Sw*den hate thread

Sw*den hate thread

ITT we hate Sw*den

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4
youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK SW*DEN

>ITT we hate Sw*den
False.

faggot

Finns are subhumans, get lost.

>sw*de calling other people subhumans

no

hello cai-göran

This one I like, I will save.
Shorty go away.

no

t. Cai-Göran

Look who's talking.

el spaniardiANO

t.butthurt shorty

Can we hate Denmark too?

More like.

just realized this would also work for USA-Canada

bepis

very good thread

You should not hate sweden, without that nation finland would have been civilized by the russians of all things

one brand of caveman bringing cultura; advancement to another, it would have been a mess

> Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>Sweden's leftist establishment and media believe a cornerstone of their perfect society is multiculturalism: large scale immigration from some of the poorest, most backward nations on earth. Swedes who disagree with that plan risk being labeled racist, fascist, even Nazi.

"We had a perfectly good country," Ingrid Carlqvist, a journalist said. "A rich country, a nice country, and in a few years' time, that country will be gone."

The logic should be really simple to understand, yet many have difficulties grasping it: If you import the Third World, it's what you'll get.

If i put coins in your eyes will my parking be validated?

>finland
>ever civilized

just got home there are niggers and afghans everywhere i dont want them here

Sweden wasn't a mistake, civilization and larping as germans was.

hej caj-göran

I'm a paleo-european tomatopicker from ostrobothnia

This was Turku before the Swedish Crusades. Really makes you think, huh?

well, at least along the coast it can be said a modicum of the stuff was established

the great city Turku grew fat from the hyper war, importing billions of tons of food a day, ruler of a thousand thousand planets, it was ever sure of its commanding position in the galaxy

i live in this great city, its full of junkies and niggers send help, freedom and bombs

what a sad fate for the place where the first finn was graced with the gift of baptism

i blame the proximity of the sw*dish capital

good thread

I dont hate Sweden but I love Finland. Idk why Swedes like to act superior all the time, Finland is clearly superior.

very good post

this

when will you admit that this is actually depicting sw*den
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4

"Trust a swede, get ready for your ass to bleed"

WE

i love finland

it's not really that close though
the time it takes to travel between is too great

FUCK SWEDES

Formerly Chucks

>all these w*iteys afraid of the black century
There's no stopping it. Sweden was first and now it's your turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xrSH0G8kBo

I don't like when Swedes go on about the Swedish """"empire"""". Don't they realize that all it did was bleed the peasants to enrich bloodthirsty kings? Too much Sabaton?

>Too much Sabaton?
I guess also that we're getting cucked in real life, have to escape reality and pretend we're like kings and shit.

Collectivist parasites are on an never-ending quest for the unearned. It doesn't matter where they're from, they will always seek to claim the achievements of their betters.

Stop bullying pls

Great thread

Sw*des are arrogant and egoistic
cunts

this
fuck fennoswedes also
those fucking smug bastards should be gassed