Russia should've assimilated us in the 1700s. Maybe then we'd have some real history...

Russia should've assimilated us in the 1700s. Maybe then we'd have some real history, an identity and a country to be proud of.

Slavs are trash. Born to be slaves of the Germanics and their oligarchs without foreskins.

I wish us Finns spoke a unique Germanic language.

And yet they fared better than Finns ever did.

They had their day but their impact on the world and civilization has been negative ever since.
We would be living in Mars now if Eastern Europe stayed Germanic.

There's nothing special about Germanics, they too are ruled by Skypes.
Also I forgot to specify that Finns aren't genetically Germanic so this would never work out, Russia on the other hand is full of assimilated Uralics so we would fit in just fine.

A Uralic in Russia is descended from the weaklings of the Aryan race(similar to Slavshits) who were assimilated by N1c haplogroup Mongoloid men from Asia.

Finns on the other hand have Gothic maternal lines no matter how much kangs want to contest that.
We are no more Balto-Slavshit than we are Germanic.

lol finns founded russia and finns are related to the turkmen in the far east. WE i mean YOU

But North Germanics are descended from the same people.
>Gothic maternal lines
Proof?

>Finland is over
>Russia should conquer Finland
>t. Dmitriy Mäkinen

But Finland is a meme country on par with Belgium and Switzerland, as attested by Swedish being an official language here.

Let the roleplayers be.
A real finn would not said anything of this. Instead they would be talking about how to drive out fennoswedes and kill niggers and unite with Estonia.

He's a fucking roleplayer who calls anyone who dares to cross words with him a loser with superiority complex.

I'd just suggest the good ol S&H or R&I

>unite with Estonia

Estonia is over desu
t. Tarmo

See Why talk about killing Fennoswedes when it isn't happening, anyway? Finns could've somehow redeemed themselves in the 20th century but they didn't, and now we're stuck with shit.

No it's not, Estonia is a wonderland.
After their freedom they became the best Baltic Nation.
Finland+Estonia = Great union and future.

It's not too late to kill the fennoswedes and stop the learning of the cucklanguage aka swedish.

I want Estonia to be violently annexed by whatever nation to dare just to see their butthurt.

Doesn't seem thay way, Finns are very complacent in their sorry state. I'm ashamed to be from this country.

t. Vanya Ivanov

they wouldn't be butthurt about us

>some real history, an identity and a country
Are you fucking retarded? All those things don't mean shit.

The national hero of Finland is a Swedish aristocrat with two lesbian daughters, and Finland's history consists of pandering to Swedes that continues to this day, in the form of mandatory Swedish and official language status.

>The national hero of Finland is a Swedish aristocrat with two lesbian daughters
Proofs
>Finland's history consists of pandering to Swedes that continues to this day
Proofs
>in the form of mandatory Swedish and official language status
Isn't this due to the fennoswedes?
Just kill them or deport them to cuckistan aka sweden

Even if you feel that way, those still aren't good arguments for Russian assimilation in the 1700s

how do you propose they assimilate something they did not own?

We would've killed them off or assimilated them by force in the 20th century if we hadn't.
But that's the truth and yes they are, Finnishness in its modern form is a disgraceful thing.
But they did, for close to a hundred years.

>for close to a hundred years.
More than a hundred years*

>1700s

The Grand Duchy was created in early 1800s.

yes

Yes they do, they're essential for a people's survival.

That's bullshit.

No it isn't, countries with weak identities and no sense of self can't and won't survive.

Finnish history

>Saamic shithole as described by Tacitus accurately
>Vikings sell slave women to Saami(West Finns) in exchange for squirrel pelts and they get BLEACHED
>Language shifts because of Estonian and Karelian migration with the Saamic language in decline

Isn't being Finnish great?