>tfw surrounded by corrupt countries

index.baselgovernance.org/ranking

Other urls found in this thread:

transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016
elmundo.es/internacional/2016/11/17/582dd15522601d7d2b8b4655.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Saudi Arabia is yellow-green
Jesus. I'd hate to imagine what Iran must be like then.

>Lithuania is the second least corrupt country in the world
who ever made this map is fucking idiot

Honestly I can't fathom the fact that my shithole is the least corrupt in the Americas

>Colombia
>Not that corrupt
Some how I cannot bring myself to believe this

>The Basel AML Index is an annual ranking assessing country risk regarding money laundering/terrorism financing. It focuses on anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) frameworks and other related factors such as financial/public transparency and judicial strength.
that's not exactly corruption desu

same

that's the literal definition of anti-corruption, my man

hold on... we that good?
wtf, the rest of the world must be a hellhole of corruption

>Germany
what a corrupt shithole lmao

It is

> Israel lowest ranked in mena.
Hmmm.... Should of known it

You should already know how news are just sponsored ads, despite constant corruption cases aired on them it isn't nearly as bad as they make it to be.

>corruptnada

Finally we are the best in the region at something.

A Jew won't Jew a Jew

East Asia and Pacific

>Sweden
>low risk

>glorious Nippon
>high

I wonder (((who))) made this

Least transparent in Europe / Central Asia

We're not even near as corrupt as Venezuela, the map is BS

Latam and Caribbeam

No I can't believe this meme list
You are telling me Colombia with all its crime related to money laundering drugs and shit is less corrupt than Chile?
No

That's what it looks like, my anime loving friend. We're even somehow lower ranked than the USA and Canada. This study might be a joke

Has to be a joke
This by transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016
Is way more believable

the other is based on facts, the one you posted is based on perception. That's even more biased

0n btfo

Eres imbecil o esto es bait? Somos uno de los paises mas corruptos del mundo

>Facts
>Colombia in the same category as Germany Norway Ireland
M8, I know you like that list and makes you feel superior but those are no facts

I love how other countries look down on others for the simple reason of being located in a particular region of the world

>Colombia at a lower risk than Venezuela
>We're in the middle of yet another corruption scandal
This must be a sham Index.

It's not that
But you are no better than Chile Peru Panama or even Mexico in corruption
The first step to solve your problem is to admit that you have one

>yet another corruption scandal
If you're talking about Odebrecht, then you must know that virtually every single country on this continent is tainted

chile always on the top in every single aspect in the region

According to the index you posted we're better ranked than both Peru and Mexico though. Memes aside, corruption here albeit being a problem is not more prevalent than in other countries in the western hemisphere. Do you think this country is still what it was in the 1980s or something?

Holy shit, seriously are you high or something? That infograph is bullshit, shut the fuck up, you are making us look like retards

We know very well that we are more corrupt than Uruguay

>south korea

Fair enough
I don't expect to be the same as I saw in Narcos but, violence and crime statistics still say something similar

>Romania is the 18th least unstable nation
I don't even know what to make of this.

South korea has asspain tier corruption

>That infograph is bullshit
proofs? I'm not taking it out of my ass. I'ts based on actual studies. Why are some of my countrymen this self-deprecating

uruguay has its own problems too and we don't have why know it...

oh yeah?

>A Jew won't Jew a Jew
it's called the holocaust

You know Pablo Escobar could have literally bought your country?

I'm not self-deprecating, I'm just telling the truth, are you living in Colombia currently? Saying Colombia is not a corrupt country or one of the least corrups on the region is like saying US is not filled with mexicans and with less mexican population than Canada

Gringo trying to teach us our own history

I'm quite surprised as well. I acknowledge we perceive our country to be bureaucratic and corrupt but that is a phenomenon across the globe as well. You could ask a Norwegian if they're satisfied with their government and most likely you'll get an answer along the lines of "hurr.durr they're fucking icompetent and corrupt" even though that might not be exactly the case. Everyone thinks they can do things better than the rest.

You can't measure corruption

Then what's the point of your fucking thread? You are claiming to be sad cause we are surrounded by corrutps in our region and we are not very corrupt, but it is a global phenomenon so everyone around the world would feel the same. Dude wtf

However, it's not the only scandal that we have heard about recently.

>Corroncho Córdoba governor looted his department and brought our fucking national ANTI-CORRUPTION prosecutor (who is also a fucking corroncho) down with him. Not to mention that the corruption scandal related to that prosecutor is implicitly shooting down at least three national supreme court judges (or something shit like that) because they are accussed of working with him in his criminal entreprise.

Corroncho Cartagena major is accussed of corruption together with his cousin and other local politicians.

The shit that happened with Meta supreme court.

And so on and so forth.

>what's the point of your fucking thread?
Debunk memes. There are some shockers like Lithuania or Romania not as corrupt as people think

>Greece
>Not at least orange

Who the fuck made this map ?

>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Israel

We know who helped fund this study.

[Citation needed]

No it is not a corruption index.

>based on facts
No it is not. The "index" is a subjective measure.

>colombia
>bulgaria
>LOS
>arabia
>Iran
>Israel

>Argentina is more corrupt than Mexico
w-what the fuck?

these indexes are very subjetive, how do they even measure this? If one thing is to be sure: both argentina and mexico are corrupt shitholes

i'm surprised argentinais that low

Everyone but OP is confident this list is absolute bullshit

Not really.

Yeah no, that's literally impossible. How many ex-governors do they have on the run just this year? We have several.

we're very corrupt desu

elmundo.es/internacional/2016/11/17/582dd15522601d7d2b8b4655.html

Mexico is whiter than Argentina

is that the UMA DELICIA nigger?

>Facts
>USA any colour but red
Jej. Of course, corporate lobbying is not corruption. Pork barrel politics is not corruption. Private jails is not corruption. Nepotism by the President is not corruption. Embezzlement of billions in """"'aid""""" to Iraq is not corruption.

>right next to corruptada

he's a butthurt congolombian who hates chile

not really, trust me

>who hates chile
not caring =/= hating

There's corruption everywhere it's just whether it's been legalized or not :^)

>latam
>not red
>portugal
>not black
This is bullshit.

>tfw red green color blind

man, this map makes it look like it's bad everywhere

>can't tell apart the shades of greens from 0-4.9
not sure if my monitor is shitty or my eyes