nazi marches in Poland.

The "fuck foreigners" rap video isn't representative.

you'll find out once you get there

>crudely retrofitted bullet train model

Lies

doesn't china hate serpentza because chinese people purposely mistranslate his videos or some shit

Yeah but he doesn't exactly help himself either by baiting them.

>all expats are scum
pretty much

serpentza is review brahs long lost dad
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqp5zI4Ng_s
youtube.com/watch?v=aL0O8UC72O4

>Chinese men believe that women over 26 wont be fertile and able to have a baby.

Was Winston serious when he said this? It's not the stone age.

women under 24 with kids and over 30 without kids are disgusting

I love this

>women over 30 without kids are disgusting

I agree, I can help

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe24pUH7aG4

>Guy on reddit denied visa to china because he literally admitted to being a criminal on his visa application
>He could have just lied and China would have zero clue but he thought the Chinese authorities would have access to county level american police records.

>looser in SA
>go to China
>In order to avoid telling them why hes White and from Africa he just tells people he's British
hahahaha what a parasitical cuck

>loser in SA

SA is a fucking shithole

dont see anything wrong with that t b q h having in mind how much a Chinese person would know about blacks, Africa and colonialism

people would probably ask me if I am Russian if I go to USA and speak with my accent

I don't think you can be a winner in SA anyway like the other user said, sex or social life probably werent his top reasons for going to China

He had an IT company in SA, and moved to China to start an IT company. But then Chinese just started paying him to teach English so he thought why not.

well, why not? I know from experience of growing in shithole, not same level shithole but still, that you have to grab and hold onto whatever you can

teaching English is still a legit job especially when your origins are British and you have the convincing accent

the stigma is more highlighted when it's someone who is already well off in a good and safe country and goes to live in pretty much 3rd world country

Oh come on..."He had a IT company" nah he was self employed in SA and he moved to China to escape a different shithole. But he just wasted 10 years of his life there entertaining us until he will be kicked out or "motivated" to leave.
I think he made bad life choices. + he married a local and his future kids will have a shit life filled with identity issues because China is not a tolerant place.

I just think hes selfish and likes his life there because he is viewed as a white westerner and "tolerated" for now.

are you really comparing South Africa and China?

also, how did he waste his years? it's not like they are gone or he didn't do anything, he saw a lot of places that I can only dream about seeing, doesn't matter if it's because he has some sort of advantage or not. as a Romanian you should know full well that you should use every advantage you have everywhere for your own well being

its his choice to leave to any other country later if he wishes to, path to happiness isn't supposed to be straight or anything like that anyway

the way I see it he will either continue living there and have children, make some sort of company or something or move to USA or any other western country and do something similar there, after all he has people he knows now and contacts all over the place and could pretty much be set for any job with the advantage of being 'English', white and desirable international experience.

there is nothing wrong with anything of that

>Romanian you should know full well that you should use every advantage you have everywhere for your own well being
Yes man fair enough but its all a calculation...if I move and waste 10 years in Nigeria try my best to make a life there only to be kiked out like I was nothing then yes: 10 years were wasted...

Its not like he acquired some great and amazing knowledge...hes just a guy presenting a different land on YouTube.

well I see what you mean, I just wouldn't compare China to one of such countries plus he knows Mandarin which is VERY useful as far as I know

also he made that documentary about exploring China which was on their TV, his CV could be filled with highly demanded stuff like marketing, media, language teaching, entrepreneurship, lots of social skills etc.

like I said, he could be set for life to work anywhere, what chooses now is purely his own choice of how he feels

Don't think that's a fair assessment. He's made big money is a ""film director""" has a wife and can leave any time he wants and have his own Villa in SA because how RNB is worth compared to ZAR

Nevermind, apparrantly 1 ZAR is 0.5 RNB, still I think he's loaded as fuck from working with mafia, having stakes in bike shops, ad money from Youtube and the money his films make on Vimeo

Fine fine...Maybe he did indeed gain a lot in terms of knowing Mandarin and making some money with his documentaries. I just dont know if its worth 10 years of his life since he did not improve on his original IT skill set and if he moves out of China all he can do is YouTube videos ..and many of his subscribers only joined his channel because of China.

He should try moving to eastern Europe Poland, Romania or Macedonia and do videos from there.

Well many American counties release mugshots with the names. Maybe Chinese authorities check mugshots.com lel.

You know damm well despite all the stuff you hear here eastern europe is depressing as hell. In terms of being able to enjoy life maybe even behind China (yes seriously) If you don't believe me compare suicide rates; Poland is 100(!!) ranks higher than China, that says a lot about how fun it is to live there.

Back to your original point. 10 years of fun isn't wasted time. Most of us waste our youth to have fun later, this guy had all the fun he could have in China where everything is cheap as fuck and still he's well off.

Imagine having all the booze and all the hookers you want driving around in motorcycles all over the place discovering new places and meeting new people, honestly it sounds fun. I would do it, if I knew for certain I could come out of it rich enough and not die in some motel because I blew all my money on the first year.

>You know damm well despite all the stuff you hear here eastern Europe is depressing as hell
I honestly have to disagree with you here. EE has been growing like mad and improved a lot. Even my city is really nice compared to what is use to be 10 years ago (youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM)...but sure it cant compare with China in terms of things-to-do on a daily basis and its not exotic enough.

And maybe you are right: Compared to our life's maybe he did make the right choice.

Maybe I'm just a little jellos of his GF. There I said it.

Most people are honestly sort of hating on him here because he's got everything they want.

To make him look like a bad guy they keep reposting one quote from a video where he advertises himself (these videos always trumpet the person like the second coming of J and that's necessary) as having trained doctors (in English). Whoop-de-doo. Meanwhile people here are actually all automatically much worse by simply posting on 4chin. Judging by how Winston responds to and reads Youtube comments, it seems like he's a normie to these things and hasn't had much forum experience.

Why does he desperately and hopelessly shill out his shitty movies then. If he were truly making it and becoming loaded then Discovery Channel or NatGeo would have picked him up and given him his own show.

that and youtube recently started demonetizing everybody, and he almost begs for patreon donations

Does anyone have some recommendations for learning resources? I remember the older threads had a lot in the OP, but I never saved them.

Serpentza more like sexpat loser lol

ebin :DDDDDD

youtu.be/qgu25QSnzw0

要 can mean :
- I have to
- I want to
- I will

Who thought this was a good idea ? Is it really impossible to get the exact meaning without context ?

For grinding new words:
hsk.academy/
apps.ankiweb.net/

For reading:
clozemaster.com/

>now he's a neet
/ourguy/

>Judging by how Winston responds to and reads Youtube comments, it seems like he's a normie to these things and hasn't had much forum experience.

Back in the day Winston actually ran an anime board. If anything he's the South African Moot who moved to China to chase yellow puss and avoid being stabbed by Darnell

rate the girl

Almost as cute as the dude

proofs?

Yes.
And it's rly not that necessary to get the exact meaning of each individual character without context.

To make even more money?

You mean to tell me you wouldn't?

Characters are not words or alphabets.

post taiwanese feet pls

I probably have some in this folder

India just defeated China in Doklam

please post some swedish friend

要 means I want, and will do.

It doesn't mean just "I want" that's 想