Ok listen up lads

Ok listen up lads

i'm rich, very rich, i mean i can't afford personal jets and shit but im pretty rich compared to you hobo's , explain your situation and why you need the money and i'll send you 5 - 10k euros depending on your situation, remember to include
>YOUR CUNT
so the faggot mods wont delete this

this is NOT a joke, why would i waste my fucking time, oh yeah cuz i have lots of it and im bored as fuck and i've always been a good lad, i think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA
i need money to become a qt trap

>he's rich
>trying to get us to believe him by doing the #1 thing rich people DON'T do

kys

if you come here, and i pay your expenses will you let me ravage your boipucci

i'm not a mainstream fag like yourself and i don't need to prove shit to you fucking hobo go suck your bosses dick for minium wage

>that reddit spacing
leave

>making your posts easier to read means you're from reddit

how to swindle 2017 Sup Forums edition, go to bed mohammed

I make a very comfortable 92k/year as an actuary, I don't need your filthy undeserved inheritance faggot

I'm hungry
I'm poor student
Pay for my pizza please

I need money to buy records.

>an actuary
>on int
Lmao

Fuck off Neymar

I want to invest in crypto currencies, becoming rich, move France, buy a castle, and get myself a beurette gf.

>5.4m muslimeuros
Can't you give me 20k?

I'm an alcoholic and I need alcohol.

Gros je suis dans la merde j'ai raté mon BTS et mes deux parents sont au chômage et sont divorcés
File du pognon stp merci

flag

>he can only browse Sup Forums if he's poor
absolutely neck yourself you miserable shit

cunt

give me some bitcoins

19X86J5ZJUARoZLxWPFX7Yu7ifU4TkUjL7

My internet sucks.
Send money for decent internet plxx

Paypal?
10 euros is more than enough for a pizza tho

How?
i dont know how bitcoins work

>compared to you hobo's
Rude!

You might be rich, but you can't buy the love of your father

>mommy and daddy left me all this money!!! Let me squander it on Sup Forums virgins
you are objectively the worst poster I've seen in ages

I just dont see why anyone who isn't a retard or a loser would come here.

colombia

I am colombian what more reason you need

I just got wrecked by a hurricane pls help

I want to do travel documentaries about minority languages and cultural groups starting with various American sectarians and their most Germanic languages

give to the homeless

Sorry lads, i bamboozled you all, i'm actually poor as fuck was nice feeling rich for a second, thank

Worth a shot I guess.
>flag
Just moved to a very expensive city to pursue STE* grad school. I got in by the skin of my teeth (was rejected from all schools but 1) and received no scholarship nor assistantship, so I'm having to pay for it all on my own. This means $10k in student loans per semester until I can get an assistantship or scholarship.

I know it seems stupid that I would go into this much debt, but my field is the only thing I really love, and I don't think I'll be able to survive if I don't end up with a career as a mathematician. I spent a year in between my undergraduate and grad school and it was the emptiest year of my life. I was suicidal for a few years prior to my acceptance letter, and most of my despondency was based on the fact that I viewed myself as an academic failure who would never reach his dreams.

tl;dr I love math but I can't afford grad school and living expenses, gimme money.

Ahahahah fucking hell this is hillarious, not because of your situation but how a simple post on a mongolian jerking off contest prepartion board can get you so much attention, sorry man i actually feel bad now, hope it gets better for you

giv proof

I just read this article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon

pls send money to hungarians folks

Thanks, I mean I know that the likelihood that OP is serious is about as high as getting struck by lightning, but then again it wouldn't be the first time that someone gave money away on this site for no reason. Either way, I'll always have (You)s to look forward to.

How much do you need?

>Italy
I want money to save qt stray kittens and become the old crazy lady from the Simpsons

>Austria
I need money to buy Crete from the Greeks and make Austria a maritime power again

I'll pay for your education. But one day, and that day may never come, I will come to you and ask upon you a favor. If that day comes, will you oblige me my favor?

That isn't impressive.

lol is argentina money even worth falklands nigger?

>easier to read.
we don't read with your reddit eyes.

Whatever you can spare. I mean, don't give me $5k because then I'd feel a bit guilty. I'm not dying from some disease, and I don't live in some 3rd world shithole like Sweden, but I do need money for reasons stated above. I also have credit card debt lol, and unpaid taxes.

My paypal email is [email protected]

Whatever you say, Godfather.

>Malaysia
I want money so I can kickstart my palm oil plantation and a sanctuary for animals and plants in an empty lot of land before the government took it because it seems abandoned by the end of the first quarter of 2018.

Let me guess, you work for Dassault Systemes and think you're a big shot.

Spoiler Alert: You're not.