Normie

Birbs are NOT important.

This joke only works on Yugoslavia.

remove yourself tripcancer

>>>/nederdraad/
>>>/balk/
>>>/ex-yu/
>>>/ausnz/
enough enough diaspora cancer please just leave i'll suck you off one by one just please begone i beg you just go please

Okay okay you're right I'm going

Conscience...? You dare speak to me of conscience? Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice should you dare to question my judgment!

you always say that, then you come back
just please please i beg of you please i implore you please blease be obliged please just please

Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing general; or to challenge the fates for another throw - a better throw - against one's destiny... what was a thread leader to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

please man, please bro, please just please

come on man, please my dudebro, can you, like, please can u not ? :/ like please man please please pretty please

oh it's you thread leader
sorry
i'll go back in my corner

Suppose you throw a coin enough times...suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

the Sakunyan

postez beurettes vulgaires svp

i give in, you win
please don't make me cry again

Kain is deified. The Clans tell tales of Him. Few know the truth. He was
mortal once, as were we all. However, His contempt for humanity drove him to
create me, and my brethren.

Why do you hate diasporas so much

>Thread leader speaking like an Irish gypsy hick again

hate is a strong word.. .

you're somewhat of an exception but diascunts on Sup Forums are all sheltered ungrateful faggots obsessed with their native shitholes

Longing is a terrible curse, however it can be cured with one or two years of living in one's native shithole

>There are people who enjoy LoK unironically
Back to with you

why the fuck would you long for something your parents probably spent years of their lives amassing funds to run from

take your words back or have a taste of my shoe

I'm not diaspora, I am whitey who comes here to colonise some arabs

@78857072
your country is boring and irrelevant

>I had found myself staring at an illuminated device that conjured up messages from unknown beings at certain intervals. The background was an ironic sky blue, this in itself should have been a warning as a clear blue sky is synonymous with sunlight, which is a detriment to vampires. These faceless creatures who inscribe upon this wall do nothing but fight amongst one another as Kain fought his fate when he doomed Nosgoth. But unlike the Pillars these beings worshipped different idols.

>I chose not to get involved with these people, their petty bickering upon which idol they worshipped sickened me. Though I could not shake the thought of something that these creatures had stated, nagging at me in the back of my mind... Just how in the damned hells could it be true?

>He enjoys the abomination hybrid of LOZ and Dark souls and dares to defend it
what level of subhumanity are you on?

>he didnt understand the plot
how many layers of comprehension are you?

none, I played blood Omen for 23 minutes and it sucked phimosis mulatto dick.

>Kain refuses the sacrifice BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao why you even replying to that pathetic bait attention craving dogshit kid ? he is anally devastated about me and will take the opposite side of whatever I show interest in

>As I was contemplating over the words that seemingly came to me from the beyond, I could not shake the fact that something was watching my every move....displeased with my actions it wanted to undermine my progress, yet it made me think...was this because of my actions? Or was It something greater...I had yet to figure out.

In my case at least it's because the parents often parrot to you the bullshit about how great it is from a young age, so you don't grow up completely detached from it

If you want to discuss the shittiest Ac-Ad game in the world why not head to Sup Forums, this is an international board for international discussion

It's a matter of feeling like you don't really fit in so you long for a place where everyone looks, talks, eats etc like you.

Just accustom yourself to Aussie culture, isn't it that simple?
Forget about Lebanon, it's a war torn commie block plastic surgery shithole.

>Drop a stone into a rushing river – the current simply courses around it and flows on as if the obstruction were never there.You and I are pebbles, Raziel, and have even less hope of disrupting the time-stream. The continuum of history is simply too strong, too resilient.

Not really. No matter how much accustomed you are, you'll always be an outsider. I personally don't care about this, just shedding light as to why diasporas tend to be the way they are.

This world is wracked with cataclysms. The earth strains to shrug off the
pestilence of Kain's parasitic empire. The fate of this world was preordained
in an instant, by a solitary man. Unwilling to martyr himself to restore
Nosgoth's balance, Kain condemned the world to the decay you see. In that
moment, the unraveling began...now it is nearly played out. Nosgoth teeters on
the brink of collapse. Its fragile balance cannot stay.

but that only makes even more questions surface
why tell your kids the sandbox you came from is so great when you crossed seas, oceans and continents just to make ends meet by cleaning dishes in a foreign country
what is this absurdity, are they just too prideful to say that they hate the dystopian hellhole they came from ?

I am from Morocco
if Voltaire and the other Lumières foresaw the revolution and the modern era it gave birth to they would have burned their works.

Philosophers contribute to the legislative process here, consultation committees can be formed by commissions. Doctors in human sciences give their expertise and sometimes even influence the decision of elected officials in charge of amending the text. But anything beyond strictly regulated advice is utopic and not viable. pre modern authors had this sort of tradition of advocating a society ruled by a council of Platos. But the sciences of governing are more concrete than metaphysics, ethics, morals and other shit like what is the closest thing to absolute good in the universe. In fact the work of a philosopher nowadays is not to enlighten but to find the best way to legitimize a state's actions, actions that are imposed by vital national interests. To craft supporting theories and polarize a consensus through the structures of domination. There is no room for advice, the other side of philosophy is about describing and making a historic work of the processes, you can conclude if it's dissident or Better persons worded it way better than me, check Kuhn on science and Foucault for power.

Last thread for me friendos. Stay autistic everyone.

i d-dislike pig skins

I wish Amy Hennings can slip dem cheesy lines in that star wars game she is working on

Perhaps at the time they left, the only noticeable problems to them were a small job market and low wages.
This assumes that they find nothing wrong with their country's culture.

>tfw 13 years old never had a ps2

I dislike you too

don't you me pig skin

reported for harassment

i will sue you
i'm calling my avocat

I want algerianfag to harass me

reported

wtf 0(you)

omfg

fuckkkk
reeeeeeee

I want Krieg to harass me

ffffffs

>when a berberat is near me

Somebody speaking Persian here?

I can mostly but more the afghan dialect

Ok, maybe you can help me, I'm looking for a nuha in Farsi talking about Abbas but I cannot find it anywhere. The only clue I have are some lyrics : "لاله یاس کجاست، پیکر عباس کجاست؟"

Is this from some shia song or something?
I have no idea what یا س is unless its a name but if my farsi isnt terrible its basically saying 'where is یاس, where is the body of abbas?'

the Sakuya

nice

When did m*ghribis become anti b*rber?

what have you done every single day of the last month ? What have you done ? bitch ass nigger I hope your mom dies

I curse you seventeen times forty two plus sixty times ninety four on your generations you will never have

Excelent numbers

>Is this from some shia song or something?
Yeah I think so

I'm not persian but this is what I heard "laleh-ye yas kojast, peykar Abbas kojast?" and I guessed it meant "where is the flower? where is the body of abbas?"

shut your face, I will fuck you up your ass seven different ways

I'm anti-afro-astiatic
Fuck Berbers and Arabs
It's the century of china, fear the dragon

i fucked your mom last night

Aisha you are just autistic

bump my quality thread pls

>He still thinks I'm a girl
When will this meme end?

It's funny because he thinks I'm a guy and you're a girl

What if we were actually what he thinks and we're deceiving him?

why are you such a gigantic faggot palestine-kun

It's funny because you assume what I believe based on what I say which is ironic considering you two.

That's why everybody luvs me :3

>using 2015 gags in le current annum
yeah, pretty ironic

When i watched the video it sounded like it was saying naleye yas ناله یس not lala yas, which i have no idea of the meaning. But when i looked up the words individually on google tranlslate it came out something like 'moaning' and 'despair', which are relevant themes in all this shia stuff. Hope this helps.

you must be out of your mind or braindead you bitch ass nigger, don't you know swearing at someone who just cast a spell on you makes the curse three times more ruthless ?! bitch ass nigger you cannot even comprehend the hellish forces you've angered. you are beyond done

Damn newfags and their new menes

look at this idiot masa poes, he just commited metaphysical suicide

>it came out something like 'moaning' and 'despair', which are relevant themes in all this shia stuff.
Absolutely true. I will continue my research, thanks man

*fwoosh*
I'm now a girl
*dabs on you*
*nae-naes*
take that

you are playing with the wrong person user
i will curse you

that's a pretty good Mokou you got there
a shame if anybody stole it

Don't

are you stuck in your room because your mom is using the coat hanger as a dildo again ?

>tfw you are a good muslim but you are in love with a kaffir coptic christian

what do my brothers

do the needful

liberate her with your hyper weapon if you catch my drift