Asians are superior to Europeans

Look at countries like South Korea, Japan or Taiwan. They grow fast, or are very rich. It's true that Japan has stagnated, but that's because they are losing population.

China? the same.

Europe doesn't grow.
Asians are focused on income growth.
Europeans are focused on regional nationalisms, multiculturalism, feminism...

Look at Italy or Spain. How can Italians or Spaniards compete against South Koreans?

We are not even putting on a fight. We just fiesta, siesta, and soccer. Don't care. Are we the next Argentishits, forever poor?

Portugal and Greece are lost.
Spain and Italy are stable, but give it 15 years.
And then, France is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/1a05ed20-71eb-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2108347/green-gold-how-china-quietly-grew-cannabis-superpower?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Taiwan
>rich
>income growth

Incomes in Taiwan have stagnated for 10-20 years, and are even decreasing when you take into account inflation.

Koreans are a joke. Nobody likes them.

Look at this chart

>Incomes in Taiwan have stagnated for 10-20 years, and are even decreasing when you take into account inflation.

Same in Europe, USA, etc.

But many young people of China and Korea want to immigrate overseas.

Every nation is more successful than those dirty WH*TE countries

This is very true.

>japan
>korea
>taiwan

>rich

kys weeb

That wealth just like the wealth of any nations hang by a tiny fragile thread. once resources dry up... well, can you spell catastrophi?

>But many young people of China and Korea want to immigrate overseas.

So what? Their economies keep growing.

>That wealth just like the wealth of any nations hang by a tiny fragile thread. once resources dry up... well, can you spell catastrophi?

Asian economies are based on knowledge, R&D, exports... they are not "natural resources" -based. They are not like Saudi Arabia or the USA (oil)

Yeah well whatever, there will be war between USA and China in our lifetime. Which the USA will win.

And Europe is irrelevant to this whole thing,you have no reason to even care at all.

>China rare earth industry literally makes up 97% of the world's rare earth industry
>not resource based
lul
and that's just the first example that comes to my mind, I'm sure there are many more

Memes aside this century will be known as the century of the slant
White people have been in charge for hundred of years but they are cucking themselves with liberalism the same way the middle east cucked themselves with islam did when the fell from the center of civilization

idgaf about chinks but islamic world was never the center of civilization though you fell for 21st century islamo-european diaspora revisionist memes

Well aside from that White countries are replacing their populations with 3rd world people and all of our countries are fucked. We must bow down to our chink overlords before its too late.

>bow down
With Trump, war with China is unevitable. We may lose or win it doesn't matter at all.

And we don't need white people for the USA to fuck China really. An army of hispanics will be just as good as an army of whites, soldiers are fucking retards just doing what they are told anyways. What matters is money and leadership. We have more money and our jews are smarter than chinks.

>wars in the modern world
>between the 2 biggest trade partners
ok

Asia has always been the center of human culture and achievement. Westerners are like barbarians who pillaged Asia and looted its riches. But now Asia is rebuilding itself and is set to return to its rightful place as the center of humanity. Nothing of wrong here.

when your society develops to a certain point the only ones working hard are those who enjoy nothing but work

You really think the US administration will let China take over the world just like that ?
Yes the 2 countries are co-dependent for now, whatever, China will find somebody else to buy its shit and USA somebody else to buy its shit from.

asia will be looted and pillaged again sorry chang
we only let it grow so we could pillage it a 2nd time

China won't need the US to buy its shit in a few decades because its middle class is growing, and it is growing fast. 10 years from now, the average Chinese person will have one or two cars, a medium to big apartment, and three kids all of whom in college.

Wtf are you talking about?
Economy-finance that's all insignificant close to identity, heritage and culture. If we lose our roots we will never be same again. Our economies can grow or slow down again,but that's always reversable if you keep your people's identity. What is happening now in the west, is multiculturalism destroying it.
Asians usually don´t innovate, they copied the west and perfected some things, but are usually in tow

Don't fool yourself.
Throughout History, barbarians have always been defeated.
China is to Europeans as the Roman Empire was, well... to Europeans.

10 years from now china will be a nuclear wasteland

There will never be a war between developed or powerful nations ever again, just endless cold wars
We never fought the Russians
We never will fight north Korea
We only fuck with shitholes without nukes
Just cold wars until some retard decides to end the world

That's fucking stupid, barbarians destroyed Rome.
(We are more civilized than you anyways and no amount of overcompensating will ever change that)

If that is true then that won't be just China.
China maintains its entire nuclear arsenal buried deep into mountains, below the surface of lakes and behind waterfalls. And they have a complex tunnel system with isolated communications and supplies for 6 years of the survival for ~1 million people. Which is to say, a first strike against China is suicide.

yes and us winning the cultural cold war in china which is americanised and degenerate as fuck

chinks are just as fucking fat and stupid and gay as americans
being in china was like being in usa except even worse
i epected traditional chinese high culture but no, just as many fags and american brands everywhere, disgusting

>country gets cucked by shitty American culture
so every country in the world save for NK?

based NK is the only non-degenerate country in the world
SORAL A RAISON

Kim loves the NBA and probably still watches it.

yea, it is a paradise on earth, hunger and opression, great stuff indeed.

Japan, Korea, and China can't maintain consumption-driven growth with their fucked up demographic pyramids. Their fate will be much the same as the southern euros.

Soral said hunger stopped 10 years ago and i trust the master of logos more than jewish media
Also oppression isn't real it's much worse here lmao

First of all, I'm not Chinese, I'm French American.
>barbarians destroyed Rome.
And what happened to them afterwards? _____. Exactly. And I'm just telling you how it is. Westerners are barbarians. They pillage other countries, they loot them, they live in extremely anarchical societies ("liberalism") with no social hierarchy, no unwritten rules, but undoubtly a lot of sex, drugs, moral degeneracy and so on. This can only last for as long as your military might can crush peaceful nations into submission. Barbarians pillaged China in the Opium Wars, but now its back, stronger than ever before. Some say it is an historical anomaly for two major world powers not fight each other in 50 years. To those people I say, before that, it's an historical anomaly for China not to break in 20 years, much less 60. When you look back in History, you can see that China is much more advanced, civilized etc etc than West Europeans at all times, except for this amount of time in which the barbarians invaded, looted and dominated China, which is now over. We're now in a transition period the barbarians run out of wealth and China becomes whole again. And it's not just China. There's also India that was for much of History a cultural superpower but was destroyed by the Northern barbarians. But look at India now. Growing as fast as India. Then there is Arabia, just look at some Arab cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha, it's that kind of prosperity that naturally comes when barbarians don't mess with true humans, true civilizations. Tell me, has the West ever achieved a level of epicness on par with Dubai? You erect a few white columns, statues of Greek gods, and some cathedrals, that's as far as your architecture will go in terms of aesthetics. The West is literally letting it destroy itself. No civilization has ever deliberately let barbarians walk through their gates and mass murder its citizens, not even Romans.

The only thing Koreans hate more than themselves is their country

Same for Japanese.
The only reason very few do is because no engrish

yea, NKoreans's have a great quality of life, freedom of expression and of basic association, are you crazy pal? comunism is cancer a fck disgrace.

>Trump

Trump is a Chinese cockslave, he just doesn't know it

ft.com/content/1a05ed20-71eb-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c

>Japan proves a nation can grow GDP per capita rapidly without immigrants
>2.5% per capita growth annual since 2000
>USA, 1.5% annual

Well I can't critique that source because it's behind a paywall

>China and Korea
It's just because they developed so fast and therefore the labour market is not very competitive (compared to the skills and abilities of younger cohorts)

And besides not a lot of people in China and Korea emigrate to other countries by the way

Kim is also a weeb faggot that likes manga but that doesnt mean the people get itt

Moi aussi je suis Français hein
>And what happened to them afterwards? _____. Exactly.
Ils sont devenus Allemands et prospères et ont pris le controle de l'Europe ?

>Tell me, has the West ever achieved a level of epicness on par with Dubai? You erect a few white columns, statues of Greek gods, and some cathedrals, that's as far as your architecture will go in terms of aesthetics.
Oui et c'est mille fois plus beau et impressionant que leurs pagodes. Sans parler de toute la littérature, le théatre, l'opéra, la musique, la philosophie et ainsi de suite qui sont aussi largement meilleurs que ceux des Chinois.

Attention je ne dis pas que la Chine ne va pas avoir peut-être un futur magnifique mais non, leur passé arrive pas a la cheville de l'occident, désolé. C'est pas parce que tu déteste ta culture que tu dois arrêter d'être objectif.

Dumbass. I speak as much French as the average German American speaks German.

eh bah ferme ta gueule et arrête de dire que t'es "french american" alors fdp t'es juste un gros porc de plus et t'as absolument rien a voir avec nous
c'est toi le dumbass ici, je suis sur que tu parles une seule langue en plus tu deteste ton propre pays et tu fais semblant de pas être américain, putain t'es pathétique mon gars

Use google you poorfag

Furthermore, update your china meme
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2108347/green-gold-how-china-quietly-grew-cannabis-superpower?amp=1

>I am French American and i hate America they are are barbarians and chinese are much better than usa also i'm a huge faggot !
next post
>I don't speak French
just lol
kys faggot
you are not french at all, you're just self-hating amerifaggot in denial n°1469952127, go fuck yourself

I type a 10 line summary on what I think about the rise of China and the decadence of the West, but all you can do is talk to me in another language as if that was proof you're smarter and call me funny names like "self hating". Very, very sad.

You're the dumbass. I'm not about to translate shit, you call yourself French well then learn French or you are a poser.

In general i think you are pathetic, full of shit, and self hating as fuck. Might as well kill yourself now if you hate yourself so much, at least that would spare us having to listen to your bullshit.

Calm your horses, you accused me of being Chinese American, I said I'm French American, Jesus Christ, how hard is it to understand that? Do African Americans speak whatever language native Africans speak? Do German Americans speak German? Do Japanese Americans speak Japanese? Do Italian Americans speak Italian? Do Irish Americans speak Irish? Not even most of Hispanic Americans speak Spanish. Holy shit. So now you're saying I'm self hating. I don't want to tell you the story of my very happy and accomplished life because that would make you feel jealous of me, so all I will say is I'm not self hating in the slightest. You're very angry and upset over a comment. Maybe if reading what other people think on a subject makes you so frustrated, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums. This is really embarrassing for you my friend.

No you don't talk about rise and fall at all, you go with the premise that past China has ever been anywhere close to as good as the West which is utter bullshit, you have no idea about classical Western culture, no wonder since all you know is modern American crap.
Go actually read Western litterature, then Chinese litterature. Go to a museum about classical Europe then one about classical China. Go to a European opera and then a Chinese opera. Then come back and say this shit.

Oh wait classical Western culture is too complicated for you and you will never bother, all you want to do is to shit on your people on the internet since you've been brainwashed to do so like all the other americans. Whatever. You are the sad one here.

Keep pretending you are French if it makes you feel better, there is nothing French about you

[more bullshit justifications]
ok whatever

>Same for Japanese.

??

East Asians are the greatest anti-Amerifat force in the world
>japs
>gooks
>chinamen
>jungle gooks

All got to us somehow. We've BTFO everyone else, but there's something about that confucian mentality.

My entire family is Japanese-American. The emigration slowed down in the 90's, but there are 3 million of us in America.

>Do African Americans speak whatever language native Africans speak? Do German Americans speak German? Do Japanese Americans speak Japanese? Do Italian Americans speak Italian? Do Irish Americans speak Irish?
BUT THOSE ARE ALL JUST AMERICANS
Holy shit how hard is that to understand ? You are cut off completely from your native culture, you have nothing in common with it anymore and all you have left are bullshit labels
Which is fine when you want to look unique with your fellow americans but don't start taking it seriously PLEASE, you have no idea what being anything else than American is about

>Go to a European opera and then a Chinese opera.
It's funny for you to say that because the entire Western music sheet system system is derived from proto-Chinese ones. You're seriously uneducated on the matter and your opinion is as insignificant as every other post on Sup Forums made by retards who, like you, talk a lot about things you know nothing about. It's not that you take the Harvard perspective of China, it's not that you base your opinions on books by Henry Kissinger, it's just that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. If I were to ask you, say, what is the difference between the Qin and Qing, you wouldn't even know. I'm not going to waste not even one more Planck time on you, read some History instead of sperging out like a retard. Bye.

I am Japanese-American, but I barely can read moonrunes.

I'm also very much against Japanese nationalism and weebs who don't know a damn thing about how living in Japan has become.

Yeah bye indeed, if all you have is obscure references to the origins of a work disregarding the works themselves, using anti-national american state propaganda as gospel and asking me trivia questions i indeed never cared at all about your opinion

Nips were nearly wiped out. I wouldn't put them in the with the rest of them and gooks needed help from Chinks.
It's just Chinks and Jungle Gooks.

Not him but
>trivia questions
Qin and Qing were the first and last Chinese dinasties.
If you don't know that, it would be really a waste of time on his part to talk to you, and, on your part, it would be idiotic to try to discuss something you don't even know the basics of.

It is a trivia question

no you are just american
nationality is a deep defining factor of your relationship to the world

True

We subjugated the lesser east asians via nuclear war and occupation

No we don't we all know France is dead
You're still not nearly as good today as we were 500 years ago though

Lol your king is a homo just as much as the rest of your country
You're just butthurt because Koreans fuck a lot of your girls(not even sure if they are actually girls)
Kys ladyboy

This post is exactly why Koreans aren't liked. You're incapable of any rational thought whatsoever.

>Sup Forums Sup Forums
>rational thoughts
You kys too

Ok manlet keep going with your "Korean" Supremacy

>Portugal and Greece are lost.
>Spain and Italy are stable, but give it 15 years.

But that's because of the catholic church and their bullshit. Protestant Europe will be OK once they get rid of cultural marxism (which they will).

Are you Asian?

Most of Japanese Americans are the descendants of immigrants before the war.
They are the same as current immigrants from the third world.

It's not Korean Supremacy i know Korea is a shit place
I just responsed to what he said about Korea
And anyway it is true that their king (or was it his son?) is gay and many Koreans go to Thailand for fucking

No we don't have a postive future too

>you are just american
this
Japanese-American is not Japanese.

>tfw no sinoboo gf to play guqins and dress in hanfus with

I was about to defend Koreans, but I guess some Koreans like you make others dislike Koreans in general.

I know many some Chinese international students. It's actually pretty funny. When they started school in the US they indeed wanted to stay after graduation, but after a few years due to China's unreal development progress many changed their mind and choose to go back to China.

this is wrong in so many levels. There is no support from ppl in both countries to go for a war. there would be no victory for any side when both sides have nuclear. And Russia will not stay out of this if there is a war. Then EU will be forced to take part too.

you need to go to some big cities to meet with some ppl

my fellow americans need some education really

well based on historical records, china has always been one of the top two countries throughout maybe more than 95% of time. If you think the recent 200 years of development means Europeans are more civilized than chinese, you are not thinking on the same time scale than them.

yes, china was so tops it got buttfucked whenever any foreign power invaded it

Two time only, Mongol and Manchu. Asia is China's bitch during Qin, Han, Tang and Ming (majority of its history). Song is like the current Europe, advance but cucked (but they still hold off the Mongol for over 50 years which is way better than most civilizations did). Qing is pretty good until the British came with the drug but they are a non Han-Chinese ruled Dynasty. Ming Dynasty fucked Portugal when they tried to colonized one of it tributary. The meme about China losting to invaders is mostly from Qing, European powers never fought against a Han-Chinese ruled China.

Most of Chinese history is China shattering into separate factions, reassembling itself, becoming more integrated with the wider world, shutting itself off (we're at this step) and then shattering again.

Pretty much, China got cocky during their peak and let the rest of the world catch up then got fucked in the ass. Which is what USA is heading towards right now.

No it isn't. The divisions in the US aren't geographical in nature. You literally have mostly city-dwellers that support one political movement, and the people who grow all the food, hold all the natural resources, and who send all the people to serve in the military supporting another.

In the US, rural people on the coasts and rural people in the interior have pretty much the same concerns. In China, the coastal provinces in the south are so distinct from the interior and the north as to almost feel like they're in a country of their own.

Since Europe has decline, it is now that we change the world map to pic related, as China at the center of the world.

True, but not necessarily a counterargument to this thread you know. Some just want to move to Singapore or, you know, Japan.

Embrace the Chinese Japanon, love them, be molded by them, give them jobs and shit

ahem

>idgaf about chinks but islamic world was never the center of civilization
Dumb post.

I think Asians and Caucasians are the result of having to quickly evolve through extremely adverse conditions as the migrated into colder climates as well as possibly inter-breeding with other hominid species. If make migration the determiner of fast-form human evolution it explains a lot about us as a species.

What does this image supposed to prove?

that in asia only the japanese approach the average wealth of the west

Yes, because of sweatshop work. It's only growing because of its huge population. It will never reach quality of life standards like europe.

wtf are you saying Pablo?
Chinese lives stuffed like animals, move there if that's what you like.

And Taiwan. And South Korea. And China is undergoing rapid industrialization and modernization.

About Korea it's actually funny that a country which 40 years ago was a backwards 3rd World agrarian state and 60 years ago had a civil war which tore the country apart with the "help" of foreign powers, it's southern part now boasts a higher GDP-per-capita that a country with historically a massive trade empire and one of the few countries untouched by the two world wars, lmao.

>Signapore
is it that great over there?