I don't mean to put anyone down, but have you ever noticed how Mexicans tend to be darker...

I don't mean to put anyone down, but have you ever noticed how Mexicans tend to be darker, and shorter than aryan Chicanos in the U.S.? Why is this? Did all of the Chadxicans move up north or what?

you have to go back

Third thread in a row, wow

I'm starting to feel pity (You)

I don't know if why you're spamming all these mexicentric threads, but again, you're all just different shades of white.

Here's your (you)

If that's so how come all the chicanos that get deported here are dark as Fuck compared to everyone?

>t. indio
I don't now if why what the hell you are saying. You are right about northern Mexicans being white aryans though

>chicanos that get deported here
wouldn't that make them just Mexicans?

>Here's your (you)
You should have stopped there. But oh, well, have fun giving him attention.

>chicanos
>dark as fuck
Pic related, I am a white aryan.

You aren't Mexican.

>turkey
>wh*te
lol

If you're Aryan then you're not a Chicano you dumbfuck

This they're not even real roaches; they're lower than aryan and lower than a roach

sorry bro, haven't seen any compelling evidence that you guys are black.

Hate Mexicans and all Latinos. Go back to your shit hole country beaner. You're not Aryan and dyeing your hair doesn't make you Aryan.

>Italy
>white
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Noose yourself, pendejo

t. Cletus Smith
>He weights 45kg his wife weights 2.7 tons
>He owns a lot of guns
>He was benefited by Obama care but hates it because it's a """"""""liberal"""""""" policy
>Secretly afraid of blacks
>Secretly a homosexual

>being this Jewish

mfw a whiteboy claims he's not white

>Italians
>white

This they're subhuman

What is the actual, literal, unironic definition of a Chicano?

*superviri

Spanish people who immigrated to the U.S. like pic related

That's it? Just any Hispanic American? I thought it was somehow more specific.

Yep, anyone who goes to live in the US is automatically a Chicano.

Americans born to Mexican parents in the US. A first-gen immigrant can't be a chicano, only their kids can.

sigues igual de prieto user, no te sientas especial

Mexican immigrants tend to actually be hard working and friendly. Chicanos usually act like thugs, mimicking niggers with a Hispanic flare.

Yeah people who are actually from Mexico are usually great, all memes aside.

Chicanos are the reason why the US hates mexico, desu i also fucking hate chicanos, if they get deported i dont want them to come to mexico.

We don't deport people who were born here, ese.

>honoraru white

>white castizo