>yesterday i help cook with an american
>go to bed
>come back, look at the name on the dish

>they wrote my name for me
>they think my name is fucking MALIK

HOOOOOLY SHIT
NO I TOLD YOU MY NAME IS MAXIME
FUCKING AMERICANS

HOW DO THEY ACTUALLY THINK I AM ARAB ? BLACK HAIR BROWN EYES DOES NOT MEAN I AM ARAB
I VERY CLEARLY HAVE WHITE PEOPLE FACE EVERYBODY IN FRANCE KNOWS I AM WHITE

wtf
i am so shocked right now hooooly shit
what do i even say to them now ? i am fucking embarassed as fuck
fuck you usa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWI0J7Kxok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahaha

Bougnoule

NOBODY IS WH*TE IN THE USA WTF?? YOU MUST BE IN CANADA
USA IS A BLACK COUNTRY

go back to your country
fuck off
reeeeeee

Stop spamming these goddamn frogs and then expecting me to read whatever you've written holy shit

i'm already in my country...

Kek get a load of this arab fag

say your name is Max

T'es un arabe mon sale ami

north African?

you probably look like a malik

Salami Asakum brother!

haha fucking bougnoule

calm down malik, no need to go all jihad haha

just took a quick pic in the dorm
tell me honestly do i look arab ?
what the fuck

you look kinda maroccan, sorry Malik.

why have you got makeup on you little bender

i don't, it's my phone that automatically "improves photos" which turns your face kind of red

Bonsoi....As-salāmu ʿalaykum Malik

not at all lol, they are just retarded

No, Americans are just retarded

a likely excuse
you do look white but yanks are so dumb they probably think malik is a french name

For some reason this video started playing when I looked at your photo: youtube.com/watch?v=7bWI0J7Kxok

underage b&

got em

your mother is retarded

You look very cute. I'm sure you'll get 'trop des filles' or 'trop des garçons' if that's your thing.

Shouldn't you be at Sunday school, Timmy?

hello malik

Let me fuck you in your boipussy.

Why is Singapore so decadent ?

they are not many but singapore posters are some of the worst on this board t b h
probably because its a rich jewish city state, it attracts cunts, like parisians or new yorkers

malik de mierda

in some cities in america, even whites behave like blacks

Inshallah Malik

Your accent probably makes you impossible to understand so when you said your name no one around knew wtf you were saying and just went with what they thought you said.

Also they probably all laughed behind your back for having a nigger name.

You do actually look like an Arab or Iranian, at least like the ones we get. If you were in a crowd of them I'd honestly not bat an eye.

Since when is maxime a nigger name?

In the usa niggers sometimes have french names like monique or andré

The funny thing is most black ghetto names are also originally derived from French. The only thing is niggers didn't really know what the actual French names were so they just made shit up as they went along-

The more I learn about them, the more it appears they are the sole true Americans. They literally built the country.

WE

Man that fucking sucks
Literally all our heritage left in the US in being taken by fucking slaves descendants

It's not, I'm saying they didn't understand he was saying maxime, and if they did they would wonder if it was a guys or girls name.

They thought he was saying malik, which most of them would probably think of as a nigger name.

don't you have a famous magazine called maxim ?

WUZ

Yeah I think it's common wherever one would buy magazines, we also have cars called toyotas but I'm not sure the average person would expect toyota to be a persons name.

BUILDERS

Shouldn't you be blowing a priest, Benito?

>BLACK HAIR BROWN EYES DOES NOT MEAN I AM ARAB
hmmmm...............................

It's weird that you singled me out all the people calling Americans retarded in this thread. Does your mom's Italoamerican boyfriend call you a retarded faggot that often?

They picked cotton and tobacco, they didn't build things, they only moved supplies.

Maybe they meant Malak

Y-You're c-cute.
*runs away*

La France est bla-

-che.

it is a very old name that goes back to the roman emperor maximus, fuck off

brown eyes + brown hair = can be white
brown eyes + black hair = NOT WHITE

no, you look like a young Gaul

Burgers are more acquainted with the name Malik (brother of Obama) than with French names. You should have Americanised your name to Max.

It is the Roman name Maximus, in French they dropped the declension, where in Italian -us became -o (Massimo ; Darius -> Dario etc)

>youth hostel
lmao
hello malik

You ever spell your name out for them?

2bh both MALIK and MAXIME sound equally foreign. so nobody would randomly come up with MALIK. your story sounds like bullshit or they confused you with someone.

Where I'm from, anyone who isn't blonde is considered "Mexican."

Wow. And I thought the people in my location were dumb.

This. All they heard us
>something foreign with an M

Just roll with it, OP. Play it cool, and you'll get the sexy tiem.

>
Funny that you don't recognize the difference between an African muslim name and a quintessentially European, Roman name. But then shit like Trayvon and DaQueefsha are not considered foreign.

>rural Midwest
In all fairness, it's pretty much true. They're all some mix of German, Scandi, Polish, and Irish - or Mexican.

>not considered foreign
It's almost like this isn't Europe. Holy shit, dude.

well i think it is a good thing we don't know the name malik.

you look more of a leb

I would have thought given the popularity of >muh heritage faggotry you would at least recognize such an obvious one.

Malik Obama, the brother of Barack

he doesn't have semitic facial traits

>muh heritage faggotry
It's almost like the entire idea is just a meme meant to ridicule Americans for something outsiders don't experience and understand.

...ooooor most people aren't autistic faggots who know name origins...

so he was confused with obama's brother? i consider that an honor.

Fugg, now that I think of it, it's true.

>D'avante
>Jermaine
>Deveroux

Lel

these are typical black names in your opinion?

>niggers didn't really know what the actual French names were so they just made shit up as they went along
Yep, and it's and endless source of amusement to look up actual black names.

maybe they don't give a shit when you told them your name and thought of something else when they forgot you fucking eurosperg

this and we call them all "bean"

Yes?. Everything that begins with La, Le, De, Da, D' and followed by some made up shit resembling a french sound is a typical ameriblack name.

Notice I'm talking about ameriblack names, not actual africans.

Post boipucci

They also give themselves Arabic names a lot because of Malcolm X

But thing is, americhan, that Maxim(-o,-us) is like ultra mega stereotypically roman name.

Looks like a white man

Are you wearing lipstick?

what do we care about romania?

Lol