/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

kualalumpur2017.com.my/seagames-country.cshtml
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop trying to revive /asean/, mate. It's dead, Jim.

no,you're dead
expect me later

bump

where can i buy a red/orange suit like those?

I need a smart phone with budget 15k pesos
what do?

try online

Peenoise, is there a way to travel around the islands quickly and conveniently? (like train or even shuttle ferry). Also what advice would you give to a foreigner looking for cheap prostitutes?

get kidnapped by ISIS

i have asked where i could buy it, not where i could get one for free

if they sold the suits to their prisoners then they wouldn't be muslims, they would be jews

Since you asked, just go to Cebu. You land in Manila, take another plane to Cebu, and you're there. There are horny flip bloggers and also their readers talk about massage parlors and they also talk about the red light district in the Philippines too. It's just one google search away.

It's hard to call it 'cheap' when you are a foreigner.

tarifa mi espanol, yo estar mal sino aprender :~D

soy un perdedor

thanks user
>It's hard to call it 'cheap' when you are a foreigner.
What did you mean by this? Even the most upmarket places from my research are 1/4 of the cost of here

Shit I forgot, the bloggers talk in tagalog/cebuano. If you understand the language, this is your best bet.

Pfff....the whole point was that you could get one from Guantanamo Bay.

do they let you take yours as a souvenir when they release you from gitmo?

Sorry, it's not an insult. What I mean is you get a higher price than the locals.

Oh that makes sense, thanks user :D

good morning /asean/

bump

Morning

Is it true about Malatsia and SEA games.

as expected of the M'laysian Special Forces. INSHALLAH

what about Malatsia, my eigo sensei tomodachi?

Are they cheating? Or are Thailand and Singapore actually shit at sports?

well, as the saying goes, never trust the chinks... and the muslims.

Well, they were 4th last time and now they sre having a run away win.

OK right I'll go with that. Make sort of sense.
kualalumpur2017.com.my/seagames-country.cshtml

Anyway I have another question. What sports does each country in SEA is a world champion in? For all I know Thailand is good at boxing and weightlifting (as seen from Olympic medals.) But what about Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore?

I leave out shit like Burma, Laos and Cambodia for now. Why are they so shit?

Malaysia and Indonesia are good at badminton. There's also sepak takraw but that's our sport

Our as in asean, not thailand

>its Malaysia is responsible for everything wrong in the world again
Getting real tired of this shit.
Next we will get the blame again when someone leaves a bomb under Malaysian flags this Thursday.

assalamualaikum brother

Malaysia
>Squash
>Badminton
>Hockey
>Diving
>Cycling

lmao,that guy pointing an rpg

bump

good evening

good morning

have a nice breakfast

Which one of you is this?

Just call it /pinoy/ and stop pretending to be /asean/.

y-you too

not me,I go to the gym

How to get a flip gf?

watch plenty of k-drama

What the fuck is Chad doing in Indonesia?

looking for attention because they're basically loser in their home country

Let's count in proto-Tagalog with me!

>1
Kabato / isen
>2
Duwa
>3
Toro
>4
Agyo
>5
Tondon
>6
Kala
>7
Manapi
>8
Saga
>9
Bulae
>10
Puo

Yay!

what happened to /asean/?

;-;

Did frenchie finally fuck off?

*everyone

Forgot pic

What the fuck happened? I last visited when I blackmailed frenchie into leaving /asean/ a couple of months ago.

I want a Filipino tranny girlfriend

kamusta my niggas

all non-pinoys left because they got tired of flips flinging polshit at each other.

Good. I guess its time to let this shit general die once and for all then.

Mustazz... I've been loaded, researching since when I was away here. I've found so many things about Tagalog, still incomplete tho. My baybayin hypothesis about silent letters was correct, I just had to make it sure. They never used single consonants and it was something made up by the spics. I heard they used glottals a lot and a lot of letters have changed too.

e.g. Proto-Tagalog == English
"Nakajiki an zuru sa tikin, na'nu?" == It blood is splattered on the pole, yes/what?.

they do this like every other month
they always manage to overact to shitposters
baka they treat Sup Forums too seriously

It's blood that is*

This was before the Bruneian invasion[s] as well**

IP blocked for a month
a bunch probably never returned

Should be renamed to /flip/

That way we can circlejerk about katulongs, Dutiti tirades, pagpag and sex tourism

They don't know how the ISP trick works.

Not for you cause I don't want to give him a reply

but Tagalog was not only found in that part Manila that Brunei took
Don't believe tryahard misinfos

Even back then the pinoy threads wasnt like that until the election happened

And we actually have very little legit info about baybayin.
Just internet blogs

For all we know we did have consonants.

>but Tagalog was not only found in that part Manila that Brunei took
I'm not saying that there is something to do with Brunei's influence and such.
That was just an approximate time that they've estimated that, that's from. Of course, there is no reliable scripts that exactly says which year is which, etc. It's just some of the scripts that they've managed to retain. It's only labelled as [arch && obs.], a small label.

What trick? Restarting the router? or is it something different? I'm sure as hell it isn't the former because you'd still be within the ISP's IP pool even if you restarted your router. Restarting would only change the last two octet of your IP not the first two which is what 4chins blocked.

>For all we know we did have consonants.
We did, but that wasn't how baybayin actually worked. You see, there are letters that was ""changed/merged"" for some reason like L and R/D, G/J, S/H, and many more. I have no idea what's the cause, why that happened and in what scripts were they using before that.

autism:the thread

Any updates on weirdnose-chan? Is she done with uni?

You need to turn it off for 10mins or more

Works for me or else I wouldn't even be posting right now.

Not for you again
Like I said we have very little legit info about baybayin.

Most of the stuff I find are from borrowed books in our state library and parts of some E-books online.
If you guys find some more resources that's out of my reach, feel free to post it here. Thanks!

>Like I said we have very little legit info about baybayin.
Well that's the most that I can deduce, I can't say much or imply anything because I don't have enough proof or evidences to support that. I'm pretty much just copy and pasting what I see from the resources that I currently have. I would really love to know more about Baybayin and the merged letters/language.

more like an ISP block
they wants us to buy Sup Forums pass

Its only globe they blocked and that was just for a month or two, I think they've lifted the ban since I can post now without having to resort to tethering my mobile while registered to smart data plans.

Tbh FUCK the Panganiban version, it creates so much confusion with the orthography.

Pldt here
Im suppose to be blocked for months

Baybayin especially in the internet and blogs is basically fill on the blanks that
Outsiders will believe is true
Don't believe in it too much
Its still fun tho

>Baybayin especially in the internet and blogs is basically fill on the blanks that
Yes, exactly why I don't believe that the "current Baybayin" that they're displaying across the blogs was the actual script. Though, one thing that's correct and consistent was the silent letters. You can find examples of that in ryukuan and even Old Japanese.
I am skeptical about this "Baybayin" history that they've made and I'm pretty sure it's another victim of revisionism.
Tagalog could definitely have had different letters from baybayin, the samples and the word origins that they have here do not match. It's as if, Baybayin is incomplete.

We have no proof for those letter to be even suppose to be used as silent or to be used in similar ways as Ryukyu japan

>to be even suppose to be used as silent
It's spoken but not written down, pretty common.

Sadly the only thing we can attest for now
Who knows its probably not "common" here lmao

>Sadly the only thing we can attest for now
MORE RESEARCH IS NEEDED!

or actually it might be hidden in some book I haven't read yet. Hmm...
I've been finding interesting stuff about old Tagalog from physical books lately. I don't see them posted on the internet, just like these old Tagalog numbers

Most likely its false lmao
So sad even those who are interested in it will just find a a way to present it as Japanese.

Nup, I find it in different books tho, but it has different versions.
Like for example in book 1 Duwa would be Dawa, then in book 2, it would be Dawha, Book 3, Dawaha, Toro would be Talo^, suddenly Manapi has [t] instead of a glottal stop, etc. Japanese was proposed to be an Austronesian language too. I have seen some theories floating around the internet about those, coming from Japanese sources.

But as you said, it cannot be fully trusted, though some evidences can't lie.

Oh shet
Lol he's getting it from one guy and one author source.
The author is a foreigner as well I don't trust it.

Nup. Jstor, Jpaul, Ramos, Frank R, etc. Dude I always find different sources, I even have physical copies.

>fucking RATS destroyed my oven
FUCK i am very very mad right now, i dont think ill be sleeping tonight. fucking RATS god shit my thumb is now bleeding from all the chewing i did, im going to kill all you fucking rats just wait until i get my money FUCKING PUTA SHIT

Any indons here? What kind of American snacks and candies aren't available there or highly priced? I'm coming and want to bring some nice gifts.

>The author is a foreigner as well I don't trust it.
+Points for that
I don't trust it if it's mostly foreigner authors as well. Usually they make a lot of bullshit up, and even ask the reader questions midway while explaining something, kinda annoying. Well most of the foreigner Authors that I don't trust are the ones that try to ""explain"" the Philippine history anyway.

The books seems cheap as well and published like in 2013 the most recent was just last year

It doesn't look like its officially authenticated as well.

Surprised so many things like this float around the internet and Google books
Very alarming

Look at other books as well, not just that. Try to find physical copies about orthographies and etymologies as well.

Assuming that you aren't going to lure little kids to you van then you can bring some chocolates or popular sweets there. I don't know any American snacks that isn't Doritos but it's the sincerity that matters here.

shit i just want to lay down and cry but that wont change anything, rageposting here wont change anything either but still. what have i done to deserve something like this.

I'm coming to see my gf, faggot. I just wanted to bring something that isn't common there.

That author even have stuff about old Arabic loan words lmao

I wonder when will he shit post about that.