People from Japan and South Korea, are you wondering about North Korea's nuclear madness...

People from Japan and South Korea, are you wondering about North Korea's nuclear madness? Or you don't care about it all?

Also, Australia iis under risk too, right? What australians think about?

No

>A fathead who has a entire country gives up everything for dumb reasons

lol no

FUCK IT I WANT NUCLEAR WAR

i want it to end my suffering

But he does success missiles launch tests

Why are you in suffering?
You live in sunny area with palms and ocean, with good jobs and sallaries.

Why do you think he will nuke Korea or Japan?

A good chunk of people aren't even aware they could possibly hit us with a missile, and those who do know are freaking out because spoopy media jews make it out like NK will bomb us 50 times at short notice for no reason. There's no real geopolitical journalism about any North Korea headlines, it's all "OMG DEY GOT NUKEEEES, WE COULD GET HIT, EVERYONE DUCK FOR COOOOOVER"

This

I live inland. And also i am autistic.

Because I read every day in massmedia about here, that he does success launchs and the missiles are falls near south korea or japan or australia (to sea and ocean) and about rage talks with this countries (a threats).

I want to die badly and want North Korea to nuke on Tokyo pinpoint already. Stop launching meaningless missiles to irrelevant seas nearby Japan, I'm sick of it

He's bluffing. Why would he nuke anyone? What exactly does he have to gain except military intervention and a certain death?

Nah. With the few nukes they have, the chances of us being a target are ridiculously small.

Probably a good idea to let him keep shooting all of his toys into the ocean, then.

Nobody cares in South Korea. I don't know if it is because we just want to avoid thinking about it or believe it is not a real threat to us. In any case we just have to do our lives because we have no choice.

>believe it is not a real threat to us.

then you are delusional

Just the north of Australia.

Darwin has already been destroyed twice, third time lucky i say.

you are retarded

Kinda worried but nobody else seems to care.

don't fucking talk to me

You retards don't realise he doesn't have to win a war, or even a fucking battle to inflict massive civilian casualties to SK. You think hundreds of thousands of civilians dying on both sides is worth the intervention? No one is mad enough to do anything about it, we just have to wait for a revolution

i wonder when North K launch a missile aiming for land
they always aimed at sea, so people doesn't care it at all.

How people from South Korea think about North Korea's citizens? Have you ever tried to safe them from this hell? Have you ever visited the country? How do you live near this area?

Pic related?

Thanks for NK for renewing my resolve to stop working and do something worthwhile in my day.

Old generation feel sympathy with N koreans and N korean refugees.(There are almost 100,000 N korean refugees in S korea btw.) Because many of them have family or friends in NK. Young generation think NK just poor shithole full of beggars and do not want reunification of two koreas.

Have not got more pictures, sorry

this.
once their missiles hit our land, NK will vanish from the earth

I've been sending letters to the North Korean Friendship society telling them to do it already.