I always thought only absolute subhumans do circumcision only, but aussies do it too? why, my gasoline smelling friends?

I always thought only absolute subhumans do circumcision only, but aussies do it too? why, my gasoline smelling friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html
study.com/academy/course/statistics-course.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>america
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY

Why are you so concerned about other peoples dicks, synekk?

i think people should be free to make pee balloons with foreskin when in bathroom

Them margins though.

I have a foreskin

What is so confusing goyim? :^)
No but in all seriousness IIRC it was due to the puritans that Americans started cutting

Thanks.

OP is a giant faggot

s-serbia-kun..

Who cares.

Retarded map. Why is it portrayed as bad to not abuse children?
And there was nothing wrong with the original map. You are just too stupid to understand it. I've explained it way too many times to bother doing it again.

"Almost all", "some" and "almost none" are perfectly fine categories for rough comparison.

It's the opposite of fine because again, 20% to 80% is a fucking gigantic margin you dumb fucking Swede.

if your country isn't dark blue then you're not #ARealChristian

>tfw circumcised
WHY WOULD JEWS DO THIS TO ME

isn't it easier to get aids when you are circumcized?

Based NZ!

dumb fucking balkanites

Not quite

The crazy motherfucker who made Kellogg's Cereal was obsessed with fapping and introduced circumsicion to prevent boys from fapping

Nice non-sequitur, you dumb shit.

>non-sequitur
...are you fucking retarded? Learn English. You are just fucking wrong about 20%-80% being a good margin to get any information out of, hence this being leagues ahead.

Off yourself.

>It's the opposite of fine because again, 20% to 80% is a fucking gigantic margin
That is a non-sequitur statement because the first part does not follow from the second part. A lot of times, "all", "some" or "none" is an excellent way to categorize things.

Because they sell the harvested tissue commercially for a profit. It is used for medical products, testing, and even high end cosmetics for rich women.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html

>A lot of times, "all", "some" or "none" is an excellent way to categorize things.
Perfectly fine or excellent? Which is it?

You're unbelievably stupid, 20%-80% is too large of a margin to get any sort of meaningful or worthwhile data out of. This is the last time I'm saying this you goddamn half witted piece of trash.

>South Korea
why?

People mindlessly doing the bidding of the Jews? What a shocking development!

> half-witted
The Canadian woke up in a cold sweat later that night.
> "did I take it too far with that one?"

but you guys do brain circumcision at birth.
that's why slav countries are such shitholes.

>20-80
lmao what kind of retarded way to categorize things is this? it is meaningless.

are you retarded? 20-80 is what? some? or almost all?

>american banter

I'd wager the vast majority of males aged below 30 haven't had their genitalia mutilated, if they grew up in Australia.

If you have not yet been diagnosed for your intellectual disability, you might want to get that looked into.

Cut dicks look better and women like them more

Anteater dicks need to accept this fact

Did you honestly think that was funny?

>colombian poverty

Why do you assume I was making a joke? Women like cut dicks more, and uncut dicks look like nasty phimosis riddled anteaters

I always thought the Canadians didn't do it.
Some doctor tricked parents into doing it a long time ago.

No, really: do you think you're being funny?

0-20% = almost none of the men are circumcised
20-80% = some of the men are circumcised
80-100% = almost all of the men are circumcised

This is not a difficult concept, 'murritard.

Shut the fuck up phimolad

You must really have it in for the Swedes if you're going to go to such lengths to make them look retarded.

The circumcision thing in the US started up with the world wars, the military started pushing it for hygiene and STD prevention and gynecologists/obstetricians realized it was a good way to make a little extra money after delivering a baby.

Why keep up this charade? There is nothing you can recoup by this point.

I never cease to be amazed at how stupid anglos are. It is truly astonishing.

Are you trying to outdo the American here?

It started a bit before that but yes it gained rapid momentum because of it.

>*unzips pants*

Sweden is right you bakas. I didn't bother to explain because I'm tired of it but everything they's saying is correct.
It shows the distribution of the three different types of countries. More data only makes it messy and harder to understand.

Are you? As a fellow anglo, you should have a decent chance.

man you are dumb... i wouldn't let you cut a birthday cake :D

>It shows the distribution of the three different types of countries.
Is the entirely of Scandinavia fucking retarded or what?

Are you also pretending to not understand statistics?

it is not about "more data". it is about trying to rationalize arbitrary margins like "20-80". this makes the whole thing meaningless.

>Countries that are fine on their own, do not need intervention
>Countries where it's a major problem, but not everywhere. Civilized views have taken root, but need support to help end the evil side
>Countries where it's a major problem, with no sign of improvement. May need colonization and cultural genocide to fix, oppressive views heavily ingrained and enforced in society.
One example. It can be used to see how the international community needs to deal with the different types of countries.

40-60% is completely irrelevant, it's just noise. Compare to 0-20% which represents a major difference. Or 80-100% which also represents a major difference.
kys yourself.

Any margin chosen would have been arbitrary. The 0-20, 20-80 and 80-100 choice does a good job of dividing countries into three reasonable categories: countries where men are circumcised, countries where men are sometimes circumcised and countries where men are not circumcised.

You don't know how to read graphs.

>Any margin chosen would have been arbitrary.
You don't understand statistics.

Mate, I have studied statistics at the university level.

Clearly you didn't learn much in those units.

Or it could be the case that you simply don't understand what you're talking about. You might want to consider that possibility.

Couldn't they just give the average by country? Like the average in the US would be, say, 80% and be done with this. This "20 - 80" sounds like the confidence interval in the normal distribution. Why would they do it this way? The data must be really well documented (unlike erect penis sizes and other meme stats)

>Or it could be the case that you simply don't understand what you're talking about.
It might be, but it's not. You and the other user have shown a fundamental lack of ability on how to read graphs.
Here you go, to supplement your apparently useless education: study.com/academy/course/statistics-course.html

It's changed massively generationally here. Up until around 2000 doctors used to shill it to parents after birth, and it was covered under healthcare.

After 2000 it became a cosmetic surgery (unless its considered medical intervention later in life) and therefore has to be paid for, and is also no longer shilled.

Basically if you're over 20 you're extremely likely to be circumcised, if you're under 20 you're likely not.

the big generational gap! they need to make movie of about this.

>I always thought the Canadians didn't do it.
see
That's why OP's dumb image is dumb. It confuses everybody because it's shit.

>Be American neo-Nazi
>Actually be white, Dolph Lundgren type Aryan
>Leave America because shitskins
>Find refuge amongst Estonian Neo-Nazis
>Hook up with the most beautiful and admired Neo-Nazi girl
>She discovers he's cut like a Jew, bites his balls off
>Bleeding to death get beaten up by all his former friends, then burned alive

...the jews

Yeah, this is what people with cut cocks say. It's fucking hilarious.

Basically puritanism.

Fapping is evil, says the bible. Better cut off the sensitive parts. That's why masturbation lube is a thing there.

Imagine having your glans all numb and calloused the same as feet on someone with bad hygiene

This is all atheist mythology.
Nobody was circumcised here up until the last century and it has nothing to do with masturbating or Puritans who have little to nothing to do with anything here.
Circumcision isn't a Christian thing which is why it isn't a big thing south of us in the hardcore catholic countries, it was pushed by the government and medical industry.

The head is the sensitive part, the skin removed is same as the skin on your shaft.
The slightly reduced sensitivity is just from the head drying out, which is what gives you the hygiene and STD benefits.

This shit about the foreskin being some sensitive special sex organ with (insert random really high number here) nerve endings comes from half assed non-scientific "studies" perpetuated by rabid anti-circumcision nuts which is what you find if actually track down the sources of this parroted information.

Imagine being Mexican

>wallerstein and Bollinger
>this much justification for people mutilating your dick

Americans were and still are a mistake

>chopping off your penis is more convenient than washing ourself every day
Makes you think.