Why are Anglos so cruel?

Why are Anglos so cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w
youtube.com/watch?v=MF5_hvE4WEA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind

>be Germany
>escalate World War 1 into a global conflict
>kills 14 million people
>surrender
>chimp out because you didn't like the treaty
>start another world war
>kills over 60 million people
>British bombers kill 20,000 Germans in a bombing raid
>WAH WAH EBIL ANGLO

Fuck off kraut

DO IT AGAIN

Should've razed the entirety of Germany to the ground.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

START SHIT
GET HIT

It wasn't enough

FLASHFRY THE FASH

D O
O

I T
T

A G A I N
G
A
I
N

>be american
>be misinformed and brainwashed to the core
Woah, surprise surprise.

>an israeli flag defending nazi germany

boy int is full of surprises.

Ah yes, and War is Peace and Hate is Love. I think I understand anglos now.

reap
the
whirlwind

Pot calling the kettle black.

>Someone cares about the truth

>be german
>have enemy states east and west
>allies heir gets assassinated
>join them in war
>your enemies jump at the chance to break your position

based bomber harris

>jump at the chance
what are defense pacts you vile mick?

Please tell me you're an Arab Israeli.

Not an arab.
But I'm not a j*w either.

anglos have no soul

So what are you?

They're cheeky cunts.

European.
Unfortunate events and greedy j*ws are the reasons I was stuck here for so long, but I'm out of here by the end of the year.

>compares 40 000 dead in 8 months of bombing to 20 000 (probably waaay higher, hard to estimate because of the chaotic circumstances) in 2 days

Dresden bombings were just cruelty. Civilians were the target and the goal was as much bloodshed as possible.

Do it again bomber harris!

>if the dresden bombing went on for the 245 days of the blitz over 3 million people would've died
fuck

The blitz was a retaliation.
The bombing of Dresden was at the end of the war, when the allies were ALREADY in the mainland, and Germany already lost the war.
kys

nazi war criminals were put before trial, and rightfully so.
british war criminals, however, were hailed as heroes and they still have statues of them standing in britain.

Do you meme or do you actually find pleasure in destroying Germans who are a people of quality? It's not comparable to killing worthless subhumans like Russians or Gypsies who will never do anything good for the world. Germans actually create stuff and make the world a better place.

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."

vae victis

Wars arent fought with some sense of moral superiority or common civility.
They run on hate and blood.
If you're not willing to shed blood and hate someone enough to kill them, then don't fight wars.

germans have the same mindset as the americans
this mindset must be purged

>The blitz was a retaliation
ooooh lordy, this should be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI

Because they are not Greek.
I am Greek.

Wasn't it this psycho that wanted to bomb Finland aswell? I guess he got a tiny little hard on from seeing white people die. What a good goy.

What's his name again lads?

Bremen!

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w

Going to vandalize his statue next time I'm in Bongistan lads. What's some good ideas? Might just tear it down chimplivesmatter-style.

>Anglos
>Named from Anglo-Saxon
>The Anglo part comes from the Angle peoples who were one of the Germanic peoples who colonised Britain
>From Schleswig-Holstein in Germany
>Western Front of WW2 was at first an inter-Germanic civil war

Really gets the old noggin joggin

dont do it because defacement of statues of more successful people is actual degenerate tier behaviour. But if you were going to then spray painting a target on top of his head would be funnier than tear it down

youtube.com/watch?v=MF5_hvE4WEA

Heard this the other day not sure I'd want to be up there.

they have sown the wind! and, they shall reap the whirlwind!!!

-Winston beach fighter Churchill

Why are Anglos so bloodthirsty?

because they're subhuman and they can't help their vile animalistic tendencies

why weren't you shot?

Cruel anglo thesis

He called Germans baby killers after their bombing of coastal cities during the first world war lmao.

What a retarded post
Anglo Americans outnumber Kraut Americans by a huge amount
Anglo Americans usually dentify as "American" in ethnic censuses usually since Southerners consider themselves American rather than AngloAmerican
Northerners identify with their particular ethnic groups, which is why New Englanders identify as Anglo, New Yorkers identify as Irish Italian or Jewish, and Midwesterners identify as German

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
He said he would do it again, Kek

>Dresden bombings were just cruelty. Civilians were the target and the goal was as much bloodshed as possible.

That's literally what the blitz was though. The Germans just weren't as good at it.

British "people".

Why brits surrender to a bunch of japs riding bikes?

And how the fuck were they different from bombings of allied cities? fuck off stormnigger

i'd say petrol and a lighter but i don't think it would do much. old school hammer style might be the best

not if I get my dad to beat you up first

>won the war
>lose the peace

That's true. Disgusting wicked inhuman creatures. We should've nuked them into oblivion when we had a chance.

The anglos escalated WWI. The treaty was a massive cuckening and the Germans could probably have gotten away with something better if they'd been tougher negotiators. The second war was started by Soviet-German escalations and the Japanese expansion. Way more people than 20k died. Just the footage you're seeing probably contains more dead bodies than 20k. Conservative estimates say something like 50k in each city died but that's from the allies so it's like asking the Turks how many they killed in the armenian genocide.

?????
America (an Anglo nation) invented the atomic bomb first
If Americans weren't compassionate, they could have ruled the world under nuclear tyranny easily

Please, Anglo is ultimate scum of the world.

>under nuclear tyranny easily
All developed countries are aware of the nuclear power back in the 30. Germans are actually ahead in the subject, but it was to expensive to carry on.
URSS start to develop this tech back in 1940, but only got one working in 1949 (thanks to American Jews who stole the tech and send to soviet union).
How did they plan to conquer the world before soviet has his own nuclear bomb to counter weight the power balance? Kek, this was exactly what happen.
Now days we live in the most peaceful period in human history because a bunch of nations has the power to secure mutual destruction.

Based Nihon

> The second war was started by Soviet-German escalations
I'm pretty sure it was the Third Reich marching into Poland

>Third Reich marching into Poland
WWII was already declared during the Spanish Civil war, and the Winter war. You had to be pretty stupid to not see that coming.
The Danzig reoccupation was only a excuse to Brits and French to join the war.