Deutschistan - Germanistan

I'm a German citizen trying to return to my homeland with my Chinese fiancee. My fiancee has a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tsinghua University (China's MIT and Harvard). She speaks German, French, English and Mandarin Chinese fluently. HOWEVER, so far, the process of getting a Visa for my fiancee has been incredibly demanding. Isn't it funny how it is easier for a damn islamic refugee to move to Germany than it is for a fucking German Citizen and his highly qualified wife??????

The Chinese have a term for the people responsible for these kinds of policies:

白左 - Baizuo - White Left (Empty/Idiot Left (Oxymoron))

Definition : People who only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment and have no sense of real problems in the real world. They are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. They are obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

muslim symbol fits cuckmany very well
black is isis
red is blood
yellow is sand

or red could be turkey, whatever, even more sense that way

You married a fucking chink because nobody else was willing to fuck you, stay in your shithole country yellow fever trash

Please, Mohammed, I have no time to waste on you.

I'm not racist. I just believe that immigration should be merit based. Muslims are generally poorer, backwards and pose a greater threat to societies than Chinese people. Most refugees have no discernible skills.

I met my wife in Germany and I moved here for a year to learn the language. If you're a fucking loser who can't get gf, please don't project your problems unto me.

>ITT: things that never happened

>Isn't it funny how it is easier for a damn islamic refugee to move to Germany than it is for a fucking German Citizen and his highly qualified wife??????

Welcome to Merkel's Germany. Skilled performers aren't really wanted, just a cheap illiterate dindu labor force you can exploit.

Oops, I mean, poor "refugees" seeking shelter, of course.

You should both move to another country.

klassischer Amifaden

>白左 - Baizuo - White Left (Empty/Idiot Left (Oxymoron))
>They are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority.
Nice definition. We should gas all humanitarians

>Isn't it funny how it is easier for a damn islamic refugee to move to Germany than it is for a fucking German Citizen and his highly qualified wife??????
Well gee, is your wife destitute and fleeing a war-torn country? Does she need help as badly as a refugee? Have some empathy.

Bleib einfach wo du bist. Und deine gekaufte Frau wird deinen autistischen Existenzschmerz auch nicht lindern, du vaterlandsverratender Rassenkreuzer. Die Deutschen haben auch eine Bezeichnung für Menschen wie dich: Jämmerlicher Versager.

>China
>Progressive
xD

Post her feet bro

This happens when your country starts two world wars and makes one racial genocide...

Now you live guilty society, filled with sandschwartz, sjw's and a cucked gov.

t. Deshawn

why did you allow this germany

RACEMIXER STAY GO

>Being said and broken with no skills or benefit to a country is better for that country than a native with skills and money

Nations aren't refugee camps
Fuck off

>Please, Mohammed, I have no time to waste on you.
>reply with 2 paragraph

whover post
>why china arent allowed while x immigrant is allowed but dey daa best people
is a chink

I'd rather have a hard-working chink than some lazy nigger coming for free welfare gibs

Fuck off

You're doing it wrong. Try entering illegally, they'll let you right in.