Your cunt

>your cunt
>do you get enough fiber in your diet?

>america
>no

Canada
Yes

no
once I got a box of fiber one bars for free so I ate them all in one sitting and man that was painful but I felt very clean afterwards.

>USA
>probably not

I've been trying to eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning but I haven't today or over this weekend

Dunno, but I eat this all the time

had a really bad shit today and my asshole still hurts 8 hours later

Yeah, you are supposed to increase your fiber slowly. I've been trying to get it with veggies and even though I eat very clean, I can't seem to get up to 34g/ what is recommended for fiber.

Yeah oatmeal you get some, then there are fiber bars. Mornings are a bad time to have to take a shit for me though. I'd prefer to shit at night.

What is this? Exactly the type of thing I'm looking for, fiber packed foods that aren't pre-processed bars.

think you tore it?

Ryebread. I'm sure wholefoods have it, but take the bread that looks like the before pic, not pic related

christ i hope not
really don't like the idea of telling a doctor I've torn my anus

what prevents from eating enough fiber that you need to bitch about that?

No. I also only shit every 3-4 days which can't be too good.

I had to explain to my doctor there was blood coming out of my penis a few months ago.

Yeah, I try to eat very little carbs. That's probably part of the problem. I wish it was easier to get high fiber with a low carb diet.

Same before. Now I added some fiber bar but I feel like that might not be sustainable. Plus my shits haven't really firmed up, they are still soft serve.

A mixture of wanting to learn good sources for myself, and how much fiber other countries get in their diets (as well as other Americans).

USA but Chinese-American
yes, curry oatmeal every morning and a lot of veggies

Eat more celery

What does it look like? I googled it, but you can't possibly be eating what I googled for breakfast.

It's just oatmeal with an egg mixed in, and cheap mexican boullion, curry, and hot sauce
good way to start they day

chink food tends to be more moist, with our breads being steamed or fried, rather than baked in an oven. so i'm used to porridges for breakfast and oatmeal is healthier than white rice

Interesting. Thank you. Is there a specific recipe you follow?

1/2 cup of oatmeal
2 cups of water
tablespoon of tapatio knockoff brand
teaspoon of cheap boullion
teaspoon of curry
salt and pepper and spices to taste

reduce on medium/low until it makes thick bubbles
mix in an egg
top with green onion/scallions

scrape it all out and enjoy

i think it takes 15-20 minutes for me to make, it cooks quicker if you soak the oats overnight

i'm also a woman so make more if ur a man

the only reason i eat curry oatmeal is because i got sick of sweet oatmeal... eat whatever whole grain works for you

brown rice congee or cheesy corn grits, whole wheat bread with peanut butter, find something that works for you that you could eat everyday

good luck on ur fiber journey buddy

Thanks friend!

Who the fuck has time for this in the morning? Man did I fall for the wageslave meme.

i literally boil water, pour in 2 scoops of oatmeal and spoon in a bunch of powders, read the news, mix in an egg and eat it

patrician way to start the day

>tfw no hairy manlet german bf to make breakfast for

You crack an egg open and toss it in? Or do you have to pre cook the egg?

I have german roots :o/ .... king of manlets...

i crack an egg open, and mix it in so the yolk is broken and it's distributed through the porridge (kind of a chink thing)

the egg cooks even after you turn the heat off, and the yolk sets at a lower temperature than the egg white does

I WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BREAKFAST IF YOU ARE 170 CM / 5'7"

if you have brown eyes i'll do it naked : ^)

dunno i just find that an egg makes the meal more wholesome, since it's complex carbs (even if you cook it into a porridge...) and protein and fat from the egg yolk

PROTIP: an egg is about 80 calories and about 60 of those calories come from the yolk, so just take it out if ur trying to cut calories

I'm 5' 11" and they are green. :/

Yeah I'm on a pretty high fat/low carb diet, so the egg and fat is the least of my worries. It would be more the oats. I don't eat breakfast but maybe something I could do for dinner some nights.

high fat low carb does work wonders for losing weight without trying, over a long period of time

otherwise just stack up on the leafy greens cuz they're like pure fiber anyways

we usually stir fry veggies with some animal fat to give them more flavor, and let them broil for a bit

there is always a way, friend

Yes.

We eat more meat per capita than anybody in the world

I'm not a nutritionist, but I don't there there is a lot of fiber in meat.