he is

>55554
son...

>thread is just bored teenagers shitposting at each other with anime
Terrible.

Show me where they are and I will take care of them
I have more power than you think

Ok, good.
They are the ones with the lithuanian flag.

In the future there will be age wars
Consider it taken care of.

You're going to bed really early these days aren't you...

Hello.

Hello.

I guess

Goodnight everyone

Sup anime girls
Posting from the gym because I like being beautiful unlike you antisocial loosers
Shit is cash
Alright gonna do some bent over rows now see you later konichiwa or whatever

Now I'm going to feel lonely...
Good night qt

You guys do realise that you're allowed to post stuff, right?

what do I have to do to get a cute /balt/ gf?

sleep is for the weak

to sleep well is to be healthy, wealthy, and wise

Good post

>sleeping makes you more tired than being awake
THANKS, BODY

But you can have nice dreams when you're sleeping.

>threads turn to shit if I leave
makes you think

of course the comment above was made by me but you already knew that

>threads turn to shit once I arrive

Not even once said that you appreciate me
I deserve respect

Just reminding you that Pizza Hut has a two for the price of one offer today, so if you're looking to buy a pizza, make sure to head down there.

Looks like I'm about to get addicted to crack lads.
You'll see me on the streets now.

A mass-produced slut in OP.

nice knowing you lad

Hi :DDD:DDdXDDD
Welgome do /bald/+/audisdigzn/!
if yuo are of egspegding any inderesding disgusion yuo are of gome do wrong general XDDDxddDDD:DDD

Here we are of anime wadching avatarposting dripdfaggots with no life and we are of lowest gommon denominator of our respegtive gountries.
We gall people with agdual inderesds normies to gombensade for lag of our own and de fagd dhad we are of just googiegudder anime smug fagial egspressionposters with no real brosbegds for the fudure XDDDDD :DDD

Anyone who does bringesd good inderesding dobigs of disgussion get shitbost with 5000 smug anime reagtion feces and if they gomplain, we say NORMIE BTFO.

In shord, we are /mammi/ but less gomogenous and managed to be of marginally less inderesding XDD:DDDDD :DDD

Good post, I like the way you think.

What I can say, Im Lithuanian, I didnt even read 1/10 of whats written hear, but I suspect its another leftist propoganda. DONT GO TO LITHUANIA IF YOU THINK ITS RACIST! 1st thing. Let me explane something to you, we have the oldest living language, probablly the oldest surviving culture, and its only around 3000000 of us, so DONT MIX WITH US. We will remain pure for the most part for sure, because we didnt lose our instincts, although through the war and occupation we have lost our minds, but in a different way then westerners, so we still have a chance to become a strong country, because we are homogenous, we have many geniouses and are compared to JAPANESE because of our minds. We are European Samurai which lost its pride through many many occupations, since the introduction to Christianity to Europe, where Lithuanian has thought it for 1000 years, we have lost our identity at the end. Now it is slowly recreating, and what it will recreate will be something simular to the 3rd reich. Ofcourse you know nothing about it, just mear three dimentional propoganda, because westerners have lots the other AntiMaterial side of life, which is very important if a really free human to posses. I can only give you a small sight what will happen, because of the on going systematic distruction of European races, you will awaken a giant in Eastern Europe now called 'A small Lithuania' dont forget that Lithuania was the biggest country in Europe before Christianity, if we manage to awaken all the rest of our brothers which are Belarus, Ukraine & Latvia, well probablly west Russia and part of Poland, but those countries can be alone without us, we wont interfear, we will become a strongest country in Europe and will awaken the rest of you Spiritless humans, who only understand everything through his eyes, not understanding that there is more involved, you will destroy yourself because you are far away from nature, which is fundimental if you want to live in harmony and peace

flying to vilnius in thursday. any tips what to see? is it dangerous?

Seems to be a decent weather in thursday, so it will be fine. You should take a walk through the Old Town, which is probably the biggest old town in Europe, lot's of churches, pubs etc. And it's not dangerous at all, unless you go to taboras (gypsy camp near airport) or stay too long near the train station as you might encounter junkies or hobos there.
Keep in mind that if you'll stay for a bit longer, you won't be able to buy alcohol in supermarkets on friday

you can also visit TV tower that we protected against Russians in 1991, it has a great panorama view

Yes we stab anyone who is slightly brown, so just don't go out off your hotel and you'll be fine

>walk through the Old Town, which is probably the biggest old town in Europe
The Lithuanian delusion is simply out of this world

thank you. im really excited. never been that up north so far. what about the prices?

Gonna keep an eye out for any GREEKS this thursday.

why u do this to me user

it went up really high after euro and especially recently this year

0.5 beer at the supermarket is about 1 euro (+10cents for the bottle)
0.5 beer at pubs are from 2 to 4 euros
cocktails usually 4 to 9 euros
marlboro cigs are around 3,50 euro
0.5 milk is about 60 cents maybe
bus ticket is 1 euro
cheapest taxi probably around 5 euros for like 8kms or something

you should also check hotel or hostel prices as they differ a lot

Can't take a joke huh?

also, while you're at Vilnius, you could visit the historical capital Trakai (more than 20kms), it's pretty nice and has a beautiful castle

I wish we had castles.

>trakai "castle"
completely inaccurate, rebuilt and is nothing like the actual castle that was built there during medieval times

In a toilet at the moment, guess what I'm doing

so what?

hopefully cutting yourself

Its as accurate to call that "castle" a castle as the castle in the disney land

Posting on Sup Forums, I'd have to say.

Im doing a BIG FAT BLACK poo

Oh fuck, the despair has come back.

Take a poo and the world will immediately look brighter

It will never end

This. The feeling after taking a good shit is great.

gay

they have a bunch of hot new employees at kfc/pizza hut who keep cuddling and teasing each other in front of the customers

That ain't true, man, everyone knows Lithuania doesn't have those

hey
thanks

mm yes indeed thanks to that guy

i wonder who that guy is hmm...

wow me too
guess we will never find out

I need some non-Lithuanians

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

ri lithu power hour

unc unc unc

whats that mean

da beat

ri lithuanians stop posting so much nobody else is getting a chance to post when you post so much please stop posting so much we need some other balts in here!

business idea:replace "re" with something else
suggestions?

Whats happening baby?

Good morning everyone

You're awake and I haven't even been to sleep.
Feels weird

Strange, our sleeping patterns are getting further and further apart

>Countries that you'd never live in:
Lithuania

>our sleeping patterns are getting further and further apart
I can't let his happen any longer, I'm not gonna go to sleep until you do, that's my promise.
That should fix everything.

What if he's avoiding you

I would never let him avoid me.

Why is /balt/ always so autistic.
Anime is degenerate, you fucking slavshits.

wow you're creepy

>take images from pinterest
>add anime girl
>create vn
>sell it on steam

>91IQ

That's like... just your opinion man.
I just refuse to let a good thing go to waste is all.

Good idea.
A shame I cant write well. Or write something that isn't edgy.

>implying OEVN's have good writing

I guess. But I'd have a lot of trouble trying to write from the point of view of someone who's not a depressed loser.
It's why the stories in my head are purely about weird antisocial wizards.

>depressed loser.
most of anime char's desu

>point of view of someone who's not a depressed loser.
Most of these novels are written from the perspective, that's how they can get the weeb neet viewer to self-insert into their shitty narrative because they wish that one day a cute girl will confess their feelings and bring them out of their anti-social ways.

No, most anime characters are opposite of that.

You don't have to do that
I am not

Its like you don't watch anime

Honestly I'm barely even tired, and if I went to bed a 7am I would completely ruin my sleep cycle for the foreseeable future.
And we can't have that can we.