Anyone else just really sick of Muslims?

Anyone else just really sick of Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muslims
>in mehico

No

yes

reconquista must happen soon or at least a catalonian civil war, my sword is thirsty.

There really aren't any here but I interact with many on the Internetz

This sums up america in a nutshell

Yes 2bh.

I do apologize for the village idiot

yeah, they're worthless subhumans and should fuck off back to their desert

fuck off cocksucker. let me be an individual.

rude thread

How has a Muslim personally harmed you? Genuinely curious.

Time for action boys

Is just another of many superstitious cults.

No respect for trips, our youth is losing their way

The only good Muslims is a [spoiler] Muslim living peacefully in a majority Muslim nation, and not causing problems for the west by bringing Arab problems to our once great lands [/spoiler].

Most americans have never met a muslism yet they hate the shit out of us. Its the media and memes, and also bible thumping, even the jews dont hate us this much personally

they are violent subhumans forever locked in a medieval mindset

the world would be so much better off without them

There is only one good way to deal with the Saracens.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

I was sick of them the moment I knew what Islam was

Surely you agree that Europeans have a reason to hate Muslims? When they're not raping our kids or chucking acid at us/each other, they're committing terrorist attacks left right and centre. Unpleasant!

Gee, I sure wonder what they are doing in Europe in the first place, and why they left their homelands.

But the same argument could be made that majority of Pakistanis have never met a westerner yet they hate them.

t. poo in the quran

The just the uk, the rest of euros are just cucks. One thing I like about mericans is that they're willing to take arm and defend themselves

>Gee, I sure wonder what they are doing in Europe in the first place, and why they left their homelands.

Because they want to spread their filthy religion and force it on us by using terror, like their shitty prophet demands of course.

Wow rude.

> implying America is any less cucked than euros.
The left wing in America is as prominent as the left wing in Europe

Don't really care if people are muslim desu, some balkan immigrants here are muslim and they're normal and friendly. I do hate arabs and afghans though.

Hate is a strong word. Its mostlt dislike and its never to the point that they celebrate whenever some americans get killed like they do to us on facebook. Most pakistanis dont care about anything outside of pakistan

t.lived in all of the provinces

I thought Balkan Muslims were meme Muslims?

true that. The right is the majority though

So you're proud of that? I never expected less from filth like you, your kind is worth less than the dirt on my shoe.

OH yeah, sure. Of course. How could I forget that?
Its not like their homelands have been made hell thanks to American bombing, of which Europe is a complicit. At least the NATO part.
Tell me, have you ever in your life visited a bombed town? Talked to people whose entire life was washed away in front of them? Or worse, people who saw their loved ones blown to pieces right in front of them.
I have. And when you tell these individuals that the west is responsible for this, that if you go and blow yourself up over there, they are not going to have a second thought. After all, what do they have to lose?

whoops meant 4 this

I guess but so are a lot of arabs, they smoke and drink and do all sorts of immoral shit despite being "religious". I'm not sure what islam does and doesn't allow because I'm not interested in religion, but in my experience even recently immigrated albanians for example are friendlier and less nigger-like than arabs who grew up in sweden.

Just leave it man, Sup Forums is for shirposting

Oh fuck off with your warped morality, first off you do exactly the same with countries that never cooperated in any middle east business, and secondly this shit happens over our head, decided by a bunch of eurocrat politicians we didn't even choose.

The real reason is because you are jealous of us, and like a real parasite you want to destroy us from within and turn it in one of your backwards shitholes.

We should never have allowed any of your lot in here. That's what we get for being hospitable to murderous cultist scum.

Memes aside lads, how do you see the future of Pakistan? Say, in 2050? Will Islamic fundamentalism continue to dominate,or will you gradually go the way of western nations, have your religion reformed and/or seen as more of a cultural thing, and have things like homosexuality and adultery becoming gradually accepted? I've known a few paki lads here in the UK, including ones who grew up in Pakistan, and none of them actually gave a shit about Islam.

No such thing as meme muslims, either you're a muslim or you aren't. Wheather they drink, smoke or rape depends on the background they grew up in. Now take an afghan who has had his boi pucci smashed by warlords all his life, ofcourse he's gonna be psycologically damaged. He'll either end up as a fem boy or some pedo rapist and the cycle continues

To be fair, a lot of the Muslims in Europe come from the Maghreb and West Africa where the West isn't really involved.

> warped morality
Why don't you go and talk to some of the terrorism victims? Ask them their feelings about the terrorists.
But it's too late now, both for you and me. The chickens of 80s are coming back to roost, and boy, are we unprepared.

I think meme muslim was supposed to mean someone who was raised muslim, believes in god etc but doesn't follow all the rules because they realize they are now in western world so they can do as they please. Which is perfectly understandable. I agree that social and economic background has a much bigger effect on ones behavior than religion, generally speaking.

Jeebus man stop, I've been here longer than you trust me its better if you just make "wh*Te" threads than this

I've noticed a lot of that recently, too. Like people who identify as Muslims yet live like any other Western 20-something male while at the same time supporting Islamist movements and conservatism. Kek.

>Say, in 2050? Will Islamic fundamentalism continue to dominate,or will you gradually go the way of western nations
There has to be a predisposition towards steering the wheel to the opposite direction - you don't just grow addiction towards consumerism one day out of your ass.
There are literally ethnoses that have managed to keep status quo for hundreds of years even in our modern time

In 2010 I was almost a victim myself of muslim terrorists in the Moscow metro. Fuck you, the people here have nothing to be with any oil politics, and it's just a shitty excuse you use to sperg out and force your absolutely abysmal religion on others. Because you are mad that people immediately dismiss it as barbarous and bestial.

I won't judge/hate a person because he's a Muslim, but as a whole, they are pretty damn horrible and way too religious imo

I don't know, I think one inevitable consequence of globalism (no matter how hard we try to resist it) is a certain degree of cultural homogeneity. If you grow up watching American TV and movies, idolising football players in England or Spain, using social media apps where you converse with westerners, reading books by western authors, etc, then it's only natural that this will have some impact on your attitudes.

>B*sed Paki and Isl*mist Paki in the same thread

Gibe shekels

Right now, Pakistan is going through a paradigm shift, which is always interesting as a footnote in a history book but never fun to live in.
Religion and modernism are locked in a battle. In the cities the battle is mostly on the side of modernism but in rural areas religion extremely dominates. And considering that 60% of population is rural, the battle could go both ways. But I hope we become a secular state, the way the people over here want to instigate religion is completely wrong and will only result in more bloodshed.
It can be put as an identity crisis right now, especially since many people do not feel comfortable identifying with the religion thanks to its current representation, but feel like traitors if they adopt western values. This is why you will see a lot of Pakistanis in Britain marrying their sons and daughters to their families in Pakistan, because they don't want to be considered traitors. Pretty stupid imo desu

oh but don't you know, >m-muh palestine solidarity, >muh holy muslim lands, >muh revenge for the fucking crusades

dumb animal scum the lot of them

And the holy trinity is complete

I'll sell you 1 shekel for 2 shekels.

Woah

make no mistake - globalism is not some benevolent force of humanism; it simply is forced for sole purpose of one-way to control them all.
My second guess would be - EU is inviting so many moozlims just to teach them how to iive the dream of happy, working for dosh citizen, so they would stop killing themselves in 3-4 generations

>control them all

Ah yes .

yes. they're demons

For over ten years now.

i would be gladly surprised if you'd actually redirected me to /vp/ or something

it is indeed a satanic religion, any child can see that

>Its the media and memes, and also bible thumping, even the jews dont hate us this much personally
No it has more to do with the terrorism and a failure to assimilate. I know Muslims and the secular ones that are educated are fine but the rest are cancer.

Yes

Interesting desu - are more of the population becoming urban? That's what's happening in the west. I have no problems at all with secular Muslims, even if they have fundamentalist views personally, but this (((war on terror))) in the Middle East is only serving to radicalise more and more people and that's a bit worrying. Not sure if it's some deliberate plan or not, because otherwise it seems pretty fucking stupid to endanger our European countries this way. Let's hope for a peaceful secular Pakistan and Arab world in the future, without western influence.

I'm not sure it's anything as nefarious as that, I think it's just an inevitable consequence of the technology we have available now. It's not a good thing and it's not a bad thing, it's just the way things are. I unironically think that in about 100 years there will no longer be nations, but instead be something like 4 or 5 major superpowers, and even then there will probably be one secret government behind the elected governments who pull most of the strings.

who says "unified social engineering" is really something bad? That's literally the best that has happened to humanity since mechanical TVs
With one small trade-off of assimilating and homogenizing everything that's considered good by majority into one big pot.
The operative word is "majority"

>And the holy trinity is complete
There are 3 Pakistani posters?

4 if you count the other agnostic pashtun but he's rare

Yes, indeed but remember, out of the three, b*sed paki and isl*mist paki are subhuman cretins unworthy of everything except malevolence.

No! I have enough vitality to fight their butthurt internet slander for at least another one hundred years.

I used to hate Arabs, but I have given that up after talking to them on this website over the years.

There's also a gay one making 5 in total but he's also rare. We 3 are the most common and Im the most frequent shitposter

>talking to ar*bs

>I used to hate Arabs, but I have given that up after talking to them on this website over the years.
This actually happened to me, too but after spending so many years interacting with them, I've come to dislike them again.

Who is the gay one and who is the Islamist one? And by gay, do you mean the one who lusts after traps?

>Who is the gay one
you

>Islamist

Speak of the devil runtoid.

Thats me. The gay one has sex with hairy middle aged men through grindr, whats worse is that he's on the bottom

Akpal mor kus ke danna laas wachawa

>do you mean the one who lusts after traps?
Lusting after traps is totally gay.

Yep. Tired of their death cult

Because they are both the same person ie me.

Staso pashtun de?

This is getting confusing.

No it isn't. A Germanon explained that since traps are quite feminine, it means you are not attracted to men.

>dey bombed us after we bombed them. Wahhhh
>dey attacked us after we struck first wahhhhh
>dey don't like us even though we preach for their deaths wahhhh

You sound like an ork from w40k. Add more waaaaagh

I thought i did a good job copying muslims too

I terribly feel sick when I imagine countless Muslims are sitting and praying on the street in front of my home.

Are there many Muslims in Japan? Where are they from? What are they doing there?

Inshallah

just my delusion. but you foreigners on Sup Forums so often post horrible pictures regarding Muslims, and it makes me shocked every time.

One day we'll slit all your unholy throats.

Kek.
> tfw terrorist military doctrine is to add more dakka

Thats pretty barbaric

desperate times call for drastic measures

its only terrorism if we do it

wtf i love sandnigger deathcults now

>Wow rude.
See? That's your fucking problem - you're taking things too damns seriously.

So, what is the best way to dishonor muslims? Stomping under a shoo? Pour pig-blood all over? Scrawling star of david on the forehead?

You donkey-fucking spic ass never saw a Muzzie, stop LARPing as a Eurofag.

>donkey-fucking
Why are you guys so obsessed with this

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/