Your flag and what is its meaning?

Germany is black, red and gold like the Weimar Republic and it dates back to the Lützow Free Corps during napoleonic wars, when Germans fought united against the French and wanted a german national state but failed at achieving this.
The other flag was black, white and red and used during the monarchy and in the first years of Hitler's rule before he made the swastika flag the national flag. It was the flag of the North German Confederation and symbolized Prussia (black and white) and the hanseatic cities (red and white). It was used because basically all German states except Austria joined the confederation after defeating the French again, the thing was renamed to Reich and Bismarck had his Germany under Prussian rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.dparaguay.com/2013/11/que-linda-es-mi-bandera-letra-y-musica.html&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=9CSLwIJSzbM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spain
It won a contest because the previous flag was barely recognizable in boats, being mistaken by the French flag.

what did the old flag look like?

The Free Officers who toppled King Farouk in the Revolution of 1952 assigned specific symbolism to each of the three bands of the Arab Liberation flag. The red band symbolizes the period before the Revolution, a time characterized by the struggle against the monarchy, and the British occupation of the country. The white band symbolizes the bloodless nature of the Revolution itself. The black band symbolizes the end of the oppression of the Egyptian people at the hands of the monarchy, and foreign imperialism.

>Green
Means independence and hope
>white
Originally meant the purity of the catholic faith (back then when we had state religion) now it means unity,
>Red
The blood of those who have died for the country and also the unity between the Spanish and the natives
>Coat of arms
The eagle devouring a snake on a cactus on top of lake Texcoco, the founding of the capital of the Aztecs according to their legend, sent by their god Huitzilopochtli, to them the chosen people of the Mexica as sign where to build their new empire Tenochtitlan now Mexico City

Denmark(Oldest flag in the world in use i think?)
Legend says it fell from the sky in a battlefield(cant remember the war, google it) where the danes were loosing, and then they won.

Blue = Sky, Lakes, Peoples eyes
White= Snow, Clouds, Peoples skin

translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.dparaguay.com/2013/11/que-linda-es-mi-bandera-letra-y-musica.html&prev=search
that's a song btw: youtube.com/watch?v=9CSLwIJSzbM

Some dude held a golden cross against the sky when Christianizing Finland and it just sorta caught on

>Peoples eyes, Peoples skin
white supremacy the flag

>cuckmany criticizing other countries' flags

Green, white and Orange.

Green for catholics/nationalists, white for peace between, orange for protestants/unionists.

Bit of a hollow gesture given the northerners burn the flag every 12th

Doesn't that mean that in some indirect way orange represents the UK?

it means we surrender

> northerners burn the flag every 12th
I didn't knew this
What a bunch of ass holes
But what else can you expect from anglo wannabes?

>Bit of a hollow gesture given the northerners burn the flag every 12th
tell me more. Is this a polentoni vs terroni thing?
of course. I am obliged to make the world better because of my Nazi past

>s(omalia)weden calling others cucks

The typical bourbon flag

>translate.google.com.py/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.dparaguay.com/2013/11/que-linda-es-mi-bandera-letra-y-musica.html&prev=search
>How cute is my flag
Don't think google translate conveys the dignity of the lyrics correctly

Shit just saw you wrote Orange and are from Ireland. I take back what I said thinking you were from Italy

Where the fuck does the somalia meme come from? There are roughly 60k somalians here, i.e. 0.6% of the population. Compare that to the German population where 3.5% are Turks.

>make the world better
Oh, when do you start?

didn't even have the Pillars of Heracles in it and your motto indicating you want to rule over the world

>German population where 3.5% are Turks.
compare that to the Swedish population where 100% are cucks

Sensitive subject, eh?

>Where the fuck does the somalia meme come from?

from Sup Forums. Now go suck bbc

Implying germany was ever wh*te
This post made me respect and belive Sw*den bit more. Its last moments to wake up

>not being wh*Te is a bad thing

>The blue circle is a celestial globe picturing how the star are postioned in the southern sky, there are 27 (one for each of the 26 states and one for the federal district)

>The white stripe is the ecuator, there is only one star above it because there is only one state capital above the ecuator

>The words "ordem e progresso" are translated to "order and progress" and it's our motto remanescent of the heavy positivism ideology during the transition to a republic

Before the republic was declared:
>The green and yellow colors represented the dynastic houses of Pedro I and Maria Leopoldina
After the republic was declared:
>The green stands for the vast brazilian florest and the yellow represents gold, in other words, how rich we are

>relativism
Germany truly is lost

>implying being subhuman isnt a bad thing
Are you that greek or are germanese people generally that brainwashed due Hitler?

>order and progress

no I'm just shitposting

>Order
>Progress
>In Brazil

well considering how far we've come at least one of them is right

it's just the fucking sky n clouds n shiet

dunno i think we copy argies

red sun = strong divine energy of the land
white background = purity in shinto agenda
circle = harmony among the people

Why not make something original?

When i was in 5th grade i had two classmates whos parents both were working in the agribusiness and basically had farmanimals wich they made their money with. One day these two kids got into a fight and one of them called the other one "Farmer" wich is considered an insult at the school i went to.

This same fucking hypocrisy is happening when Sweden and Germany or the UK are insulting each other about how cucked their country is: Because we're all equally fucked, it doesnt matter whos last place

mmm don't really know, we're too lazy

they're the colours of the bourbons.

The sun was added to gain the support of the indians during the independence war because it represents the Incan god of the Sun.

Tbqh your flag looks better than argentinas.
Just wondering how much common history you do have, specially before european arrive.
Maybe theres a reason for that all

Most people would tell you the leaf represents Canada and the two red ends represent the two coasts, but the true hidden meaning of the flag is the immense butthurt of the French.

What's in the middle misri-user?

The fuck is that cuck attitude?
You are the cuckest link, now gtfo

Danish Crusades in Estonia

>true hidden meaning of the flag
enlighten me more

I thought your flag was blue, white and red with blue and red representing the French people that sandwiches the king

>"Farmer" wich is considered an insult at the school

And German potatoe is an insult too inshallah

My country is colombia.
The flag is Yellow, Blue and Red.
the fringe Yellow mean gold, and riches of my country.
the fringe blue mean the sea, my country is the unique country of sounth america bathed of the pacific and atlantic sea
the frige red mean the blood of the precursors in the independence of colombia in 1810.

Now, the flag of my country should be a big frige red for the blood derramed for the delincuence, a frige blue most small for the sea stolen for nicaragua, a frige yellow (riches) cambied for frige white (cocaine).

My country is a failed state.

>literally just call you dog or potatoe and expect you to get triggered over it

why are muzzels so bad at making Insults?

no fringe for your hot women. They would deserve the big yellow fringe

Best flag

don't try to reverse reverse meme me motherfucker

stars for the 50 states. red for valor, white for purity and blue for ''justice''

>Green
the country's plains and the hills

>White
the snow-capped Alps

>Red
blood spilt in the Wars of Italian Independence

A more religious interpretation is that the green represents hope, the white represents faith, and the red represents charity.

I rather fuck you like these french girls

kek

All (((they))) teach us [portuguese] as kids about our flag's symbols and meanings is wrong.
It's all super twisted and granted a mystical meaning.

besides looking like a shit flag