Do your fellow people support gun freedom?

Do your fellow people support gun freedom?

Not at all, I'd say 90% of frogs are against gun freedom.

I wish I had a qt frog bf to take shooting..

>Gun freedom

It's just freedom.

the 2nd amendment means a well regulated militia, like voluntary firefighters, with guns, as a sort of national guard that can be called in in case of danger

american gun "freedom" is the tyranny of gun industry, and they all eat it up like flies eat up shit

The operative clause of the second amendment is the SHALL part m8. I'm sure you know more about US legal history than our constitutional scholars tho

>tfw ywn have just a fucking gun
feels bad man

Can't you have rifles?

if that's the case they would make gun owning mandatory like paying taxes

take me next time lad

I think so.

There's quite a push for liberalisation of gun laws here and the current national-bolshevik government "announced" (as in said they might but in an indefinite future) restoration of pre-war gun laws where the permit is given by the elder of the county's council not by the (((police))).
Current laws are almost draconic in nature and in conjunction with extremely prohibitive price of firearms in Poland it discourages a lot of people ffrom owning one, even as a hobby.
d to get my hands on a mossberg 5xx since I shot one on the range. Fuck it was a nice gun.
In all honesty I would be extremely happy even if the "new" gun laws applied only to long guns like rifles and shotguns.
I never really cared about muh handguns, but I wante

>the 2nd amendment means a well regulated militia, like voluntary firefighters, with guns, as a sort of national guard that can be called in in case of danger
"the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" sure doesn't sound like that

But the right to bear arms has been infringed many times. Assault rifle bans? Etc etc. the 2nd amendment is not absolute.

Half and half give or take, depends on region. Texas most people support gun ownership but in new England most people are against it - much like the attitude of western europe for example.

Inb4 french I am an American expat from Texas

matter of political will and will of the ppl

I hope Poland does liberalise them so that the world can see that nothing major happens when you do it in a peaceful, homogenous country

>Homogenous country

Cut it out with the pol shit in Sup Forums. You act as if gun deaths are from anything other than crazy neets who shoot up schools and gang violence that targets people from the same ethnicity anways. Gun ownership without stringent checks and controls is and always will be a grave mistake. Some states you can even buy them without an ID, ie at a gunshow. That is incredibly stupid and irresponsible.

I see you've been versed well in the art of freedom-killing word-fu.

are you the asshole teacher who shitpost on /fr/ ?

>gun deaths are from anything other than crazy neets who shoot up schools
like 0.001% of gun deaths in the United States are from mass shootings, the rest are from gangs shooting each other up, which I'm not sure why you brought up since it just reinforces my point.

Go to your local drug dealer and eventually you'll find someone to sell you a gun.

go away, Conway.

>in New England most people are against it
New England is the only place in the US where there are tons of leftists who are also pro-2nd amendment. Gun control faggotry originates
from California, New York, and Chicago mostly.

I live in California and most people here never shot a gun and want them gun. I have an SKS and have a few friends that are gun owners but its a taboo here.

Lequel? Il y a plusieurs, non?

Haven't been on /fr/ since arriving in France anyways

Sure it reinforces part of your point but i imagine you're the type of person who disdains the lives of other people if they dont share the same percentage of melanin as you. If thats the case then it hardly matters from your perspective in the first place

>you're right but I think you're a racist so you're wrong
okay

>Lequel? Il y a plusieurs, non?
I don't know, I'm asking you if you're the english teacher that act like an asshole?

With a US flag? Might have been me. Im not an asshole tho just quite disgusted with the Lesquenistes and fascist neets who frequent /fr/.

>Gun ownership without stringent checks and controls is and always will be a grave mistake.
t. cuckold