If I had a gf, this is where I would propose :3

If I had a gf, this is where I would propose :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj2WKny3eZE
franksalt.com.mt/news/malta-gains-three-positions-worlds-happiest-countries-index/
independent.com.mt/articles/2017-07-03/local-news/Malta-again-under-fire-for-not-taking-any-boat-migrants-6736176122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically same

I wish same would happen to me, if I had bf.

I can be your bf

I've heard Venice is sticky though. Is this true, Italibros?

Venedig is an open sewer and smells terrible in summer. The trash thrown everywhere by the millions of tourists makes it even worse and the air is beyond any european standards thanks to the huge ships polluting everything day and night.

no me

*Stinky

>marriage
>21st century

Too slow faggot, I've already planned the wedding.

>being a faggot and a disappointment to your parents

>tfw I've been with bf to venice
>tfw it was cringy as hell
I guess I'm rather going somewhere very wild with some other boy

wouldn't it be too much obvious ?

I'm going to Venice of the East next month, but I don't have a gf. What now.

Propose in the city of too many tourists and shit water? Good choice burger!

learn english.

how unique

sounds gross

upstate NY or Vermont on a skitrip would be much better

If I had a gf and wanted to engage with her, I would do it in a high place. Like the Rocky mountains in Canada, of course, she might not like hiking or doing stuff, so I would do it in Victoria or Vancouver.

learn french.

How about... Maldivas?

Venice is a tourist trap

I actually planned to propose to my wonderful gf in venice.
But first I need to find a nice ring...

>tfw it was cringy as hell

What exactly was cringy?

>tfw I live in Venice and my English bf can't wait to live here

I wouldn't, Venice is beautiful but it's also crowded with tourists, it's a bit like trying to squeeze anything youre doing in a visit to Disneyland.

The most beautiful moments I spent with my girl were on a small town in one of my country's jungle states. Absolutely beautiful place and great food but nothing to do except being with each other.

The whole expectations on how a wedding goes is a good part of the reason I'll never marry, it's just ridiculous expensive without factoring in the costs of starting a life with someone. You want to add a trip to Venice to the cost of an engagement ring? The whole period in between proposal and actual marriage is living beyond your means on steroids not counting the cost of the actual wedding, dress, honeymoon, etc. I know becausse I was on the hook to help pay for my deadbeat sister's dumb fuck delussional fantasies.

Seriously guys, if you're going to get married find a girl who's actually down to earth and gives a fuck about you not stressing over some elaborate princess fantasy. Get married in Vegas and use the money you saved to buy yourself the time to actually be with your wife at ease.

Don't go to Venice. It's disgusting and filled with tourists

only in summer

if I had a gf and money to go to Venice, me too.

>wanting to propose in a dirty run down amusement park of a town while Chinese tourists shit in the canal
ok

very interesting, I thought Venice was actually great.

>Sup Forums losers opinion
>discarded

>not proposing your gf in your own country
pleb taste

gfs are for faggots

Venice would be great if it weren't for the fact it has been completely ruined by mass tourism

LA DONNA E MOBILE!

ok, but you guys keep crying wolf...

>Muh I'll go to Lyon, didn't know Paris was such a shithole, thanks!

Don't come say that we didn't warn you, it's not like there aren't other dozens of places you could go visit in Veneto alone

Pastafag who actually lived in Venice here.

Allright, listen up: Venice is a wonderful little gem to explore for a week or so, mainly because it's unique and directly floating in the water.
But let me tell ya, you won't find an inch where you're actually alone with your girl.
It's crowded beyond belief, if it's spring: it's crowded, because it's the perfect season to go to. If it's summer it's crowded because people have more time and will to hang out, but the sun, mosquitoes and dead rats around the city will be a major turnoff, it's crowded in autumn because it's a good period like spring and it's crowded on winter aswell since parts of the cities become frozen creating a wonderful spectacle with all the sailors getting pissed because they can't sail on the frozen waters.
Aside from this, it's absurdly costy, which is not a problem if you're from northern europe, but expect every single little bar to be a tourist trap. Not to forget the fact that you gotta check EVERY DAY if the water has been rising too much over the city level (over 100cms) because itf that's so, then you can't walk around the city without getting your feet (or even knees) deep into sewage water

Now, i don't know how you guys are, but proposing in a place full of people where privacy is completely removed, you have to wait constantly in line to get on other parts of town doesn't sound very romantic, since it's a moment you'll remember for your entire life and it's exclusively shared between you and her, noone else. But if you don't care about any of the above or the dead rats stinking in summer then more power to you.

Pastafag out.

Unironically true.

I'm not a big fan of mass tourist places, but proposing on a boat in Venice still seems nice.

I've been 3 times so far. Twice in summer once in fall. Fall was sooooooooooo much better, and I wouldn't stay more then 2-3 days, otherwise you get bored.

I proposed in Paris.

nah, it's the opposite :

- bf : sweet, no headaches, has money of his own, accepts multiple partners, level headed : for faggots.

- gf : headaches, bitchy from morning to evening, hysterically jealous, insatiable, entitled to your money though there's never enough : only for real men.

>getting cucked
>only for real men

how cold does it get

>I proposed in Paris.
a gentleman and a scholar.

>accepts multiple partners

yes, this must be that HIV pozzing I keep hearing about

Pretty cold if you're used to mediterranean climate (from 5-6 to -5°C)
But the problem isn't the temperature itself, but the humidity, that tends to strike directly into your bones, giving an unpleasant chill.

Baguettefag, is that you?

They hate tourists now.

nice try, rital.

Deep inside, we all do.

is it usually as crowded as pic ?

>taking a joke seriously

I was in Venice in April this year. One of the worst trips I ever had. You can't imagine how many tourists where there, especially rude, Selfie-obsessed Asians. It was not romantic, but rather stressful.

Summer yes, september now.

Here's the deal pastafag didn't tell you. Most of the people don't actually stay in Venice, they are day trippers in from the cruise ships. at about 4pm/5pm the streets literally empty. That's when you get a gondola and you will have the entire canal to yourself.

if i had a gf i would propose in bed after sex while sharing a cigarette and during the after sex small talk.

>you know we get along very well

You don't take your girlfriend from the USA to Paris and not propose to her.

Did it in the park behind Notre Dame. Always seems to lack tourists and immigrants.

Probably because you are required marry whoever you rape per your insane religion.

>Here's the deal pastafag didn't tell you...at about 4pm/5pm the streets literally empty.

Not really, they do get less crowded, but don't get empty immediately and at 7pm all the stores closes so what's the deal.
I remember when i wanted to get drunk with some uni friends i had to stay in certain bars drinking spritz because the rest was a ghost town, so it's either very crowded or very desolated.

There's plenty of restaurants open late if you know where to go, just use yelp.

At least they get decent traditional gfs over there and not cheap sluts.

Just go to Houston and propose. Now it has the same sinking city feel.

Didn't count the restaurants, you're right.
Expect your wallet thinner after dinner tho.

>proposing in an overcrowded place
the exact opposite of romantic, cute, and fancy

well yeah, it's venice.... Food isn't that great and overpriced.

>Deep inside, we all do.
true
t.NYC

Oh, well by 4pm the chinese are back on the cruise ships, so it feels like it's more empty than it is.

They are fucking animals.

>t. NYC
Can you relate to this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj2WKny3eZE

Is benis most romantic place in the whole europe?

My benis is the most romandigg :D

I'd do it there

Prove it faggot

Well, as far as I'm concerned, I would like something more authentic, making more sense to me than a stereotypical hollywood-tier landscape.

If anything, I'd go there.

Still longer than yours asiaboi :D

I'm marrying my gf soon, but we hold the ceremonies and parties when we can afford it, if we even have anyone to invite.

t. never been to Venice

Does the romanticness of a proposal location depend on the races of the people?

Naw. Immigrants tend to be shilling trashy souvenirs and get in your face about it.

I don't care what their color is, I just don't want to be asked to buy a eifle tower key chain for the thousandth time.

underrated post.

>he wants the most cliche tourist-overrun spot for his romantic fantasies

That's Milan, you dummkopf

That's probably the only legit place in this thread.

Unfortunately, the most bad things you can tell about Venice is the truth. Nevertheless, it is beautiful and you should not die before you saw it.
Venice has one advantage: you can take any hotel, all are equally bad. I stayed there already a **** 1/2 * hotel. This would be just *** in Austria! But it cost 285, - / night

Come to us Texas and bring a boat, we have better food anyway.

underrated post.

Underrated post

interdasting, thx

of course!
niggers tend to ruin the whole experience.

underrated post

I an't fucking flying to get on a boat to propose. This is where I'd propose.

I'm jealous as fuck of you, Malta.
Heard you're basically a paradise on earth thanks to the fact that you didn't let in any migrant.

Oh God I wish your words are true.

porco dio vez

compared to us? I think it is.
franksalt.com.mt/news/malta-gains-three-positions-worlds-happiest-countries-index/

Why? Hows living in malta?

Migrants are still coming in. They are shipped to Italy yes, but as soon
as they get they're documents, they come here. We have towns which
are lost to migrants, like Marsa, Birżebbugia, and Bugibba. Marsa in
particular as been turned turned into an African shithole, women are
afraid to go out. People are happy because they're dumb fucks that's why.
Give them money and they're happy.

Getting sick of this europe slowly turning into Sweden 2.0, is malta at least a nice place to live in?

at least you guys resist the constant flood and don't immediately turn your asses up

independent.com.mt/articles/2017-07-03/local-news/Malta-again-under-fire-for-not-taking-any-boat-migrants-6736176122

>amerimutts

For me its Trieste

Yeah, sickening is a fitting word. Malta's nice to live in where the concrete jungle
hasn't engulfed yet. These unaffected towns are mostly found at the south, going up
to the north from the west side of the island. An then there's Gozo, it's all great there.

I am really curios to why Malta is not being forced to take any in. Maybe they
finally realized that we're a speck of dust? Or is there something else going on?