Last chance to travel for 2-3 years

I barely traveled after I turned 18, and I am almost 28 getting ready to start my business (truck based).

I want to travel around Europe for 1-2 months looking for a girl to get engaged with, and bring back to California.

Where should I start my hunt?

Warsaw
Krakow
Gdansk
Salzburg
Vienna
Prague
Manchester (I can easily get citizenship in UK as well, father was born there)
Graz
Budapest
Talliin
Riga
(Estonia or Riga, and maybe some Saint Petersburg travel from there too)

I will be going in September - October, how bad is central, and Eastearn Europa / Russia weather during this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Lithuania&city1=San Jose, CA&city2=Vilnius
vilnius-tourism.lt/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saint-Petersburg is very bad during winter. Ice from roofs in city centre could kill you, VERY shitty weather, -5C feels like -15C. Darknees almost a day.

OOPs I am retard, Autumn is ok but still very SHITTY like Finland

So late October is a too late in the year?
I don't own any snow clothes.

Because Finland is closer to the sea, while Moscow benefits from being inland (usually not a benefit to be inland for weather in the states).

thats old ladies summer here, comfiest weather
i bet some golddigger will be up for some californication

I don't know, usually first snow happens at this time, coat or warm jacket is ok.

I do have a criminal record (DUI misdemeanor 18 months ago).

Will this stop me from being able to visit your countries (it is a problem for Canada)?

>I want to travel around Europe for 1-2 months looking for a girl to get engaged with
Who the fuck gets engaged in such a short amount of time?

i have no clue, your gov. is a bitch to us with visa so we apply similar rules mayhaps

OP thinks if he's gonna show some $$$ dumb eastern european girls will propose to him on his first date

Eastern European women are not like chinese/filipinos?

September - October is mostly horrible mostly.
If you're lucky you'll manage to avoid the rain. IF you do, then you'll see lots of pretty leaves falling, cool weather that isn't too cold or too hot. But this is just a gamble against the weather.

Try Vilnius, it's a nice city, lots of stuff to do, places to visit, sights to see, clubs to party in, etc.

Your love life is your private thing but idk if I would travel with the only purpose of snagging a wife. Don't push it too hard, let it happen organically.

That doesn't mean that you shouldn't talk to girls overall but what I mean is just travel, be a tourist, get to know different places cultures, try out as much as you can.
Read up on local cultural events and join them if they sound interesting, more chances to talk to people.

Taking a bajillion pictures of the Gates of Dawn isn't something you'll be excited to show to people but going inside and participating in a weird tradition if it's happening at the time will be something that sticks with you for far longer. This will also give you more opportunities to talk to locals, make friends and maybe something will develop from that. I wouldn't expect to find a wife if you don't intend to stay for at least a month in one place.

What is the tradition?

How far would 2,000 euros take me in terms of food/shelter?

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Lithuania&city1=San Jose, CA&city2=Vilnius

>Truck based business
>Europe

Y-y-you're not brown are you? We've become a bit sensitive to this sort of thing.

do like your leader and go on www.mailbrides.com

No I am white, it's septic tank, grease traps and porta pottie pumping.

It is great business here in California, horrible business in poor parts like Michigan, Upstate New York....

It was just an example, I don't think there will be anything major at the Gates of Dawn during September - October (not very religious, maybe I'm missing something). You'd have to google stuff, look up events on facebook, look at other places of interest. Ask around on country-specific generals, they might have some nice info

Come to think about it, I don't think ANY large events happen during September - October

If you earned 2k per month you would be way above the average person (person, not family). Depending on how long you plan on staying, what accommodations you require, you could easily live on that much cash. I don't live in Vilnius so I can't say for sure since prices there are larger than elsewhere.

Living a little bit away from the old-town or city centre will drastically drop prices. Most short length rent related transactions are usually off the books, cash only, etc. (tax evasion), be wary of who you're dealing with not to get scammed, you can probably find some legal guys somewhere, never actually rented from people I don't know so idk how to go about it. I semi-own a small apartment near the train station and old town, but it's probably currently rented out to some students since September is here, I'll ask my uncle. This brings another good point, students are probably already rushing into the city so rent might go up, less free rooms.

en.aroudas.lt is an English version of one of our largest real-estate websites, you can search for some places to rent. (Region: Vilnius (Vilnius Region). Settlement: Vilniaus m. (Vilnius City).
erasmusu.com is mostly students/looking for roommates, maybe you can strike a deal with someone
Airbnb you're American, so maybe this one would be most familiar to you, probably this one would be the best since they don't expect long-term rent, right?
Another large website is domoplius.lt or just google "appartment rent in YOUR-CITY".

Take a look at stuff like citybee.lt/en (car sharing, needs credit card)

when arriving, check out the local ubers/taxify drivers/other transport services, taxis at the airport or train station or bus station cost a lot more than normal taxis.

for public transport, you can purchase a ticket for a day/week/month etc. Just read up on what you will require and ask for that.

vilnius-tourism.lt/en/

Thanks.

that website is probably everything you need to know. ask in /balt/ for more info (when they're not discussing anime or memeing around)