+5215578301781

this isn't /soc/

man i have the best gimmicks

is so funny being me

>ate a girl out for almost 3 hours straight a couple years ago
>forget about it
>saw pictures of her kid today

fucking weird

imagine having virtually nothing going on in life that one of your goals is to create a persona in recurring pointless generals on a small board on Sup Forums

Who the hell are you?

you probably licked the top of that kids head lmao

>>ate a girl out for almost 3 hours
isn't it boring when it lasts the whole 3 hours unless you maybe listen to some audiobook at the same time or something?

Bet she never came once

I'm usually way more moderate...

i was really really drunk and wanted to see how well i could do it

i like to think she did since she broke the bed and ripped the poster over her head
wasn't even her room, it was a friend's sister's
had pictures but it was 2 years ago and i have a new phone now
my friends said she must have, i was skeptical for a while though

good post

underrated post

thanks doc

my doctor bumped my lexapro dosage to 20mg a day earlier

im also taking lexapro but just 10mg because im not some weirdo

I'm a lex a pro

rate my gf

I forget what lexapro is and I'm not going to google it so for the sake of discussion you should tell me what lexapro is.

#staywoke

some shit antidepressant

rate my ex

i wish john kasich was the president

who

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT

a guy

fucking why john kasich is an idiot, the only good thing he's done for ohio is make medical marijuana legal after the recreational vote failed./

why do i even bother waking up in the morning

politicians are faggots

because your body doesn't want you to enjoy yourself, especially if enjoying yourself means being unconscious

Thank you I told her you said that and gave her a treat

me rn

I wish I never wake up when I go to sleep tonight
enjoy yourselves, cum

/cum/ post your wardrobes

There's probably like 10 grand in this picture not including gunz

I'm a believer in bipartisanship.

Hi friend

I worry about America. For the first time in my lifetime, I'm worried about us, i'm worried about how our values to some degree have been eroded, of personal responsibility and compassion and teamwork. I worry about it, I worry about the fact that we're so divided.

why do you need 7 white shirts

Where do you guys keep your home defense shotguns

Made the mistake of browing reddit

Found out it's full of fucking commies that get mad when you say karl marx isn't relevant today

Do yall have any good creepypastas?

Guess what? I just went to a wedding of a friend of mine who happens to be gay.

i dont own guns anymore because i'd probably commit sudoku if i got my hands on one
sold my ARs, my hunting rifles, and shotguns too but never owned a handgun

Someone get me a plane ticket to Colorado so I can vape weed.

No
So it was a wedding between what? Two men?

I'm regularly suicidal too but idk I know there's scientific proof that owning a gun greatly increases risk due to ease of access but it's never crossed my mind to just pick it up and off myself

I think it's because I don't wanna leave my dog behind

Father's bedroom so whenever he feels like killing all of us he can grab it and go and hopefully kill me first.

Some are oxford, some are broadcloth, some are short sleeve etc. all about occasion, dressy, casual, in between

Pretty common sense really

I am so not looking forward to Amlo 2018.

Amlo 2018 when

"This issue of depression is real and if it hasn't visited your family get on your knees and thank God that it has not."

Welp. It was nice knowing you buds. been accused of rape in my FIRST week at college ever. I didn't fucking rape her, but she was hammered when we had sex.

Sounds like you raped her

Enjoy getting expelled, freshmen are dumb as fuck why would you have sex with a wasted girl you mother fucking retard

What would you do if you found out you were part Black?

Fight it in court you fucking pussy.
You're 100% fucked out of your college and immediate friendships, but you don't need to go to jail or give her a cent.

How the FUCK is this rape in any shape or form?

I would fully embrace my black side.

The wh*te race was a mistake.

Getting a girl liquored up in order to have sex with her is rape, drunk consent is not consent

It doesn't matter if you disagree and I don't give a fuck so don't bother responding to me, that's the law, it doesn't care what you think

kys rapist

>implying people can consent when they are not in their right mind
think about it man, it's rape by definition

youtube.com/watch?v=DUfZFqjG3-I
lo-fi black metal at almost 2:30 in the morning

what is everyone else doing at this time of night?

Mother of god this sounds like shit

>having sex with girls and not older men
fucking nerd

bro I am scared as fuck. I didn't know this was actually unironically an issue. I don't feel like I did anything wrong and it looks like I will be hunted like a witch and my life is over

How the fuck did you not know that getting a girl drunk and fucking her is rape, this is like number 1 on the freshmen don't-do list, why are you kids so goddamn stupid

Alright for real just slow down and talk to the girl. You should also talk to your parents and see how to take things from there.

They hate us cause they ain't us

>having sex with a drunk woman
How stupid are you? Haven't you seen all of the stories about this happening on Sup Forums?

I feel really sorry for you desu.

rate

people should be liable for the consequences of their actions inebriated when they of free will put themselves into a state of inebriation desu

if you think you might get talked into fucking someone you don't want to, then don't drink. if you can't be trusted to not drink yourself into a stupor where you can't make rational decisions that can imprison yourself or someone else then you shouldn't even be allowed to drink.

Get a lawyer. fuckin roasties always try this shit, if they deem you not attractive enough to have been a "mistake"
if you were a hot chad this would not happen trust me. worst case just say she is a liar unless there is 100% evidence of what happened

"Well I would also give you one bit of advice, "Don't go to parties where there's a lot of alcohol."

self-absorbed thot

nerd!!

cute on the outside but who knows how ugly she is on the inside

he said this when asked about sexual assault at parties. hm

Dumbass

Do NOT listen to r9k advice

>putting pussy on a pedestal
embarrassing

I forgot my phone at home after lunch break. T^T
Email, strawberry? :3

>Email, strawberry?
What does this mean?

fuck off

WHO THE FUCK IS STRAWBERRY AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

because it happens all the time and isn't a big deal? I used to have drunk sex in high school for fucks sake and no one seemed to care. Please is there anything I can do about this? I am terrified right now
I am trying to but she blocked me. I had no idea what was going on until one of her friends approached me after a lecture today.

Imagine doing your best as a parent, being supportive of your son, and shelling out the money for his college education so you can help secure his future. Then within one week at uni, he rapes a woman. How could it come to this? Where did the parents go wrong, and end up raising a rapist?

weed is for adults with the brains of children