How do we save the Anglo from himself?

How do we save the Anglo from himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/black_britons_01.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_immigrants_in_London
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-22/aging-japan-wants-automation-not-immigration
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_Doctor_Mysterio
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no race is drama, please make it politics-free, thanks

>no race is
in*

???

don't

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my last divorce
Destination: no breeding
Don't give a fuck if I caught my wife cheating

How is blatant revisionist history, even in fiction, allowed

they destroyed the world, now we sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

in all seriousness, though, I'm 99% sure the webm is satire.

what is regency?
and jesus was middle-easterner

They aren't doing it to themselves, it's an enormous orchestrated social manipulation campaign.

But at points it's felt accellerated, so my hope is that there's an opposition that is reading ahead of the script and making dominoes fall before they're supposed to. So maybe in the end it'll be cultural accellerationism to the benefit of everybody and not another international corporatist purge of the common man like it appears to be designed for.

You fucking Commie.
You're going on the Cross come civil war time.

It's worth noting that Dr Who is made for and by Americans now.

that's why it's made by the bbc you hack

>The BBC makes TV shows

No, the BBC commissions TV shows.

and you pay for them you hapless toad

I don't. Plus, as I said, it's made for Americans. The licence fee goes towards some, but the BBC gets a lot of its money by selling their shows to other places.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
glad I stopped watching after season 9

grim

Corporatism and fascism are not the same thing as capitalism you brainwashed plebe.

no, it's from doctor who, a flagship BBC programme

couldn't tell you, I never see it advertised over here

Anyone watching the BBC, would believe that for most of its history, between a quarter to two-thirds of the population of the British Isles were blacks

Doctor Who is awful.

Are we discussing the actual context of the scene or is this just /pol tier whining?

Regency era is early 19th century, is it plausible there were black people? Yes. Would a time traveller comment on that? Yes. I don't see from the scene blacks are being portrayed as barristers or lords, a street fight in front of a peasant crowd is precissely the circumstances you'd expect to find a "coloured" individual in that period.

Or is it the "implied" commentary and the Jesus jab? Yes, I'll agree Regency England would hardly be an example of diversity regardless of the number of Chinamen high in opium, but in specific contexts such as piers this really was the case. Just look at the list of nationalities Melville mentions as sailing on the Pequod in his Moby Dick, in a not too dismilar timeframe, and Nantucket would have hardly been as cosmopolitan a place as Manchester or London.

Is this being used to push an agenda? Not really, it's just a nod to an inclussive social project, basically telling some members of the audience they do have a stake in their nation.

I do get it some of these scenes do become ridiculous but making a fuss over this one is ridiculous. People with overly exaggerated sensibilities are getting triggered here and it isn't SJWs.

>Is it plausible there were black people?
No, it isn't. Even footage from well into the 20th century of London shows it as 99% White people.

Your Jewish tricks have no power here

Again, I'm talking specific context and a specific time period.

bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/black_britons_01.shtml

I'm not Jewish chink.

Yeah it's weird how bad it is. Suspicious, even.

This is why no one falls for liberal hypocrisy. Once you scratch under the surface, the true colors are revealed

I'm a Fascist so you're both going on the Cross.

do non-whites get some weird sense of self-satisfaction when the self-flagellating whites engage in ethno-masochism like this

Heres London in 1927 wheres all the black people plus the BBC have an agenda of claiming Britain was always multicultural they even had Celtic Britain portrayed as black.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968

blacks built london and made it what it is

Why do some people like so much fucking their own history??
How could you hate yourself this much? They really take pride and pleasure in doing so

"In 1764 The Gentleman's Magazine reported that there was 'supposed to be near 20,000 Negroe servants' -Evidence of the number of black residents in London has been found through registered burials."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_African_immigrants_in_London

>implying the jews see themselves as britons
when I was in London, one of the people I got to know was a british jew and even though his family had lived in britain for a few generations and had anglicized their names etc. he said that he wasn't british or english

I mean the people who agrees with the people rewriting history

i hate when that happens

Suppose
1.think or assume that something is true or probable but lack proof or certain knowledge.

What is BBC?

Yeah I'm just making the case it is entirely plausible you could find a few black men in a pier on early 19th England, nothing more. I'll be the first one to give you Celtic blacks is an utterly ridiculous idea but that's not what we are discussing, you're the one posting anecdotic evidence as proofs.

thats because you watch the childrens programmes which have quota for the purposes of equalness in education. when you grow up, you can watch the big boy programmes which have none of this content.

I actually agree that there may have been a few but not like you see in TV shows and movies that make it look as multicultural as modern day London which is complete bollocks.

Not usually, I think it's just virtue signalling for whites and jews to "impress" each other with how "progressive" they are.

Pic related is a jew (C is Cohen, married a latino) who displays her offense on Twitter of Mario being depicted in his newest game with a sombrero. All of the responses are actual Mexicans cringing.

British Broadcast Chanel

>Hittting normies with bullshit like this

Bad idea. Normies follow the flow even if they don't agree with it. If the flow changes just a bit.. we're in for fun times. In fact, we already are in fun times.

man I love those fun times

Seen drunk underage Brits yelling at black bartenders in the Algarve "your time is coming you cunts just you wait, not just in Portugal and Britain but in the rest of Europe" really opened my eyes though.

Kids are getting mad, either one way, or the other.

I agree with that, it certainly wouldn't have been as it is today, or nowhere near it. Having said that I don't see as much of a problem with some reasonable amount of inclusion, I pointed out the benefits of that in my original comment, tv shows aren't meant to display realistic or representative samples of population and what I see on the OP doesnt look like it breaks suspense of disbelief.

Chicanos complaining about that Mexican themed Mario is pathetic as fuck, I kinda like it desu.

I always find it odd how foreign leftists hate America, yet they seem to be the most keen on copying any trend shat out by America.

nobody hates America more than American leftists except maybe Middle Easterners.

so they copy the American Left in hating America, along with abandoning Worker's Rights n shiet in favor of multiculturalism and IdPol.

but it was

if it were we wouldn't have to be told

you can see there black nobles and soldiers, yet you can't see a single black slave so no, there's clearly an agenda

Why are Mexicans so immune to this silliness?

Wearing a top hat doesn't make you a noble outside of Portugal, as for soldiers colonial troop regiments does actually make sense.

Because a Mario themed after your country is fucking cool, most people on this board wish they could post one.

>France gets a Mario
>he's Robespierre and starts lynching impure monarchists like Peach
you know actually, this could work

I mean, Mario vs. Rabbids is something that actually exists... this isn't outside the realm of plausibility.

jesus fucking christ
just nuke the bbc already

I'm not buying it anymore. It's agenda for sure.

Start by saving yourself, Kraut.

I hear 300,000 more refugees were announced this week. Have fun with that.

German demographics are shit so we import young people from abroad and spend our lavish money to integrate them.
It's a pretty sound concept

you knew what I meant by noble Juan

even if he ain't a noble he's still not a pleb, which would be the most likely case for a black man in britain that somehow ain't a slave

For all the 63% jokes, euros (or at least their governments) seem to be trying their hardest to race towards that.

Seriously? Makes me excited. Bring this over here.

>and spend our lavish money to integrate them.
Why not spend that money on promoting ethnic german birth rates?

I was watching some cooking show on the BBC the other day, and it was an episode dedicated entirely to medieval baking. The contestants had to dress up like peasants, use medieval ingredients and tools, and they did it all in some 1100s farmhouse.
It was quite accurate and educational. That is until they got to one contestant in particular; a black woman who was born in Nigeria.

Now, I don't mind her inclusion in the show. What I do mind is that part way through, she says - verbatim - "It's great to learn what MY ancestors made". HER ancestors, the woman who was born and lived until the age of 4 in Nigeria (I know this because they introduced all the contestants and gave us their backstories). Maybe she had a white parent? Nope, her entire family was blacker than midnight.
It gets worse. After talking to the aforementioned Nigerian (or Nigger, you might say), the host begins to say "it's well known that the Irish suffered greatly at the hands of Britons during this period, but what's lesser known is the true suffering BLACK britons of this period experienced". The show then went on a mini expose to talk about slavery and how Britain destroyed Africa. Remember, this is meant to be a medieval baking show.

I am 100% the BBC has a political agenda, and I pray that years from now when we're all gone, our descendants will look at this bizarre era of historical revisionism & propaganda and laugh.
Thank fuck I don't have a TV license.

Because that doesn't work.
Which is why you import Chinks, Americans import Mexicans, UK imports Pakis and French import Algerians.

Not a single country of those has a white population brithrate at replacement level.

jeez
i'm excited

>our descendants will look at this bizarre era of historical revisionism & propaganda and laugh
They are not going to know any different. And if they do they will be lead to believe that what was taught before was Eurocentric and racist propaganda to support white supremacy.
Nice propaganda.

we need more Robespierre in our life

I mean, economically that makes sense. But the native/colonial population is more important.

No one but niggers and Antifa believe that shit.

I don't know what the BBC's goal is, but they're doomed to fail.

>but they're doomed to fail.
>said the nervous racist for the seventh time this year

>even in fiction
>in fiction
>fiction

Fiction:
>literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, ******that describes imaginary events and people.*****
>invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.

Please get me out of here

What you said doesn't work either, because after 2-3 generations those Chinese/Mexican/Paki/Algerian birthrates sink to white levels for a variety of reasons
>they realize how expensive it is to raise a child in Western countries
>they secularize
>they go through feminist/egalitarian public education (pic related, trend starts right in the 1960s when second wave feminism started up. 1963 was the Equal Pay Act in the USA and Betty Friedan wrote The Feminine Mystique)
>their women earn more money and become more independent, which is negatively correlated with birthrates

Ultimately we (both your country and mine) might end up using Japan's model, not either of our current failed models

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-22/aging-japan-wants-automation-not-immigration

You are correct in the case of big countries like USA or even UK/Germany, but those 2-3 generations of massive breeding are enough to make a huge difference in countries like Sweden. Even assuming that in 3 generations the third world immigrants in Sweden have dropped to western levels in fertility, they'll make up a sizeable portion of the population (since not all the children will be with other immigrants either but with natives)

>it's made for Americans
fuck off

that's why i stopped watching after Matt Smith quit

>but those 2-3 generations of massive breeding are enough to make a huge difference in countries like Sweden. Even assuming that in 3 generations the third world immigrants in Sweden have dropped to western levels in fertility,
Oh, I'm not disputing that at all. But the only way immigration-as-birthrate-booster works is by having a constant churn. If for example, Sweden looks at its birthrate in 2020, sees that it's at 1.7 and too low to sustain its welfare state ponzi scheme, they decide to open the gate to 500,000 Somalis or Syrians or whatever. Those 500k Muslims have 4 kids each, but by the second generation they undergo the anti-natal Western processes I mentioned so those people generate 3 kids each pair, then finally by the 3rd generation they've lost all of their previous culture and have Western birth values.

That one-time instance yielded a couple million people, sure, but due to the integration and acculturation process the number will stagnate back to 1.7 for that grandchild's generation. Therefore Sweden needs to import barbarians again.

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

There's only 2 reasons why governments care about birthrates and keeping the replacement rate above ~2.1. The first is a problem we're seeing in Japan (please read the article, it's interesting), in which they're struggling to maintain all of the services and necessary functions to just run a village or town. Not enough people to staff police stations, hospitals, garbage collection, or repair existing infrastructure. That sucks, and there's no good way to avoid this.

The second is self-inflicted. The welfare state is a ponzi scheme; it's truly a wealth transfer from the youth to the elderly. And often, especially in the USA, the elderly spend the youth's future and allow them to "inherit" loads of debt. Thus, the system always needs fresh youth, fresh blood, to be thrown into the blender. It's fucking retarded.

Immigration should be cut, and automation should fund welfare.

where are the proofs of the contrary

burden of proof is on you

He's right, though. Only about half of the budget comes from the license. The other half comes from selling programmes abroad.

Doctor Who is broadcast on BBC America here, it's not sold to any US networks besides Netflix

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_Doctor_Mysterio

>The episode had an official rating of 7.83 million viewers in the UK with a 31.2% share, making it the 6th most watched show on Christmas Day 2016.[17] The overnight rating was 5.68 million, a share of 27.1% of the total TV audience.[18] The episode received an Appreciation Index score of 82.[19] It also received 1.7 million viewers on BBCA, was BBC America's top telecast of the year across all key demographics, and was the most talked about Christmas day television programme on Facebook and Twitter.[20]

>7.8 million Brits (31% of total)
>1.7 million Americans (7% of total)
>~15.5 million other (62% of total)

>it's made for Americans guys

If it was just the Uk...... "our" multicultural elites are doing the same, re-writing history, or just focusing on something to make us open even more the border's and our nationality to non-europeans. They make this kind of anti-portuguese, anti-white propganda here

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

No one would escape to the multicultural diagrace.

how else could the quasi leafs maintain their sanity if not for a lie like that?

The fact that Brits are less than a third of that viewership total says everything. These programmes aren't made for a domestic audience, it's impossible for them to even turn a profit here.

it's only a few hairs short of a third of the audience

certainly, it's a greater share of your population than it is of ours

>watching doctor who at all

end your life

>ending your life
Watch doctor who