Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59Z5PKLq_9s
youtube.com/watch?v=bWEWVw7TGk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 poosts early just so you can make it about politics
runt

it's funny because mayweather can't read

based cat just chased a huge fox out of the garden

Yea, essentially AM and AF in this country are two separate communities due to the difference in how we arrived here. American society was basically structured to promote WMAF (they literally passed laws to enable it!), and exploit AM for their labor before forcing them to die alone, childless.
Every new wave of Asian immigrants coming to this country somehow thinks they're different, that they just arrived here, but this country still sees you as those pesky Asian insects they've been trying to exterminate for the past 100 years. White society was drunk as fuck on anti-Asian male racism for the past century, and we happened to be born into the cultural hangover. Spend any length of time here, and the racism towards you becomes so pervasive, so all-encompassing, that it essentially becomes background noise. We've simply learned to be helpless.
You think the constant slights, taunts, and the images we see on TV are normal? That this is a normal life? That it's par for the course for you to hate what you see in the mirror, and watch your sisters pine after Nick Jonas and Harry Styles? To tear each other down, and have other Asians constantly gaslight you and tell you that racism doesn't exist, and that any problems we encounter is our own fault?
Shit ain't normal, bro. Shit is not real life (but sadly it is).

LOVE it when i'm on a night out on a bank holiday monday and do research to find one club open nearby and then we get there and one person has a strop so we leave and walk round the streets of london for 2 hours and go home, LOVE that so much yes still pissed off

paddy still mad

>walks into thread
>"um sweetie"
>*pulls down knickers revealing big cock*
>xx

why are felids so much better than canids

whom'd you quoting

the paddy should be wearing a tacky suit

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2945756/Man-39-plunges-80ft-death-restaurant-popular-City-workers.html

In the hours before his death, he also wrote: 'I have concluded that in the realm of dating and relationships the primary characteristics required for men are as follows.
'Height: above 5ft10; Race: huge bias towards caucasian and black; Wealth: or other manifestation of power

is this from hapas or asianmasculinity
thought the A was for african at first

off to the metrocentre lads, want owt?

asianmasculinity

lucozade

ribena

Why the hell do Asian countries need to globalize to the point of feeling they have to welcome foreigners in who don't even respect the people and have kids without thinking about the consequences? White countries allow multiculturalism is because that is the least they can do for all the colonization and imperialism, asians don't suffer that guilt because we weren't involved.
Also these videos, they make it seem like asians are bad for bullying the hapa but in america, asians in general are bullied, doesn't matter if you are korean or chinese, all the same. Who gives a damn about socio-political progress, that area isn't america.
Western culture is a fucking cancer that needs to be cut out. It makes asian look like a victim that needs to be conquered by enforcing their white male asian female ideas. imagine china was like that, everything would be destroyed. we don't want to be philippines where they are so mentally colonized that they are willling to be america's pawn against china. and philippines, the mixed race happens to be on tv and the regular pinoy not so much.
Globlization should be BY OUR TERMS, not thrown to us by others. Kpop rises asian male SMV and it injects the world in a positive way. China and japan should promote their men value to the utmost extreme to curb interracial dating disparity. It is stupid to have more asian female white male in china when there are millions of chinese men alone, this makes no sense. We don't need to act more white. Let's spread this message, be proud of who you are, don't follow America because it is going to the toilet.

V8 juice

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

24 piece nugget meal

egg

morons still in old thread

imagine being a runty little chinklet

grim

screaming

love old bread me

Our third largest city just got wiped off the map by the fucking weather
Catastrophic dam failure imminent

How was your day?

Brilliant after being given this news.

imagine living in a shit part of the world that's prone to really bad disasters

Aha you know what it is

youtu.be/59Z5PKLq_9s
>20 hours straight of pokemon
the fucking state of australian neets

What happened senpai (a lam)

Much better after hearing this
>amerifloods

>no tornadoes
>no hurricanes
>no volcanoes
>no earthquakes

It's probably why strong american mountain men cucked your entire empire

our 3rd largest city, meme city, is still standing after being flooded
harden up

Hurricane hit Houston, and then just fucking stopped, hovering above the city, dumping ungodly amounts of rain

pic related

I watched some of this live, very comfy ngl

'CAUSE JESUS HE KNOWS ME
AND HE KNOWS I'M RIGHT
I'VE BEEN TALKING TO JESUS
ALL MY LIFE

you have a very warped and incorrect view of history

>no more brother wars

Get VERY worried when my little kot doesn't eat regularly

i'm listening to it while i try to sleep, I just like to laugh at him

nan's peed the bed again!

Fug, looks like a diaster film from the early 00s

is mcdonalds open

What does this mean? Gang violence?

not eating regularly as we speak

>reading a French book in German

Can hardly blame him for repeating the lies he was taught at school.

>thanks for this lovely holiday user

mad how America is literally third world

Didn't know Harvey was a giant balloon

Local wildlife is loving it

some movement to stop wars between europeans

PUTTING ON MA SHADES TO COVER UP MA EYES

this is houston's fault for believing in a false god
mashallah

Mad how us is a superpower while uk is not

Oh it's gonna be a hole-day alright

well that's gay

just watched gamey thrones

Looks pretty fake, especially with most of the names

STOHP RIGHTTHERE

hMmMmMmMm

It's because we let them dismantle our empire our mistake

quite enjoyed how schpronald schplumpf couldn't talk about it without saying how historic an event it is, probably the first of its kind, biggest we've seen folks, that i can tell you, like he was trying to find some positive spin on it cos it happened during his tenure.

You'd think so, but no

well yeah that's where the wind blows

i think dildo guy may be joking lad

Remember that city you used to have? Fuck you

nnn n n n n n m m m m l ... l k k k k k h gf dazasxdcfv

bet California is jealous

It's even worse because there's sharks and alligators in Houston

looters > price gougers

Harvey
Used to know a rabbit whos name is harvey

>building important cities in the path of cyclones
dumb yanks

houston? can't say i care

would not fuck that man if you paid me a million pounds.

maybe two million NZD

bbbbb nmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbmmmmmmnbvcxzasdfghjk

I wonder what's about to happen?

houston? we have aahahahad h ahhawpoerbhahahahahaahah

This is your tri-weekly reminder that Brexit will be a disaster:

Brexit will be a disaster.

Thank you. For more information please read again.

A necessary disaster.

I'm going Japan in October, leave Abe to me lads

b dxs hjbnmnjbgyvcdbvcccccccccccccccccccccde5

Stop paying foreign parents to spy on their kids and steer them where you want them you immoral fuckers.

rain will spill over?

but we need to all be poor and have a collapsing economy because brown people

But still climate change is a commie hoax propaganda to weaken America

go take pics when it happens lad

shouldn't they have already started letting it out

can't understand why Phil Collins did some right choons but like 70% of his work is trash

imagine harvey over the netherlands

It's an earthen dam. If water starts pouring over, it erodes the dam and leads to a catastrophic collapse

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bWEWVw7TGk4

That's the case with a lot of artists