Why do americans hate the french so much?

Why do americans hate the french so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not particularly

Um I love the french and so does my mom

If they did they might have one redeeming quality.

because they don't speak english, americans automatically hate anyone who doesn't cater to their every need

Thats bullshit
I seen french people on games get piss off because im american

In call of duty MW3 multi on PS3 or L4D2, I always insulted americans when I saw one. these bastards deserve hanging. They are dumb, uneducated, talk for nothing. The current tempest in Texas is just the first thing.

I don't think this actually happened though

/thread

I've literally never even seen a French person.

youre assholes to us so we hate you. get fuck frog fag

seewe should have let the sovets take your asses

Much more prefer the soviets than american GIs who bombarded french cities for nothing, just to destabilize and prevent France from getting up quickly after the war. The price will be paid soon, don't worry.

just sounding like a non-french speaker in Garry's mod french serves can get you ban so yes it did happend to me

Admin autoban american IPs, I the good old days

what did we do to deserve this

Americans hate all Europeans

First you are american with all that implies, second you have a shit ping.

Americans love all Europeans expect Turks fuck those guys

should have just nuked you and been done with it.

i mean why not just let Americans realize they cant do shit since they cant speak french then leave

they cant stand our superiority

Probably just like rest of the US cant handle Texas superiority

You deserve nothing but scorn, digust, indifference, repugnance

Considering that Macron is your current President you will soon be hated by whole world with an exception of Germany.

What's wrong with you?

>Why do americans hate the french so much?
We don't beyond some rednecks it's a meme. We actually like you twats.

Probably just baiting to get some laughs,

pay NATO denbts

This guy gets it

Because you guys are smelly, rude and ungrateful :-3

I don't hate the French.

The French have a reputation for being pretty rude, especially in Paris. For example, if you try to speak with them in imperfect French, they'll pretend not to understand (the complete opposite of the Spanish who will light up and try to help).

I don't think this reputation is limited to Americans, as I know a lot of Germans that say the same thing.

literally all French stereotypes here in america are negative

>stinky
>rude
>cowards
>commie race mixers

I like the French tho

>>stinky
true
>>rude
true
>>cowards
true
>>commie race mixers
true

Most of you are alright. You have some annoying nihilistic twerps though, almost as bad as Germany.

>Stinky
No, we love perfumes.
>Rude
Not really, unlike nordic we are not cold and not autist toward foreigners.
>Cowards
No at all. french fighters are the most feared in history. We have the best best knights, the best generals, the military history.
>Commie race mixers
French are not commie. And for race mixers same as any western european country

lol

They should love you for helping them secure their liberty.

Because this guy was a dick towards the US and France was unreliable and untrustworthy throughout the Cold War.

Why are you even asking here? There is a whole wiki article on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-French_sentiment_in_the_United_States

Basically because he didn't follow each and every one of the orders given by the Americans.

I don't know maybe it's because you make that stupid kissing/curling motion with your lips and then go "euhhhhhh" like a farm animal

or maybe it's because you're a bunch of overrated, snobby cucks who all think LePen is a horrible racist for wanting to SLIGHTLY decrease immigration in your islam-infested husk of a country.

Another possible reason for your hated status may be your wretched girly accent and seeming inability to pronounce anything in any language in a way that doesn't sound like you're slurring through a single, fruity word.

love the fries

bon post

Everyone should hate the french

>Stupid kissing
How else are you supposed to greet someone?

I like France but the French hate me

I don't hate you user

oui I hate the french!

I wasn't talking about that, I'm talking about the kissy face you make when you pronounce "tu"

De Gaulle had the problem of being completely delusional and thinking it was still the 19th century, neither him or Churchill were able to accept the postwar American-dominated world.

As much as he tried to pretend France was still a great power and had a foreign policy independent of the US, nobody took him seriously in particular the Soviets found him amusing.

How do I get a beurette gf?

Don't ask me I've never had one

Most of us don't. Don't let our terrible media convince you otherwise user.

the South used to be Francophiles...

>No at all. french fighters are the most feared in history. We have the best best knights, the best generals, the military history.
Now that these vague, unsubstantiated historical claims are out of the way. What have you done lately?

>French are not commie.
You have the highest tax rate in Europe and made it illegal to collect data on race and religion because "everyone in France is the same."

>French are not commie.
y'all nearly invented it

>Franco-U.S. relations worsened even more when De Gaulle affirmed France as an independent power, in part by removing France from the joint military structure of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and vetoing Britain's entry into the EU.
>When De Gaulle requested in 1966 that all American soldiers leave French soil, US President Lyndon Baines Johnson is reported to have asked him whether that included the 60,000 who were buried in it.[8]

But I love France. Beautiful country, scrumptious food culture, and they supplied us alot of military arms and support that made our Revolution in the colonies possible.

>expect

>When De Gaulle requested in 1966 that all American soldiers leave French soil, US President Lyndon Baines Johnson is reported to have asked him whether that included the 60,000 who were buried in it.[8]

LBJ bringing the bantz

they hate freedom

FUCK OFF IMPERIALIST REEEEEE

I like France and the French.

>they've refused to become our vassals reeeee
De Gaulle was a great man, never losing the sight of his country's best interests.

c-cute

It's the complete opposite

US sentiment toward the French is usually really good (muh freedom fries aside), meanwhile the French generally hate Americans

we have nukes thanks to him so it was justified, all he did was try to keep France independent, also he had to deal with the commies which where very influential at the time.

godless niggerlovers

I'll take a flood of water over a flood of niggers any day. How's that "diversity" treating you, Pierre?

As for other French, I've gotten along with most. That is, actual French, not the migrants.

Everyone hates the fr***

cockroaches hate everybody and everybody hates the cockoaches

>not wanting to be America's vassal
wow french people are cunts!

>>When De Gaulle requested in 1966 that all American soldiers leave French soil, US President Lyndon Baines Johnson is reported to have asked him whether that included the 60,000 who were buried in it.[8]

Typical american autism

>Commune of Paris
>communism
because it says commune? you're fucking stupid

Lately ?
1958 from now

But most of the French hate us, and not just our government like most yuropoors. Do not believe the eternal Frenchie's lies.

The commune of Paris was about communism,lmao

Typical frenchie not being able to handle the bants

But when Poland and the Baltic states and all of Russia's neighbors don't want to be Russia's vassals...

You're the autistic one if you don't understanding the meaning of his statement.

He was taking a dig at the French for asking the US military to leave by reminding them of the Americans that fought and died liberating their country from the Germans. He wasn't genuinely asking whether he should take the bodies.

It was a more clever subtle way of saying, "You're a bunch of ungrateful fucks".

but the thing is that NATO has nothing to do with it. De Gaulle just didn't want France to be America's vassal and quit NATO. How can you blame him for that?

The entire Vietnam mess would have been avoided if the French had not pig-headed idiots and just given the buggers their independence in 1945 instead of trying to make a fight of it.

Of course the Dutch did same in Indonesia...

We don't.

There's a difference between not wanting to be the US's vassel and going out of your way to be contrarian to every foreign policy decision the US makes just to virtue signal, "Look at us everyone, we just did thing X when the US did thing Y, we are totally a superpower just like the Americans and Soviets. Pls respond"

De Gaulle was really insecure. The Brits were the same way for a while after WW2, but they eventually came to terms with the fact that the US and USSR were the real ones calling the shots, and stopped putting on an act much sooner than the French.

Like I said earlier, the Soviets just found it amusing when De Gaulle talked of France still being a great power.

>De Gaulle was really insecure
Insecure and to an extent it was generational, he was born back in the 19th century and had some very Victorian views that also affected Churchill.

>be Canada
>send thousands of men to help France in 2 world wars
>mostly Anglos making this sacrifice as Québecois and Cadiens refuse to volunteer and cause a conscription crisis.
>To repay Anglo Canada DeGaulle calls for a Québec libre
>nearly destroys the country that gave so much to France

DeGaulle was human trash

He was basically a hugely egotistic, disconnected old man who ignored domestic discontent until it all erupted in 1968 and finally forced him to retire.

And we love him