>rust belt ghettos in St Louis
>BBQ in Kansas City
>Corn everywhere else

Corn everywhere. Very boring.

the sand hills in nebraska are pretty nice

Omaha is actually an alright place

fried chicken and ribs are pretty good in St.louis

I've lived in 2 of those states all of my life AMA

Are there any Mexicans or other immigrants? What are they like?

Not a lot compared to other places. My city is 6% CHI.

Kansan here to answer any questions.
Don't forget the wheat

Olathe or overland Park?

Currently Manhattan, but I come from a small town of 300 in north central kansas off of interstate 70

K-state I assume?

Yup, Engineering major

>tfw community college
I'm waiting my time aren't I?

Probably not, you can get prerequisites/general education done in community college, and then transfer to a better college with the credits you already have. Also a degree is still a degree so it isn't worthless

I literally just go so my parents won't kick me out, I have no clue what I hope to accomplish there and I'm stupid and lazy to keep pace with the class. I honestly feel like dropping all my classes and going into EMT training

Well you might want to see what resources your college has to offer so you can talk it out with say a professor or someone. Might just need a good talking to from someone experienced to help you find your way.

Fuck that. College is a business, why would they care about me our my future they simply want to siphon as much money as possible

Ever been to St Marys? My sister married a guy from there.

Nope, also don't know that much about that area

The town is almost entirely made up of an extremely conservative Catholic break off sect. The women all wear long prairie dresses, have like 10 kids, and don't watch TV.

>why would they care about me our my future
Because if you fuck up then they don't have the chance to get your child into the same college is a business answer for why they'd want that basically if you are successful then you are likely to have kids and then they can get money even after you leave. There is also the human nature of wanting to help and be nice, teachers are very caring and if they just wanted a paycheck there are better methods for money. So even if they don't care why not try talking with them anyways. Find a class you are doing well in and talk with your teacher there about what you want to do. You have lots of room to grow and learn so you can make it work user.

Yeah I knew that, but considering Kansas, ultra conservative isn't uncommon though I guess the high catholic percent is probably a little different. For me it seemed like for ever small protestant town there was a catholic one like 30 miles away.

Maybe that cynical and disillusioned mindset is part of the problem?

He's not wrong. I don't trust anyone who's making money off me.

We have a monument dedicated to the geographic center of the US of A, it's nearby a small metal shed where I used to fuck my dog when I was younger.

I've been to Omaha. It's very flat and boring. The people are super fat, they're like twenty pounds heavier on average than California (where I'm from). I went to a baseball game there and it was the first time in years that I felt thin.

Cool rural farms and agriculture. I drove there for the eclipse and it's peaceful.