White people food lol

White people food lol

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/ancient-dna-reveals-how-wheat-came-to-prehistoric-britain-1.17010
statista.com/statistics/254292/global-corn-production-by-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anglos in charge of cooking

black people food lol

just needs some tabasco
euro-foreigners are too picky

black people food lol

Can you name any pre-colonial African dishes?

Spbp

fufu

that's common fair for the american breakfast table, thanks to the united fruit company I enjoy 20 cents per pound in bananas

There are tonnes of north African dishes so I'm guessing you meant Sub-Saharan.
Injera I guess

Potatoes from America and chicken eggs from Asia. What did white people eat before?

Fish and bread

bread and beer
just like the ancient egyptians

Slav people food lol

>chicken eggs from Asia
uh?

>Potatoes from America

The red jungle fowl was domesticated in south east Asia

The chicken came from Asia.

Wheat came from Middle East.

I had no idea. Even celts had chickens

>australian food

They was collectors and hunter before became farmers. Why even discuss?

chickens spread rapidly just like dogs. even Polynesians had chickens.

if you wan't to eat a really original Northern European food it would be pretty much red deer, shellfish or hazelnuts

you can make bread out of all kind of grain, even corn

I know, but did Europe have any grain that could be used?

>Potatoes from America and chicken eggs from Asia.
Thats half a peach, yoghurt and apple tranches in OP

this

did it take that long?

>peach
From China
>yoghurt
From the Mediterranean
>apple
From Asia

None of them are european in origin anyway.

>even corn
really? Do you have that in the US? maybe there's some here but I never saw it

Sustained completely on the tears of darkies and chocos

nature.com/news/ancient-dna-reveals-how-wheat-came-to-prehistoric-britain-1.17010

all grain comes from further south, some earlier than others

you never seen corn? it's like the tip of grass much 1000X bigger

And?

how are eggs white people food, the chicken was domesticated first in east asia iirc

White people never domesticated animals or vegetables, and maybe this is why white people cuisine sucks.

xD whitey #btfo #rekt

@78864473
Pretty shit b8.
You can do better

>buttblasted wh*te wannabe slav with inferiority complex rushes to defend his wh*te master again

>historical facts are bait
Withey can't accept the truth lmao

But slavs are white?

Hispanics make the best food.

are you a nigger

>Spanish """"""""education"""""""""""

some will beg to differ that only western Europeans are white. We're apparently black.

black pee-po BTFO

You are slavs. Whites =norther european germanic speakers.

HAAHAHHAHHHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHV

whites never been used to describe the skin and eyes/hair colour, it's much more than that. whites are basically just anglos and germanics and their descendants. slavs are slavs, we are a totally different ethno-linguistic group

no, i am a russian. seriously, quit licking that wh*te asshole like a loyal, useful dog, stop humiliating yourself.
those wh*tes you love so much wanted to wipe our kind out just 75 years ago

Grass, leaves, bear, wolfes.
true barbarian

he is not defending anybody, he is trying to defend himself. dont see a problem with that

i want to eat this daily

>american food

not enuff mayo baka lol :100: :oksign:

>Swiz
>white
They're mountain Jews, born of clay, pure spring water, and Nazi gold.

White isn't a reference to skin pigmentation, for fuck sake. Stop pushing this Ameritard bullshit.

t. Wog

are you a non-white who thinks its a way of thinking and living are the whites colonizing your head space with eurocentric ideology

No, I'm not, so fuck off with the silly red herrings, you obnoxious Moorish rape baby.

>are you a non-white
My family is entirely English and Scottish, retard.

uma delicia

Then stop being a cuck

Is this true?
Though the reason why white people were successful in good part is due to their willingness to adopt and otherwise take shit that wasn't theirs to begin with.

Kek

black people food lmao

beaner food lmao

Hajji food lmao

black people food

niggers food

The world's largest producer of corn is the USA at 385 million metric tons. China is #2 at 215 million, and Brazil is #3 at 85 million.

Funny enough, although corn originated in Mexico, Mexico is #7 at 26 million. Cucked out of their own staple crop

statista.com/statistics/254292/global-corn-production-by-country/

Pears are European, although they're awful. Salt is actually a European seasoning, and the first city ever settled in Europe in the 5th millennium BC was named after it: Solnitsata. Obviously salt occurs naturally all around the world, but in this particular case Neolithic Europeans were using it before even the Chinese. Beets, cabbage, chestnuts, and broccoli are also from Europe.

Dogs were domesticated in Europe first, and then independently in Asia later. We don't eat them, so you probably won't count this. Overall Europe didn't domesticate many food-animals at all because most of the major ones were done by Indo-Europeans or Asians.

India actually but close enough

India domesticated a fuckton of food, even cucumbers. It's crazy to think that Gilgamesh, which was written 4 millennia ago, referenced a food that had already traveled all the way from India to Sumeria

>implying pic related isn't godlike
No idea if Georgia is white though, brb asking Sup Forums

Decide for yourself

>Anglos in charge of food

Bl*ck """"""""""people""""""""""" btfo

But that's an Abkhazian dish, dude

i hate wh*ite people

CHEEKY

Our stapple is white corn, the kind you actually eat, not yellow corn which for the most part is mostly used for industrial (your high fructose corn syrup) or as animal feed.

Estados Unidos greatest ally

Very good.

kek

That egg looks fucking awful and the chips are not cooked properly.

Savage
c a в a г e

Actually that looks like a peach on mayonnaise and apple slices

>a peach on mayonnaise
More like Vanilla pudding ain't it?

nah ur just pajeets (i*do-"""""europeans"""""") larping as whytes

shoo shoo rajesh, go shit on the street now

it's yogurt, peach and apple slices

wat

That actually looks really good. I'm a povertyfag and don't have any eggs or potatoes. Mostly been surviving on bread and scamming fast food places out of burgers and donuts.

best ally

wh*Tes are subhumans