Do Turkey want to be part of the European club or part of the Arab club?

Do Turkey want to be part of the European club or part of the Arab club?

What do they want?

Turks definitely don't want in the Arab club.

Then why do they vote for Arab-esque dictators?

I don't even know what Arab-esque means, but Erdogan was elected for reasons other than some imaginary Arab complex.

Turks and Arabs have not got along for hundreds of years.

They are part of the BLACK club

>Turks
>Arab club
do you also think Poland is going to ally itself with Russia, India and Pakistan will reunite, and hell will freeze over?

Turkey, Russia, China, Iran, Qatar and Pakistan. Silk Road path.

But of course Turkey has a lot of soft power in the Arab world. It's a democracy, it has a stable economy. It's led by an Islamist party that talks the talk on culture war issues, but still allows people to live their lives. If you were a normie Iraqi or Egyptian, you'd look up to Erdogan.

Turks and Arabs are brothers in Islam though.
Muslims are very united when they aren't blowing eachother up.

Pakistan refuses to recognise Armenia just for Azerbaijan.

bruh, Turks and Arabs fount multiple wars. The British egged them on but that doesn't change the fact that the wounds are still fresh.

Yeah Turkey is moving closer to all Muslim countries but that doesn't mean Turks want to get into the "arab club".

I'm aware but since 1948 and the creation of Israel, as long as the dreaded "western imperialism" there seems to be this growing trend of unity within the "ummah".

It's amazing how two people with completely different lives can feel some sort of familial connection purely based on hatred of Israel. It unites Iran and Saudi Arabia, it unites Pakistan and Bangladesh, it unites Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.

The muslim world is becoming more united because they have a common enemy more and more thanks to the west being in the middle east.

>unites Iran and Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia and Israel are kinda "united"against Iran actually

Saudis don't know that though.
They think their king is perfect and is campaigning hard against the Jewish beast.

How would they know?
If you criticise the government you get beheaded.

>What do they want?
turan club

le arab or european xDDDD so 2000s XDDDDDDD

Turkey is a BLACK country, we want to be part of AFRICAN union.

Erdoshit doesnt have a side he just goes with whatever profits him most
Turks hate ar*bs we have a lot of sayings that makes fun of them but most are too scared to say anything about the arabization of the country and the millions of ar*bs and syrians erd*g lets in Turkey

pic related

That doesn't make them allies. The US and Britian had to beg the Israelis not to get involved in the First Gulf War because they were afraid of arab allies like Egypt and Saudi Arabia would leave the coalition.

What do you think of your other neighbours? Are Armenians,Georgians,Iranians and Balkanites well received in Turkey?

Turks don't know what they want.

>but most are too scared to say anything about the arabization of the country
I thought you didn't have political correctness

>It unites Iran and Saudi Arabia
Are you high? They fucking hate each other and not just the governments but the people as well.

>Saudis don't know that though.
>They think their king is perfect and is campaigning hard against the Jewish beast.
Do you actually know any Saudis? I went to college with a bunch and they were indifferent to Israel and despised Iran.

Every country has its own way of political correctness.

But i agree with his pun.

I live in London, I know a few.
For some reason Saudis love our universities, bars and other forms of freedom yet they don't want the same thing back home.

The ones I've met (which if I had to guess is around 20) all hated Israel.
Not memeing, zero exceptions.

>Every country has its own way of political correctness.
Are you allowed to talk about how much you hate gays without getting in trouble?

When Istanbul have their gay pride parades and I see girls in hijabs with LGBT flags I'm always perplexed.

Are people "allowed" to hate gays publicly without being shit on?

cringy reddit pic

You can killed if you side with gays. Except in Istanbul and Izmir.

>Are people "allowed" to hate gays publicly without being shit on?

"allowed".

>European club
they use to but not abymore since european clearly don't want thel in the union

>Arab club
turk hate arab

Most turks hate Armenians unlike me, opinions on Iranians are pretty mixed and we dont really care about Georgians and Balkanites tb h
People would congratulate you for that, again we aren't really different than an arabic country these days

Which Türk are you

Is it true you have an autistic love for Azeris?

The whole brothers in Islam schtick is overplayed. People will split on ethnic lines before they come together on religious lines.

Azeris are our BLACK brothers
Fooooooooooorsi subhumans will be genocided

armenian are like turk but christian, i know one who love turkey and we never talk about the genocide

We have good relationships with them

EXACTLY.

I have a dumbass armenian friend who is a tengrist/turkish nationalist
Though most Armenians who live here like Turkey but dislike nationalists and islamists

Wha?

Since when was Reddit an imageboard?