/éire/

Monday morning edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFlVrojBWLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder if that user got any sleep after the Dyatlov Pass incident article.
I ended up just having the usual endless nightmares and waking up every hour but I stayed in bed getting on and off sleep for about 9 hours in total. Still feel horrible and exhausted

Slept for 13 hours.

I did, somehow. I did have a weird dream about Junko Enoshima though.

I'm going to dig up more spooky paranormal articles like that. I enjoy reading them late at night.
I had lots of weird dreams too but I'm too tired now to even recount them.
I'm too tired to even get up and shower but I'm going to force myself to soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFlVrojBWLc

/marbh/

Reminder to oppose the zionist menace at all costs

I dreamt I murdered six people by slitting their throats with blunt glass. I slit my own too.

I'm a little concerned about your mental health

wow are you me?

I'm concerned about your mental health, luxxy.

Why don't the Garda carry guns?
Why would you be?
I'm in perfect mental health

>Why don't the Garda carry guns?
Detectives and the Armed units do. It's not seen as necessary for rank and file Gardaí to carry guns.

you're insane stop lying to us.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm probably one of the more mentally stable people here

Normies = the most mentally ill out of anybody.

Fuck the Irish.

t. abo

>rebelling against the anglo-irish /eire/ thread
Well done lads.

It is the only way. I have this image in my head of the person only being able to type with 1 finger at a time and not knowing how to press altGr+e or being able to type fast enough that he's so inconvenienced by the é.
Will absolute HEEM them.

They could also just type "ire" for Ireland.

Feeling sad for my cat. She's old and struggling.

heh, abhorrent normies. Tis nothin' personal you are all just beneath one such as I. How dare they perceive such mentally ill notions as watching sp*rt or making éire generals WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Filthy west brit detritus. If were up to me I would scour the Earth of your ilk. Be grateful the laws of your realm keep my wrath contained. Maybe I'm crazy? Ha I'm the most sane person here. Maybe I'm tsundere? Well I am an extreme person so sorry if that is too much to handle

Would absolutely HEEM the knacker that keeps bumping the inferior thread.

im a club orange

Just close the tab. I havent had it open since this morning.

>you will never be able to roller skate to work like Sakura.

We have a new guy at work that came over from England and he keeps telling everyone how Irish he is and how his family are all Irish and he loves Ireland.
Keeps ranting on about how back in the day he protested for the release of the birmingham six, and how much he hated tatcher. Which is fair and all but he's a bit of a headcase.
He also can't understand some of our accents at all. It's hilarious.

Everybody hates him btw.

>Everybody hates him btw.
Well, that's all that matters.

I feel sorry for him. He's struggling so much with life in Ireland. Think he might have a mental breakdown.

>We have a new guy at work that came over from England and he keeps telling everyone how Irish he is

Well I guess at least he tries do fit in?

He's done the exact opposite.

Probably used to Irish people chimping out at the sight of an English person so feels he has to overcompensate naturally

t. Westbrit Dub.

Doorbell ringing. Not answering it.

are you ready for /BigNiggaSeason/ /éire/?

Whats this guy on about?

i went to ROSS™
Dress For Less

Really hate that one fucker who insists on keeping that other thread alive. I've kept it open all this time because I want to watch it die, but the faggot keeps reviving it. It's a matter of principle, that thread must die.

will this ever happen again?

By doing that you're keeping it alive. You need to just ignore and stop being a dumb cunt. The fact that you're even acknowledging it here is keeping it alive.

I can't see what Britain could offer us to make us want to reunite so no

>get email from uni
>its social justice modules

Social justice is more than what you imagine it to be. It's actual legitimate human rights and political/philisophical topic but everyone just sees it as something else, i.e you know what I mean.
Which is a shame.

>Inequality in Irish Society
No such thing

As for what your college modules will make it out to be, I have no idea. I imagine its more so what YOU make it out to be. Don't get tied up in the nonsense movements of it.
What course are you doing? Presuming you're not trying to troll.

Britposting should be a bannable offense
/éire/boards when?

100% agree'd.

>people voluntarily choose to study this
jej

Not him but I think sociology is interesting. If I had the time and money I wouldn't mind checking it out. But its not exactly a priority for me. You'd want to be fairly passionate about it.
But like I said, people go into these things with preconceptions as to what they actually are.

I think sociology is interesting too but it's something to read up on in your own time since it's free and you're not objected to the lecturer's personal biases. University has changed, these days it's best to treat it as a degree factory to help you get a job so you may as well just study something in STEM

That's a ridiculous statement. I'm not even sure where to begin.Not everybody wants to study stem nor is stem the only thing useful in society.

There are very few professional careers that aren't STEM or tangentially related to STEM that are future proof. Teaching and law enforcement are some of the few exceptions I can think of.

>Not everybody wants to study stem
I know but if you're interested in, let's say, history or geography then I don't see why it's necessary to spend thousands on it when there are many resources on the internet to learn about different topics or eBooks on the subject to be torrented. Most of the time, they just go into education anyway which has led to the current situation where we have too many young history/geography teachers.

>nor is stem the only thing useful in society
I was going to list other things such as finance, accounting, dentistry, medicine and pharmacy but I felt they fell under the umbrella term STEM in some way

>STEM
Don't you mean STEAM user?

Define futureproof? There are lots of Stem careers that also aren't futureproof.
> I don't see why it's necessary to spend thousands on it when there are many resources on the internet to learn about different topics or eBooks on the subject to be torrented.
Where do you think these resources and research came from? Solely relying on online material and your own direction can also result in a lot of biased material with no citations or fact.
Stem and non stem subject can intertwine too, infact most are mutual and reliant one one another.

>Define futureproof?
The word speaks for itself.

>I dreamt I murdered six people by slitting their throats with blunt glass. I slit my own too.
Edgy as fuck.

What if I was to tell you there's more to education, sociology and arts than simply getting a job?

>Where do you think these resources and research came from?
Not the average undergrad

Getting a job is the only reason 99% of people go to college. Don't be naive.

So nobody should study these topics at all then? What about the people who do get jobs out of non stem subjects?

feasgar math Éire

More power to them, I guess.

But should they just "may as well" have gone into stem? I mean why don't you just defunct non stem all together shur. hurr

>But should they just "may as well" have gone into stem?
Of course not. Far from everybody is suited to STEM.

But you or that user whichever you are, was implying that there's no point in going to university to educate yourself in non stem topics as it's not "future proof" in terms of getting a job, as if your sole purpose in life is to get a high paying job for some corporation.

It's okay to admit you were wrong user.

>as if your sole purpose in life is to get a high paying job for some corporation
I'm not saying your life has any set in stone inherent purpose, feel free to with it whatever you want. I'm just saying since university costs a lot of money, you should try to get an end product that will yield a greater return than what you put in. In other words, a degree that gives you a nice paying job. STEM degrees are more likely to this

Are trades STEM?

No.

Why not? What if they scientific trades, or technology trades, or medical trades? what then huh?

You can call them whatever you want. The bin man can call himself a sanitation engineer if it makes him sleep at night.
Those in trades wil still be earning substantially less than those working in what I consdier to be STEM jobs.

Who's the cutest Irish boy here?

Mechanics? There are a lot of STEM careers that pay pretty poorly. Why does how much you get paid have to be a criteria for being meeting STEM?

Why the fuck is this place so dead today? Where is everyone?

>Why the fuck is this place so dead today
There has been a good number of posts in the last hour no?
Prinz is out until later and I'm here. Is there anyone else of any relevance that we are missing?

I was barely able to get online at all at work today - too busy.

>Prinz is out until later
Actually I'm just after getting back. Had a good day looking after my cousins, played both PS4 and Switch for the first time (Joycons aren't great if you have large hands), got to experience an actual game of Rocket League, as it turns out even with a controller and no lag I'm still not very good, but I destroyed them in Monopoly. All in all a good day.

>Had a good day looking after my cousins
That's nice. Are they very young or teenagers?

>European Hime
What is this?

>What is this?
New Abyssal Princess from the recent Summer event that was set in Europe. Ark Royal is one of the potential drops for defeating her.

All the boat posters are the same. They're indistinguishable. prince may as well be poi. frogweeb may as well have killed himself and nobody would notice.

Poi is a commie.
Jacques is a wagecuck who is always miserable.
Prinz has Nam PTSD from not having a pass anymore.
It's kind of easy to tell them apart.

AA is indistinguishable from a piece of shit.

>Are they very young or teenagers?
The girl is 12 and starting secondary this week, her brother is 11. Thankfully they were very energetic and not moody little shits like some around that age can be.

All me.

>Prinz has Nam PTSD from not having a pass anymore.
I ain't no senator's son.

I think Poi has ended his Commie phase.

Please hang yourself. I should have doxxed you the day we were at the airport.

I'm sure you'll get lucky and find a new one in a few years.
Now he can seize the means of production from Jeanne's tits.

>prince may as well be poi
Insulted desu.
>frogweeb may as well have killed himself
Don't get our hopes up.

>Jacques is a wagecuck who is always miserable
Not sure if he is always miserable. Seemed extra miserable towards the end of last week and the weekend, so maybe he actually likes work. Also seems to be miserable late at night.
>Prinz has Nam PTSD from not having a pass anymore
He also gets into a rage anytime he plays games. Hopefully his cousins weren't injured or scarred today when playing RL. Probably let him win at Monopoly to calm him down.

The key for the bathroom broke in the lock. Could we go 12 months without having more fucking door problems in this house.

>only having one bathroom
>not having an ensuite in your room.
baka

>I think Poi has ended his Commie phase.
Don't let your guard down user. Never know when the red menace may strike again.
>stealing images from me
Calling the Gardaí right this minute.

Brainwashed.

>Brainwashed
Come again? I feel like you said this to me before... AA?

I was lucky enough to get just the one. The only other thing I got from a stranger on Sup Forums was someone on Sup Forums that posted login details for a Playboy premium account. As it turns out, Playboy is shit.

>Insulted desu.
Insulted desu.

>Don't get our hopes up
>calling me the bully

>maybe he actually likes work
They call that Stockholm Syndrome, also known as Extreme Wagecuckery.

You're deluded and believe everything america has lied to the world about. I'll slice you up cunt.