twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tatars on suicide watch

Post butt, qt

romanian justice experts urgently needed

>implying nkreis is any better
nu
da

seriously, he's a legit idiot
dont waste your (You)s on him, because that's how he feeds his family and reproduce his stupidity

meanwhile in the province

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc

shouldn't that be fyromanianian?

What's your opinion on state-employed IT guys? Are they of worse quality because the state can't afford to pay them over 1k EUR?

webkay.robinlinus.com/

Reposting the link here so people would know what you can learn about them from your sites. Another aspect is, you're supposedly offering advice for free to unsuspecting newfags. If someone does free shit, then the receiver of those is the product, remember that.

How about you shut up you web leech, stealing people's info and using them for god knows what. Do you think we're all idiots?

Politicians are about o burn

greece isn't a slavic shithole you deluded tranny

[citation needed]

Anyone with basic Internet hygiene can use a VPN and install a user-agent switcher and canvas defender. That pretty much kills 100% of the """information""" websites can gather about you. There's even better ways but this is simple enough for the average normie.

Dont be rude bro:
Greece: ppp GDP/capita $26,669
Romania: ppp GDP/capita $23,957

Bro, Give us 2 years max.

they arent the top of the top
GDBOP's "cyber crime" department is just laughable and sad
they aren't actually that much underpaid afaik but most of them are someone's faggot sons that just sag there for "muh stable state salary"

seriously, why do you even reply to his retarded mumbling? guy doesn't know shit and acts like tinfoil fedora taxi driver

>gypsy delusions
Greek gdp per capita is 22736
Romanian gdp per capita is 10800
also
have fun :^)

This is extremely disheartening. Knowing what I've found on ministry computers, state employees need some very basic Internet hygiene habits at least. I bet you can collect some ministry's employees' e-mails and phish their passwords and stir a bit of shit. There's literally 0 quality control in this country.

Bro I was quoting IMF/wikipedia 2017 July

Rip cheap good lei, time for the Romanians to pay 50 cents for the bottle of water

Sofia beats all of your shithole cities though

Damn that sounded like I "haxxed" my way in. No, I was working at Ministry X for a while.

>wikipedia
HAHAHAHAHA

guess they'll get rid of the gypsies that way since everyone will die of hunger kek

This cant happen. There will be revolution. At least I hope they will not fuck us.

>Also this site:/www.numbeo.com loves Romanians apparently

they just don't care THAT much

>this can't happen
>it happened in all 19 euro countries

Thank God Romania has found solutions

what is the cost of living dude

Its the balkanic way to kick the problem down the road and deal with it only when it becomes a huge monster of a fucking problem.

Why do Romanians always btfo the Tatar mongols? They started equally poor.

This coin exists only to serve the big club of the EU, the rest are just irrelevant pawns

Romanians were way poorer. They did a good job jailing some of their corrupt politicians but most of all they had luck that cheap became fashion and Renault forced its cheap brand Dacia and promoted it well. Dacia accounts for 35% of Romanian export.

numbeo just uses a limited number of user reports, you can make up any bullshit you want too. it's a meme, if you want actual stats look at sites that use EU information

fair enough. But it also shows the avrege wages in each city:
Bucharest:
2,601.63 lei
(565.92 €)
Athens:
3,293.35 lei
(716.39 €)
But also what you can do with the money.

We have more resources and we are closer to the West. Its the same reason why Hungary/Poland/Slovakia etc.. BTFO us.
We are all prisoners of geography mate.
+ Sofia is apperantly more advantages then Bucharest but not by a lot.

I know..for small cities its BS but for large cities its better (1000 people gave their information for Bucharest and Athens apparently)

Lol, no way prices in Bucharest are the same as in Sofia or even lower. I spent 3 months in Bucharest and from milk to beer, eggs and bread, everything is twice as expensive, whilst the average wage in Sofia is 50% higher than in Bucharest. This chart is flawed

there's still a difference between a self-selected/motivated and a representative sample. you're going to get the latter via other methods than random internet sites

and I'm not arguing in which direction it might be skewing things, mind you. it might even end up being representative. but the crime section was definitely bullshit so I trust it very little

fair enough, people tend to BS a lot. But its not like you can get Cities specific IMF data... you have to ingest stats form random sites.
> everything is twice as expensive, whilst the average wage in Sofia is 50% higher than in Bucharest
I seriously doubt this man. Who the hell believes this?! We are 2 similar for such radical differences.

The differences in grocery prices and rent and property in general is huge, like I said I spent 3 months in Bucharest. If things have not changed radically for 2 years, then this isnt representative data in terms of prices.

check out eurostat sometime, it might have relevant stats

an*me faggot needs to die
lyach kurwa needs to be inseminated
nreeks need to give me passport

How do we solve the Albanian problem?

what about the Turkish black cock posting?

What about it?

sorry, I don't respond to hat stealers

You let them unite under the condition all other balkanic Albanians must migrate to the new Grand Albania. This will ease ethnic tensions by a huge margin.

Objectophilia is easily the most disgusting sexuality there is.

Also meet my dermatologist, gonna visit her these days. You think asking her to check something on my dick will do the trick?

uh, if you let them unite what other Albanians are left? random immigrants who will likely start returning home when their country gets better?

Whats with the excessive patriotism in Albania. Shit's crepy yo

>brown eyes
>fake blonde
disgusting tbx

what trick? of her seeing your peepee and telling you it's nothing?

I was suggesting all Albanians for Macedonia, Serbia (excluding kosovo) and Montenegro fuck off to their new homeland.

low IQ = low achievements = can't identify with anything but group achievements that you didn't contribute to

Im planning on getting a boner then and look her playful in the eyes.

I thought you meant including those areas in great albania, which i guess would truly solve ethnic tensions. and are there any problems between montenegrins and albanians anyway?

in fantasy
>hey bitch, u like my huge dick
>oh my, let me suck it

in reality
>s-sorry for getting a boner, miss
>that's ok, it happens

Lol

do you think you're the 1st smug autist to think of that kind of thing

she'll either be professional and try to brush you off, or be rude and tell you she has a bf/husband and tell you to never come back again

OR -> (oh my, let me suck it)

that is NOT going to happen unless you're a male model and she's on drugs

For the sake of ending balkanism we must have a homogeneous border. For example. there are literally 0 Bulgarians on our side of the Danube and 0 Romanians on their side of the Danube.

This lack of direct contact between each other ,ironically, increases stability and diplomatic and social relationships.

those women probably see a million dicks in all stages of erection in a single month. they're sick of it

Game of Shit ended
w-woah
hope tv becomes good again now

>huh, im sorry I have a husband, this is not right
>*grabs her ass*
>oh no, what are you doinmmhhhhhphhh
>oh user, yes yes, cum over my face
>ah ah aaahhhhhh *rubs cum smeared dick over her face*

Shit nigga it's about to rain

that explains united statians

fuck off
serbs are brothers

that sort of nationalist thinking was also what caused all the post-Ottoman ethnic cleansing. was it good in a way since we were (are) clearly not enlightened enough to do it any other way? probably

my hope is that people will generally be a bit less tribalist about their own culturally-similar neighbors in the future, especially when birthrates are low. there's a reason Albanians are the only element really causing tensions and that's half due to losing ethnic territory and half due to insane birth rates

Shes a dermatologist, she aint seeing that many dicks.

the only men doctorlettes get turned on by:

1. stereotypical rich batkas (high-achieving docs only like men who are better than them)
2. a professional in a higher position (manager, director, must also be attractive)

rollin

Wow, it's like we're living in the same country.

Who here #readyforcomfyrain

post crniandjeli

Tell me if the dick touch trick will pull it off

OR she unzips a bigger benis

this

drugs.com/slideshow/most-common-skin-conditions-1086

dermatologists see a decent amount of dicks, especially if they're venereologists as well

pretty much. they're high-paid professionals and if they also look attractive...

Dermatologists treat venereal diseases, bro.
I'm sure she sees her fair share of dicks.

You are perfectly correct but the problem here is the lack of similar fertility ratings and different dinamicity of each culture:

Example: Us with a fertility of 1.6 and Hungarians with 1.5 can coexist because there is literally no threat of each other fucking up the demographic balance in the others favor.

But we cant coexist with Gypsies with a fertility of 3.5 since they have a way to different existential ethos....and the same works with Albanians and the rest of the Balkans.

wow you guys make me sick

i have screencapped this disgusting conversation and are sending it to her

Romania has a huge index of economic complexity. We're not really good at anything, but we make a bit of everything.

I only wish we wouldn't import so much food and our peasants weren't so fucking retarded about capitalizing seriously, merging with agri conglomerates and innovating and efficientazing their industry...

...because our growth is not sustainable if it's just money we consume imports with.

you mean last pic?
nothing wrong with it

Please do, then ill have a chance (as she knows I want to fuck her and she doesnt risk her license by taking in my dick)

i'll inspect element that you have HIV
how bow dah

Albanian fertility rates, except for Kosovo, are below replacement rate too now and all Balkan countries are improving. this naturally means that when immigration occurs there will also be lower crime rate

so you know, as far as I'm concerned, the actual (non-psychological) reasons for one to dislike another are decreasing

let's find her e-mail and spam her with diseased penises and ask for opinions

Come on help me with a pick up line when she's facing my dick. How can I make clear my intentions

>hey doc there's something wrong with my dick
>drop those pants and let me see
>*unzips dick*
>hmmm your penis is perfectly healthy
>so what's your excuse for not sucking it right now

SMOOOOOTH OPERATOOOOOOOOR

>I said healthy, it's still small and ugly

WE

it'll get big and pretty once your lips are around it

Thats not bad in fact. But instead of why arent you sucking it ill say: do you like what you see?

BOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=LHpeqlmJ8kY

BREAKING NEWS

Romania is poorer than India

>this is inappropriate. unless you have any other problems i would kindly ask you to leave.

that's what you get for having fought serves

>no

POOMANIA