This is creepy, America.

i agree

no?

Better than your boring red Rock t b h

Why? Does it need a giant clock?

A giant clock necklace around George Washington isn't a bad idea 2bh

no it's not
I really like the kind of fanatism americans have for their founding fathers
Wish we did the same but since we were a kingdom long ago and we had an entire century of constant regime change all leaders are too controversial so we can't...

We don't pray and give sacrifice to these symbols how is it fanatical?

Thanks France

Please stop taking everything so fucking personal

i don't know how to say it
It's like no one can say shit about the founding fathers because they're just too awesome to blame them anything
If you blame the founding fathers for something people would get mad at you but here talk shit about De Gaulle for example, the creator of the Fifth Republic, many people won't give a damn for some reason
I wish royalists would fuck off and we could appreciate Robespierre or others for who they really were, revolutionaries that changed France for the better

I have always been angry that Polk was not included on that.

What the fuck were they thinking?

You're just jealous you don't have faces in Ayers Rock.

Reminder that is made by a dane
Americans BTFO

Well I don't know about That, but I do believe they were genius men who had a great understanding of liberty and law.

couldn't you make one for napoleon? Or is he too controversial?

Thank you Dane-user~

European immigrants and culture made this country great!

Bioshock Infinite was just a slight exaggeration. But in all seriousness it's pretty cool.

And sent lots of people to the guillotine

>all leaders are too controversial
as I understand it, French are constantly naming streets after conservative or progressive leaders, then changing the street name when a different political party comes into power.

Wat

>Dane made Mt. Rushmore
>French made statue of liberty
>Germans made hamburgers
Can Americant's do anything by themselves?

US founders are constantly under attack for owning slaves, not giving women the right to vote, etc. That sentiment is not unusual at universities, but it is rejected by the vast majority of Americans who don't care that the founders owned slaves or didn't enfranchise women.

die from smallpox.

America is a proud Danish country

Bioshock Infinite was the shit, but I'm not talking about it.

Every french leaders after 1789 is controversial, even more Napoleon. He created an authoritarian Empire in the middle of a revolution.

nothing wrong with it

No. What I mean is that there's no leaders after 1789 that people can agree on his/their contribution. Well maybe Charles de Gaulle but still that doesn't make people respect him more.

Yes, but they are still THE founding fathers and no one can replace them because they are cemented in this place

Most men worth remembering from classical antiquity owned slaves. Julius Caesar owned slaves. I do not care a whit for this relitigation of historical grievances in the court of modern moral sensibilities: it is vulgar, asinine, anachronistic, unlettered and disgraceful.

God Bless Washington and Jefferson. God Bless our nation.

Sometimes....

I agree. It's some cult of personality shit. Even the Soviets didn't take it this far.

>Lincoln
>Teddy
>founding father

It's a big statue of some of the most important in our history. Why do people on Sup Forums always get so ruffled up by random bullshit?

because they hate the fact that America has actual culture

>not honoring your Hokage
As expected from an abbo

Most Americans are clueless on how lucky they are to have had people like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt etc.

what are you talking about??
:D

Do you like this? Is from my region

e frumos coaie îmi place

>google translate
>mi piace belle palle
Really makes me think

sono 2 bele pale peo(per esere honesto)

is this pic deep purple ?

and shall be a kingdom again, god willing

I'm onboard with a lot of our jingoistic nonsense, but I have to agree with you here. My Rushmore is fucking weird, and it's weird in a way I don't like.
Why fuck up GOAT American nature?
>muh fishin' spot

>My Rushmore
Mt Rushmore

That's really really nice

I love it.

Our neoclassical feitsh knows no bounds

>Wish we did the same
Well you do have the Arc de Triomphe

>It's like no one can say shit about the founding fathers because they're just too awesome to blame them anything
This isn't really true. People constantly joke about Jefferson fucking his slaves for example. But we do have a general reverence for the Founders.

i love it, but only because it looks very old. if it was a modern building that was recently built, i would hate it for ruining the landscape.