Has any non Slav worked in Russia before

Has any non Slav worked in Russia before

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia#Ethnic_groups_of_Russia.2C_1926-2010.5B3.5D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was called the Warsaw Pact.

Russia has third largest immigrant population. 12 million immigrants live there and there re millions of local non-slavs like Dakestans, Chechen, Tatars etc.

proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia#Ethnic_groups_of_Russia.2C_1926-2010.5B3.5D

I'm currently a non-slav working in Russia

where are you from? what is your job?

Tajikistan, i'm selling fruits on the local market

>tfw I can find places where I kissed/had sex for the first time and where i used to live on this pic

That looks so beautiful. A shame about the locals.

tell me about petropavlosk

Fuck off, normalfag.

heh

Teacher

>A shame about the locals.
don't irk me with your ignorance pls, locals are pretty chill there tb h, blame it on architects

how much you get

Could you be more specific? Can't tell the city is nice because it's quite ugly tb h and infrastructure is just none existed but other then that it's great beautiful there during mid winter and summer too. The way people live is quite similar to Alaska i think. And it's great if you're into hiking, skiing, fishing, diving, surfing that kinda thing.

I will live in laboratory close the the city in Kamchatka.

More than a Russian teacher

do you teach russian girls how to deepthroat your delicious BBC?
please I BEG YOU spread your Semen among as many ethnic russian women as you can, PLEASE

post bbc

Sorry pal, I'm probably whiter than you

What are going to research? Fish? How is laboratory called? KamchatNiro?

get the fuck out of russia then you dirty pigskin. i wish you'll get beaten up by a bunch of gopniks

epidemiology and microbiology

another user here but are you ok, user? What;s up with that edginess?

isn't that where the hammer killer maniacs were from?

j*w

that's nice! Don't miss the chance to see all the glory of Kamchatka, take every trip you could get. The nature there is magnificent honestly.

it's ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk

im a non slav and ive worked i r*ssia and still do (

I love snowy places. I was in Latvia half a year ago. Are there many western expats in Russia/Siberia?

>Are there many western expats in Russia/Siberia?
not really, tourists from western europe visiting this place quite frequently but you barely meet them since all of them are hiking somewhere

>tourists from western europe visiting this place quite frequently
no, they don't. stop making up shit to make your garbage of a city less pathetic

I know a guy who rode his bicycle through Siberia. He was on the local news here, did 1200 kms.

If you have nothing to add to the discussion it would be nice if you fuck off from this thread