Post the most typical modern architecture from your cunt

post the most typical modern architecture from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/WA/house,apartment_duplex_type/2093195260_zpid/59_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/47.562396,-122.300835,47.122709,-123.038979_rect/10_zm/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Santa-Cruz-CA/house,apartment_duplex_type/16151789_zpid/13715_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/37.072847,-121.913567,36.943306,-122.098103_rect/12_zm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A home like this only costs about $150,000 to build (not including land).

You mean this cabin right?

>only

Has anything changed in Dutch architecture since 1850?

Not really.

Why does Holland lack innovations?

Depends on where you live m8, where I live that would be more like $700,000

Because we are simple people.

>not including land
>depends on where you live

I guess it doesn't

Except that nobody in the US builds houses like that, it's far closer to a Scandinavian style. An American house would have fake wood make from vinyl on the walls, and cheap out on everything else, too.

Uninspired square block because addons or decoration would add to the costs. Pastel plaster and red roof tiles mandated by local building codes (including the roof angle of course because different roof angles in one street are a recipe for chaos and anarchy).

I said only the home...
That is Washington State (1 hour outside Seattle prices).
I live in the Bay area, California, and yeah, a home like that is double in construction costs (because we have more illegals and they drive up the price for some reason?).

The land is a whole different story, septic tank installation would be 20k-40k, well drilling would be about 40k-60k.

built during the 60-70s

commieblocks

when's the new Sims coming out?

this is the most modern style of construction in new suburbs.
Prefab or modular construction, they put them together using cranes, instead of framers, they are even building townhomes like this in the bay area.

Construction workers is changing fast, basically if your a worker without a truck (mexican) your a piece of shit, if your job is driving a specialized truck (white) your a construction god.

Pretty noice, I expected Russian architecture to look much worse, desu.

It's not really modern then

Doesn't look modern either. I mean houses that are under construction right now.

of a more recent construciton 2000-2008 this type

Advanced commieblock with underground parking

Show me a real photo then. It looks nothing like a typical American construction if you look at the details.

be the dipshits standing around doing shit, or be the "main guy" doing the work getting paid 100,000-150,000 a year

ah okay
the majority look like the one in the middle, uninspired, cheap-looking shit apeing trends from 25 years ago

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/WA/house,apartment_duplex_type/2093195260_zpid/59_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/47.562396,-122.300835,47.122709,-123.038979_rect/10_zm/

here is construction 2014

It varies a lot according to the place and the cost, but that is typical housing for the average family.

this is how the new Telekom HQ in Budapest will look like
it will be finished around this time next year

Yeah, this one resembles early 90s post-modernism indeed, but I guess it's not "typical" architecture, because it looks like it was stuffed between two old buildings, I guess Budapest doesn't have so much of free space in such places left and most of your new buildings are located on the outskirts of the city, so they look different.

noice

As I said it looks nothing like the Scandinavian render. The wood cladding is vinyl, the roof overhang is much shorter, the roof framing is probably far less complex, there's no huge ground level porch, list goes on. The render is absolutely atypical for American constructions and only looks vaguely similar.

wow, it doesn't look Finnish at all (which is actually very good, because typical Finnish architecture seemed to be pretty boring, just like commieblocks of higher quality).

nice to see that Finnish architecture has improved so much

Pic related and suburban developments

East coast...
West coast... hell no...

>apartment buildings in the USA

Sounds like a blasphemy. Your granddad would never live in an apartment.

that's not true, it's not that common of a style but it's also not rare especially in suburbs in the PNW and other affluent areas

no, but tell me more about my country, I'm interested in what sort of opinion your media tells you to have about my country

my grandfather was from/lived in Philadelphia. But I'm speaking to a Catholic, so your grandfather would probably only be sixty where as mine would be a hundred

It's also technically a suburban town center

This arena was about 5-6 blocks of gypo houses in the 90s.

Such a pretty house

Here is a house about 4 miles down the road, in a shittier neighborhood.
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Santa-Cruz-CA/house,apartment_duplex_type/16151789_zpid/13715_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/37.072847,-121.913567,36.943306,-122.098103_rect/12_zm/

Cheap price at 850,000

finnish apartment buildings are mostly brick because of the weather, but there's plenty of room so they can be creative with shape

Whatever. Americans should live in the suburbs. Otherwise they're not Americans.

You really think the media preaches opinions about American architecture here?

>Year Built: 1973

did you post in the wrong thread?

No, just talking about homes in general...

What are your countries equivalents to zillow (non-americans)?

I know they do

why do you think you have a conception of American construction to the point of telling an American they're wrong about something?

this looks like our stuff

Yes, this is the current style for the cities. Not many details are being used, but it still looks elegant.

It doesn't look bad, but I'd love some more variation.

Because I spend excessive amounts of my life on the internet obessing about irrelevant details in the world.

then you have a meme conception of American construction and shouldn't give your opinions out on it because they're wrong

to be fair the siding is probably concrete, not vinyl, but I agree it's not as nice. A lot of people are lazy and don't take pride in home maintenance so it's not a surprise that they would use low maintenance materials. Especially in places like california, they get people to service every element of their home.

this looks actually very comfy for a new apartment complex