Ur country's niggers

whos the equivelant of niggers in your country(ie less educated, higher crime rate, cause trouble, annoying etc)

in egypt its farmers. i hate them so much

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistarband
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moors and gypsies

Ar*bs and Syrians

Churkas.

Natives.

whites

Gypsies
They can be nice as individuals, but they behave like litteral savages when they're are in a group

Albos and Turks

t. Abdul mustafa al-islami N'Dongo

Poles
Romanians
Pakis
Bangladeshi

Are there any gypsies who become functional members of society?

Arabs

Lower class people in general I guess

the ones that do fairs, kinda

Wh*tes.

Ok, but do any of them assimilate into normal society and become doctors, lawyers, legitimate businessmen, etc?

That doesn't really make sense with the comparisons. Like each place is different and jamming square pegs into round wholes just ignores all the differences and history.

>in Egypt it's farmers

But?

I forgot to mention an important point:
There are too gypsies groups in France
The "gitans" are born in France and they are in France since centuries, as I said they can be nice as individuals but can have a nigger-tier behavior too, very few became functional members of society. Most of the "gitans" live near the Mediterranean coast

And the "roms" who are in France since the 90's they come from Romania/Hungary/Bulgary and they are even worst than Niggers, they don't speak, most of them live in Paris where they beg for money all day, also most of housebreakers in France are "roms"

*lves, they don't work, they're freeloaders and always want special treatment, they literally live underground and in fucking rocks, and they are always sabotaging everything, they put curses on people and generally fucking suck, fuck all *lven scum.

Wh*Te subhumans

Did iceland have a feudal system of serfs?

Not really m8, the underclass is pretty similar no matter where you go

>your country's niggers
>working class egyptians
You mean the people who work to put food on your table and export something that isn't your cultural heritage to British museums?
That's mean and has no sense.

My country's niggers are indians, also named "gypsies", rapefugees from 1400's.
Then actual nigger students (or generally africans "tourists"/"businessmen") from african countries, countries like Ethiopia got mad and stopped sending their students here because we would deport or send them in prison depending on their crimes.
Authorities are always watching africans and muslims here, you do one legal fuckup and you're gone.

Irish travellers (basically irish gypsies)

lol a romanian talking shit about other peoples countries

Chechens, Ingush, Uzbeks, Tajiks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vistarband

Those who were called "Pikies" in the Snatch movie? Are they really literal gypsies or is it just an insulting meme?

Pakis. When they're not raping your daughter, they're selling cannabis to your other children before going back home to their house (paid for by the taxpayer) where the rest of their disgusting extended family live, all collecting state benefits.

turks, africans, eastern europeans

lol an egypsie talking shit about other people's countries

>Hating farmers
Disgusting faggot go fuck yourself

muslims, east europeans, roma, actual niggers

niggers are the niggers of my country, the spics come in 2nd place.

> not a single arab
mashallah

First Nations

What about Mehmet?

White people

That's a turk

Gypsies, both locals and freshly arrived from Eastern Europe (thanks, Schengen)

poles

The reasons are pretty different

Soviets

No citizenship, prostitution, heroin/fentanyl use, AIDS, crime, stabbings, violence, domestic violence (beating children), public disturbances, short tempers, mafia, inability to learn language, everything. Poorest, most crime and disease ridden places in the country are their doing. Just a lower specimen.

niggers

in mexico we call them "PRIETOS " it is litteraly the same shit as niggers

muslims are based
even they hate niggers but they don t have to hide it like whites do

I don't see anything bad being done by the people in those pics

t morenazo de Naucalpan