Rate your country's neighbors

Pakistan: Nuke
China: Nuke
Bangladesh: Extremely overcrowded, poor, and monsoon season usually kills at least 100,000 of them every year.
Nepal: Buffer zone so we don't have more border with China
Bhutan: Same. Beijing have meddled in the place and tried to chop off parts of it for decades.
Sri Lanka: I'm not sure anyone even thinks about them, at least outside of southern India where there's closer cultural ties
Maldives: Muslim islands. Western tourists think it's a tropical paradise but they have contributed ISIS members and Wahabi propaganda has been affecting the place.
Burma: I don't know much about them but they are/were a sort of crazy dictatorship.

Other urls found in this thread:

kompasiana.com/wardhanahendra/batik-tak-bisa-dipatenkan-dan-bukan-milik-indonesia-saja_560df26891977374055c669c
freemuse.org/archives/1254
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
tribunnews.com/nasional/2017/08/06/analis-di-malaysia-sebelum-berangkat-jemaah-haji-sudah-tahu-hotel-tempat-ia-menginap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Canada
How do those almost 25 years without a Stanley Cup feel, boys?
>Cuba
Nuke
>Mexico
Spring break and, uh, beheadings?

New Zealand: Okay, except they think Russel Crowe is one of them and that we didn't invent pavolova (spoiler: we did)
Indonesia: Meh don't really care, all our bogans go to Bali and cause trouble all the time so they probably don't like us
Papua New Guinea: Cannibals everywhere
Solomon Islands: Not very exciting
France (New Caledonia): Been to Noumea and it was kinda boring and shitty

Forgot East Timor: We freed them from the Indonesians because Alberto Barbosa was too lazy to protect his own fucking colony

Poland: this is what russia could look like if it was not so corrupted and had a EU support.
Lithuania: literally who, should be a part of russia.
Norway: the border is small and the weather in that part is harsh that almost nobody lives close it. Overall a rich but very cold country. They are also too pro-american to my taste.
Finland: this is what the north-western russia would look like if it was much richer. One of the two best countries russia is bordering. Also the only rich and developed first world country that shares such a long border with russia.
Estonia: basically a russian-finnish mix, though it's leaning more and more to finland.
Belarus: basically russia with fewer muslims.
Kazakhstan: basically a muslim russia.
Georgia: beautiful country, nice cuisine and wine. Too bad they chimped out in 2008 and payed for it.
Ukraine: shithole full of dumb and naive people. Lazy and blame others for their own failures all the time.
Mongolia: never hear any news from there.
China: greatest diplomatic and biggest military ally.
Japan: basically a US military base at this point.
North Korea: not as bad as western propaganda says i believe.

>Abkhazia:
>Azerbayjan:
>Southern Ossetia:

Abkhazia and Ossetia are basically just russia's puppet states, they are bastard children of russia and georgia.
Azerbaijan: very secular, richer than other central asian countries (because of oil). Kind of neutral politically and diplomatically but overly, almost america-tier patriotic.

Palestine: please free
Lebanon: looks nice and has cool flag, wish we had peace with them
Jordan: Named after Michael Jordan and his shoes
Egypt: ancient place where pharaoh live
Syria: has the mighty Isis army that I want to join

Poland: this is what ukraine could look like if it was not so corrupted and had a EU support.
Russia: complete shithole with ambitions
Belarus: get their maxium from allying with russia, while being poor at least keeping it clean
Moldova: best wishes, we're in the same boat with them
Romania/Hungary/Slovakia
no opinion

Thailand: Please give autonomy to the South states so we don't have to spend our money helping them free and stop smuggling out our refined commodities (oils, petrols, sugars, milo) please.
Cambodia: Stop sending illegals esp lolis here.
Vietnam: Stop fishing and using illegal nets to fish in our waters please
Flip: Same as Thailand and Vietnam plus no more illegal smuggling please.
Brunei: Stop shopping spree and bargaining (stingy) and speeding in the city please.
Indonesia: Stop claiming everything that's thriving in our land but not at yours as your OCs please plus no more illegals and food smuggling especially oil, petrols, milo and sugars.
Bangladesh: Please stop coming illegally and making this country your second home.
Myammar: No more brutalities to Rohingya, please.

Singapore: Same as Brunei plus approve the curved bridge please. The straits water is dirty because it's stagnated without water flows. Please don't be so selfish and thinking the world only revolves on you. I want to be rich too.

>finland norway and denmark
>based
>baltic
>is liquor store
>iceland
>nice horses

>an indonesian invent it on indonesian soil
>reeeeeeeeeeeee you cant claim it

>China: greatest diplomatic and biggest military ally.
>Japan: basically a US military base at this point.
>North Korea: not as bad as western propaganda says i believe
He was doing ok until he fell backward into RT copypaste.

Poland:Nuke
Latvia:Genocide and then nuke
Belarus:Doesn't need nuking will nuke itself
Russia:Nuke

but user, you're the russia

> Portugal
We like them, they are so cute when they are tsundere.
> France
Greatest ally in the fight versus terrorism. Greatest rival in basketball.
> Andorra
That's a supermarket, not a country.
> UK
Please send more slags and less chavs.
> Morocco
Delete this

read again

SK: cool music, advanced city
NK: nuke
China: should be extinct
Taiwan: delicious food, beautiful woman

tell me one thing we claim that isn't invented here

That was my genuine opinion, and i honestly don't see anything wrong with what i said.

claim =/= invented
>batik, kompasiana.com/wardhanahendra/batik-tak-bisa-dipatenkan-dan-bukan-milik-indonesia-saja_560df26891977374055c669c
>popia = chinese (SEAn dont know how to make flours before Chinese)
>Reog Ponorogo (fitnah)
>Dances (danced by your own people living here, never claimed it as own except it was your own people who're proud to live here)
>Gamelan. Well-aware of it's origin. Players are imported by Pahang Royal Families from Java to entertain them. Innovate certain instruments and musical notes played in slow tempo style to show it's different from Indonesian style (fast and many notes).
and much more.

>batik
which part in my post forbids anyone else to claim it retard? stop moving the goalpost

>Guatemala
Pretty cool, shame they're so poor
>Belice
Literally who
>Canadá
Pretty cool

>he thinks North Korea is ok
>the place where your entire family is gulaged if you listen to a South Korean pop song or accidentally sit on a newspaper clipping of Kim Jong Un's face
Even Stalin's Russia was not as insane as North Korea.

Why Indians hate China so much?

>the place where your entire family is gulaged if you listen to a South Korean pop song or accidentally sit on a newspaper clipping of Kim Jong Un's face

China (East Turkestan): nuke
Uzkekistan: nuke
Tajikistan: i don't care
Kazakhstan: mixed feelings. Although kyrgyz and kazakh people have good relationship, their dictatorship makes future uncertain. If Nazarbayev dies tomorrow, no one knows how it gonna turn out.

he's right actually, i remember a story of a guy who tore off a propagandistic poster from the wall, was jaled for that for 15 years after. classic fascist regime desu

freemuse.org/archives/1254

>Because she had sung a South Korean folk song and taught it to four others in 1992, the North Korean singer Ji Hae Nam (Hae-Nam Ji) was imprisoned for three years, tortured and sexually abused.
“Normally, concerts in North Korea are limited to performances of music that [the country’s leader] Kim Jong-il himself is (falsely) credited with having written or at least approved. Merely to listen to radio broadcasts from other nations is to risk imprisonment. During a party on Christmas in 1992, one of the regime’s former propaganda officers, Ji Hae Nam, made the mistake of singing a South Korean song. She was sentenced to three years in jail and, as she testified to the United States Congress after her escape, beaten so severely she could not get up for a month,” wrote Richard V. Allen, co-chairman of the United States Committee for Human Rights in North Korea, in New York Times on 28 October 2007.

>The North Korean government encourages light, state-sponsored music, or music with patriotic worker-driven themes played on radios or in public by large worker’s orchestras. Kim Jong-il only permits music that sing the praises of his every move, or otherwise the ideals of communism, and songs have titles like ‘Our Life Is Precisely a Song’, ‘We Shall Hold Bayonettes More Firmly’ and ‘The Joy of Bumper Harvest Overflows Amidst the Song of Mechanization’.

tearing a slogan and listening to k-pop are pretty different tbings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes

this .
also the guy who ruined the poster was an american iirc, this is why that case was so significant for them

>flag
>talks about insanity
mr mayor just salty because of traditional korean cuisine

After a brief honeymoon in the 50s, China and India have been at each other's throats for over half a century. The imposing barrier of the Himalayas is the only thing that's prevented a major war from happening.

>France
France stole a lot of land from us in the past. Some Frenchies are arrogant, but I guess they are allright in the present times. However, we really need to have a border control between France and Belgium.
>North Sea
One of our best neighbours. It wants to take our land, but we managed we could keep it and now we use the North Sea to relax after a long week work
>Germany
Probably our best neighbour. Willem van Orange came from there and we have been part of Germany for centuries.
>Belgium
Good neighbour. 1830 revolution was a sad thing, we still like to visit Belgium.
>(Luxembourg)
Very good neighbour. They have almost the same flag and their royals are from the same family as our royals.

read carefully, and you didn't even mention specific items, hence it is concluded as "everything claimed".
Anyway, if I have a strong mentality as the likes of yours, I'd replace "mencontoh" to "menciplak/mencuri idea" in the following article. How does the article sounds to you?
tribunnews.com/nasional/2017/08/06/analis-di-malaysia-sebelum-berangkat-jemaah-haji-sudah-tahu-hotel-tempat-ia-menginap
>Original Article
>TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA - Analis Penyelenggara Haji Ade Marfuddin menyarankan Indonesia mencontoh Malaysia soal pengelolaan haji.
“Malaysia sebelum berangkat sudah tahu kamar berapa, lantai berapa dan sama siapa,” ujar Ade dalam diskusi Akurat bertajuk: Untung Rugi Investasi Dana Haji di kawasan Senayan, Jakarta, Minggu (6/8/2017).
>Tailored Article
>TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA - Analis Penyelenggara Haji Ade Marfuddin menyarankan Indonesia menciplak/mencuri idea Malaysia soal pengelolaan haji.
“Malaysia sebelum berangkat sudah tahu kamar berapa, lantai berapa dan sama siapa,” ujar Ade dalam diskusi Akurat bertajuk: Untung Rugi Investasi Dana Haji di kawasan Senayan, Jakarta, Minggu (6/8/2017).

The point is, we could patent that ideas in a blink of an eyes, but we don't because of pity towards you and not a selfish cunt. Do you get it? :3

China really isn't an ally of Russia either, they just milk Russia's natural resources.

>America
Nicer than folks around here

i didn't mention specific item like lumpia because its obvious we use the same logic as yours. i'm not defending mongrels who's trying to stop any country gaining profit from these stuffs here, just pointing out how retarded it is to forbid us from claiming the source where these stuffs are originated. its like denying leonard cohen as the writer of "hallelujah" because jeff buckley popularize it. read your own post

Austria: evil warmongers
Belgium: evil nonces
Czechia: gorgeous girls and good beer and food
Denmark: vile murderers
France: good food and proud people
Luxemburg: sometimes forget that they exist
Netherlands: funny speaking and laid-back, but slow
Poland: gorgeous girls and patriots
Switzerland: mountain Jews

>we have been part of Germany for centuries
COME HOME FRISIAN MAN

>USA
Could be worse
>Greenland
Very quiet neighbours,very nice.

>denmark
evil conniving backstabbing warmongering imperialist trickster pigs not to be trusted
>norway
overly smug danish cumslut
>finland
rude as fuck
>everyone we share the baltic sea with
don't really care t b h

>Uruguay
No reason to be an independent country, they should just join us as a province.
>Brazil
Nuke.
>Paraguay
Nuke.
>Bolivia
Nuke.
>Chile
Nuke twice.

>Iran
Shit government, they should fix it and stop being Shia
>KSA
I'm okay with it except for harsh punishements and tourists
>Oman
nice country

What about Ireland? (Las Malvinas)

>lybia
No1 arms supplier to ansar beit almaqdis.
Nuke
>Sudan
Traitors who sided with ethioniggers against their muslim bethren
Nuke
>israel
Nuke
>saudi arabia
Nuke it all except the hijaz

>greece
They mostly hate us but we have a lot of cultural and linguistic similarities.

>bulgaria
Nigger Slavs. Nuke

>iraq
Kurds in the border. Quite dangerous, but good neighbours. Terrorism is a big problem.

>syria
In a chaotic situation. Not safe, but I like the Assad regime. Their people are mostly assholes I can tell by the refugees

>azerbaijan
Miniature Turkey

>armenia
Miniature Greece

>georgia
Only sane Caucasian country. Cool people, original culture and language. I admire them.

>iran
Kurds. Their Islamic regime is bad but their people are nice, and I'm interested in their culture

Caucasus isn't Central Asia.

redpill me on georgian language, not their meme script of course.
the grammar structure and distinguishable sound, especially compared to turkics

There isn't much to redpill about. Our language has seemingly quite influenced them in Ottoman period, and we have a lot of common words (e.g.: "Panjara", "Pencere"). Their grammar structure also reminds me of Turkish one but not much is similar.

>Mexico
>wh*Te

> mountain Jews

>Ireland
>Iceland
>France
>Belgium
>Holland
>Denmark
>Norway
we pretend to hate them but in the context of the rest of the world, they're all good lads

>let me tell you about parts of your ex-union

S.Korea: Nuke
N.Korea: Genocide 731 medical treatment and Nuke

Russia: ok tier if islands come back
China: future good partner

Baqaqi tsqalshi qiqinebs :DD :DDDDDD

>sweden
Lol
>russia
Some of them are okay i guess, but never trust them 100%
>norway
Rich privileged oil niggers, but still okay
>estonia
Cute lil bro

Swiss literally are mountain Jews. They are a haven for German tax dodgers and they even infiltrated our finance ministries with spies because they got butthurt when we caught some dodgers.

I think they're the most evil country in Europe.

> if islands come back
follow the crimean example - swiftly occupy them and have a referendum if the locasls want to become japanese citizens :3

Why tho? I think its one of the best in yurop. They have things under control. Europe is a mess in these days

No, Denmark is officially the most evil European country right now.

>Taiwan
>beautiful women
Inbred southern Chinese, most of them look like they gave down syndrome

the problem is not Russia, but our puppet politicians who have no will to establish good relationship with Russia because US does not want it.

> E*rth
Nuke

>Poland
>Slovakia
>Austria
>Germany

feels like we won the historical lottery desu, they're all pretty rad

shame about the Polish Belarusification, hope it's just a phase.

real evil often looks good on the surface and almost invisible.

how so? I think Denmark is bit irrelevant.

>Germany
>feels like we won the historical lottery desu, they're all pretty rad
Don't you remember your school history classes, Vaclav?

Nuke them all. Simple as that.

>how so? I think Denmark is bit irrelevant.
Never ever go on a submarine ride with a Dane.

>just pointing out how retarded it is to forbid us from claiming the source
What I meant in the first posting was about you going to foreign lands claiming anything that's Indonesians. I don't really have problems if the claimings happened in your place but the reality and fact are it is beyond borders and mostly exaggerated. It is forbidden for you to do so because it's already in foreign form with much evolution going on. You seems misunderstood the very first posting. It's like telling your former ex girlfriend that has move in with her new bf to come back where she already forgets you.

> Australia
Best neighbours we could ask for really, except the current trans tasman arrangement is very one sided.

> Pacific Islands
Most of these are okay. They can immigrate here quite easily, but they're conservative Christians and manual labourers a bit like Pinoys. There's a problem with adopting America's cancerous ghetto culture.

> Antarctica
Our greatest ally.

Well they had their asperger chimpout in the past but they're alright now.

This kind of thing can happen anywhere desu.

the way you posted it its not about the "do not steal" attitude, its about the OC claim, which in fact most actually are

>Albania
Nuke
>Serbia
Aight
>Bulgaria
Autists, maybe can be helped
>Greece
Anything harder than nuke?

Knowing our luck, if you nuked Pakistan and killed 90% of the population, you'd still somehow manage to miss that Paki troll/spammer on Sup Forums.

Nobody wants to come home in a destroyed house

I am saying this just once because I want you in my home. Don't be below sea level tonight.

This+

>Cuba
Pretty cool, shame they are commies

>India
Unification under joint Hindu and Muslim rule (like the Belarus-Russia arrangement),but Kashmir comes to us. I hate the current Indian goverment and crazy Hindu extremists so would exterminate them
>Afghanistan
Annex
>China
CPEC sugar daddy
>Tajikstan
Don't share a border due to a narrow panhandle but NUKE THEN GENOCIDE

>malaysia
wall soon, better alternative is nuke
>laos
thai clay, will annex later
>burma
don't care

No way it would end in joint rule when a unification would result in a Hindu majority - you pakis would get genocided by the street shitters before you could blink

Maldives:Resort
India:Nuke

hows the southern insurgency going on these days? Malaysia says they have no hand in it do you believe?

MALDIVES SON ARGENTINES

>India:Nuke
why? didnt the tamil tigers gave up alrdy?

>shits in the street
>shits in the water
>funds terrorists
>throws bitchfits about everything

kek

>posts lies on anonymous image boards
>posts Pepe images
>is forever irrelevant and only know for being a tea plantation

Germany: Cheap beer across the border. Keeps us safe from the eternal Rus
Norway: Bro tier, but took our oil
Sweden:Bro tier, but we like to mock them. Cucked country nowadays
Canada: Idk, they border Greenland

>Germany: Cheap beer across the border. Keeps us safe from the eternal Rus
Or thank us anyway because in the closing days of WWII, Eisenhower had US Army divisions block the border to Denmark to prevent the Soviet army from entering.

Guess it was a thank you from you, for the Virgin Islands we sold to you, too cheap.

Women gain the right to vote in 1915
Referundum on selling the three West Indian Islands(Now Virgin Islands) in 1916

Referundum passes. I see the correlation

The last thing on the entire planet we wanted was Soviet ships having open access to the Atlantic via Denmark.

Too lazy to write texts
Denmark 4/10
Poland 4/10
Czech Republic 7/10
Austria 6/10
Switzerland 6/10
France 8/10
Luxembourg 5/10
Belgium 5/10
Netherlands 4/10

Yeah I know.
The Öresund strait has saved us more than once. 300ish years ago when Sweden had almost taken over all of Denmark, the Dutch came to our rescue, because they didn't want the Swede's to have complete control of the strait, due to taxes.
Likewise they intervened, when we attacked Sweden later.

Russia: Nuke and then burn
Lithuania: Shouldn't exist
Belarus: Don't care
Germany: Hate them, but they are our important trade partner so
Czech: I Like them
Slovakia: Same as Czech
Ukraine: Mixed feelings

>wall, nuke
Please return to the mountainous region of laos. That's where you belong. The south, especially anything that touched the sea is rightfully ours.

Forgot Cambodia.