/CHI/

i'm gonna do it edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIJO CHICANO

no soy tu migo

CHI
I'm gonna do practically nothing, forever edition.

at some point you're just going to go enough is enough

Sometimes I feel like that, sometimes I don't. Maybe it will all get a little too much for me eventually. I will never fix what is bothering me the most since it's literally impossible. I can't undo the choices I have made, I can not make the choices I should have made. I can't be who I should have become. I have used the hurdles analogy before and I will use it again, I have tripped over so many hurdles, how can I possibly finish anyhow decently? But I do feel like i'll still see this through intil the finish line, thought that is not really written in stone.

if you aren't going up then you're only going to continue to go down

I've noticed that.

how was your day though? you still working that job?

I'm so tired of work
I have nothing to work towards. I have no ambitions or goals to keep me happy

I don't know how normalfags can live like this for 50 years

Just make money from passive income then user

Save money and do other shit. Make goals dumb ass. Start a business when you save enough do something man.

Working 40 hrs a week leaves you with a ton of spare time. What matters is priorities and time management. If ur watching anime or posting on Sup Forums than obviously life feels gloomy as fuck

just work and save up then quit and do other shit

consumerism and not thinking about things very much

I've increasingly been having trouble waking up in the morning and just want to return to states of wandering dreams

If you make some legit goals then life becomes a lot easier. Find a reason to wake up find religion or something.

Occasionally. I did nothing today, which didn't feel too bad.

are you preparing yourself for winter depression?

>find religion or something
You never cease to amaze me with your faggotry.
>I have nothing to live for so I will throw all my hopes of a hypothetical salvation
I have nothing against religion as an institution, but people who decide to pick up some religion solely because they need some content into their lives are pathetic. It's idiots like you who make scientology a big business.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE

I am always preparing myself to become more miserable, but i'll try to minimize it.

>try to give actual advice instead of "tfw no gf" or "hang yourself faggot CHI" like everyone says
>Calls me a faggot
Okay man

>give yourself to a "higher power" and submit to the will of others
>actual advice
You are right in saying that having goals makes life a little better, if not necessarily easier. But
>find religion or something
is horrible advice. Many people who have nothing else do that, and they often get taken advantage of due to that. Self delusion is just another form of escapism, and you seem to rag on escapism every chance that you get. Yet you don't seem to mind if it's generally accepted escapism, you actually advocate it.

Who's going to take advantage of you if you go to your local church or mosque or whatever and do some volunteering with your countless spare hours of time?

All I'm saying is that you must keep in mind the law of inertia. If you're sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself you will never, ever improve in any way. Whereas if you volunteer at a church or start lifting weights or find a passion and reason to wake up (for a lot of people who were criminals, depressed, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc religion works because (at least I believe) that man needs someone greater than himself to believe in). Not saying you need to become a Jehovah's witness or believe the Bible word for word but churches are very accepting of everyone and at least you'd be doing SOMETHING.

Whatever though man I feel upset I got pulled into clicking this thread and trying to give any advice again. I hate myself everytime I try to give any advice to perpetual complainers because it falls on deaf ears. You literally find it easier to find fucking holes in what im saying than ACTUALLY trying to help yourself.

>Who's going to take advantage of you if you go to your local church or mosque or whatever and do some volunteering with your countless spare hours of time?
This is of course an extreme example, but the people who went to jonestown just wanted to better their lives and find some substance to it, they followed a "charismatic" leader and what happened to them? An extreme example I know. But you can see even in europe that many young men who are down on their luck seek help from religion, especially muslims. And in many mosques the "scholars" take advantage of these young men and they end up killing innocent people and themselves as a result, this happens quite a bit.
>at least you'd be doing SOMETHING
Doing something is good I agree, but just because you need to do something doesn't mean you would have to resort to anything. It sure as fuck ain't healthy living according purely to the will of others which is basically what people who are active in religion communities do, having your own beliefs that you hold to yourselves is all well and good though.
>I got pulled into clicking this thread and trying to give any advice again
We both know this is not about you wanting to give advice, though you could start giving advice if you have anything worthwhile. Until now you have just spouted worthless cliches, except now when you suggest that you should go seek the help of any group that demands fairly strict social cohesion while you are in a vulnerable state. Maybe you could suggest trying to have a fairly routine day rhytm and trying to get some simple things done daily for a start. Working out is not bad advice either, maybe you could give tips how to start off light since many people would not be too exited about going to a gym, especially if their starting level is low.

>religion works because (at least I believe) that man needs someone greater than himself to believe in)
If you have to lie to yourself to have to have some reason to wake up to you are living an extremely unhealthy life. Though if you have actually convinced yourself then hooray for you, I am sure many members of the "church" of scientology are actually happy too. I am surprised such a go getter as yourself would have so little faith in himself.

Are you really one to talk about an unhealthy life you fucking fedora? What the fuck have you accomplished in the last 9 months?

4320 hours (sleep already subtracted). Results?

What have you ever accomplished in your entire live? Your sense of superiority is based on nothing. I have a few accomplishments I can actually be proud of, though it's been a long time since the last time i'll give you that. Just letting you know that there is no "thank you" waiting in the end of your quest foracceptance. You don't even want to symphatize, you don't try to give actual advice. All you want to do is feel good about yourself while stating the obvious all while disregarding the fact that the obvious is not always so simple for everyone.

There's no sympathizing because you dont have any horrible disease or live in a third world country. You're just a lazy cunt who makes a lot of excuses for everything.

>the obvious is not so simple for everyone

why the fuck not? You have a problem, what actions are you taking to solve it? Even r9k isn't this fucking braindead or cancerous. This is Jorge-tier except Jorge is a meme but you're presumably a real person

>There's no sympathizing because you dont have any horrible disease or live in a third world country
I hope you don't consider yourself to be a kind or in anyway an understanding person. People are social creatures and if that aspect of their life gets neglected they do suffer, who are you to say they don't have the right to feel bad. Prelonged loneliness does cause real damage to a person, I really don't know what kind of a person would argue against that.
>why the fuck not? You have a problem, what actions are you taking to solve it?
I do try to better my life, though i've been failing quite a bit. And most of the time there are not even real opportunities to better your life in any major way, though you can always do little things to make your life a little better so that is what I have been trying to do. Often it's hard to bring yourself to try after so many disappointments so I do understand those who find themselves at a loss at what to do and instead do nothing. Of course it's not rational, sadness is not rational, depression is not rational, feelings in general quite often are not rational. If you have interacted with people you would know they often fail at the obvious, I know I have in numerous occasions.

Who's fuckin fault is it that it's neglected? I love how you've now spun it around to be something hopelessly out of your own control. As if life just happens to you and you're a bystander who has to watch it.

Fuck you for wasting my time replying to this shit

When have I ever said it's not my fault? I am genuinely curious. In the end it is my fault, though I am not the only who contributed to this but that doesn't change the fact that I made the decisions that I made, outside influence doesn't absolve me from the responsibility. I know this and I haven't tried to claim otherwise.
>Who's fuckin fault is it that it's neglected?
Social interaction is a skill that not everyone is gifted in, many people actually suck at it. And since you can't force people to like you, and you might lack the ability to make them to like you then that just becomes the way things are. That being said I am not completely friendless though I have never really been able to connect with people on a "deeper level" or something like that. Anyhow if you "fall off" the social scene it's extremely hard to get back "on" it, especially if you are not in some place where it's expected to make friends (like school or a hobby). I am sure you will once again state the obvious
>why don't you just get a hobby or go to school
It's not always that simple, though I am trying to get to school since I see that as something that would give me the best chance to "fix" a lot of my problems. Still trying won't guarantee success and after you fail enough times it's understandable why you would not like to try again. If you give up it's your fault, that still doesn't mean you wouldn't have the right to feel sad.

ggg vs canelo who ya got fellow CHI's

Will be a quality fight, ggg being the favourite. So probably ggg, but it wouldn't be the shock of the century if canelo wins somehow.

not if canelo beheads him in the middle of the ring

Why is there always that one fingolian in the CHI threads?

/CHI/ welcomes all creeds and colours

Kek. Though if I had to guess which one would be more ruthless when it really came down to it I would have my money on golovkin.
>Golovkin had two older brothers named Sergey and Vadim and a twin brother named Max. Sergey and Vadim had encouraged Golovkin to start boxing when Golovkin was eight years old. When Golovkin was nine years old, Golovkin's two older brothers joined the Soviet Army. In 1990, the government told Golovkin's family that Vadim was dead. In 1994, the government had told Golovkin's family that Sergey was dead
This.

this

does he only do it for his brothers? do you think he would still be boxing if his brothers where alive? If he loses maybe he will cry

bump

How are you OP?

Triple G by late round KO

same as usual