Mexican muslims

>Mexican muslims
Will this super-hybrid ever become a reality in our lifetimes? If so how will they ever be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bhQpt8Mk_A4
vpro.nl/programmas/koken-met-van-boven/speel~WO_VPRO_808895~indianen-bekeerd-tot-islam-in-mexico-metropolis~.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2905263/Venezuelas-Maduro-OPEC-kingpin-Saudi-talks.html
argentina.embajada.gob.ve/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3097:presidente-maduro-relacion-entre-venezuela-y-arabia-saudita-trasciende-lo-estrategico-y-comercial&catid=4:noticias-de-venezuela-en-el-mundo&Itemid=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's already happening
natives in chiapas are converting en masse to islam

They exist but it's like 3,762 natives.

youtu.be/bhQpt8Mk_A4

the weapon to end humanity

Fucking disgusting tbch

>natives in chiapas
Any particular reason it's specifically that demographic converting?

I've seen this on TV once.

vpro.nl/programmas/koken-met-van-boven/speel~WO_VPRO_808895~indianen-bekeerd-tot-islam-in-mexico-metropolis~.html

i guess those are the only ones that know islam exists

imagine a white american
lmao

Some crazy Spanish mullah targeted them in the 80's/90's or something. I wouldn't be too worried, though, cause I think they're Ahmadiyya.

IIRC the link I posted tells you why.

It can be stopped if your addict people stop consume drugs. This make cartels and poor people are the only ones that get in it makes pooverty and they go yo US illegaly. And the islam shit well, they always hate european civilitation no?

It's not masses, just a very small community that had already been weakened by a previous conversion to some meme protestant denomination and is now being bankrolled by the Saudis.

No red blooded Mexican will ever give up all three the virgin of Guadalupe, our national pork dishes and mezcal and tequila. We are basically Muslim proof even if weaklings like Chicanos are falling for this shit.

You should be more concerned about Central Americans who have been leaving Catholicism in real massive numbers. Fortunately for us they hate Mexico and all aspire to become Americans.

oh and nice trips

>bankrolled by the Saudis
Um, what? Source?

90s and he tried to introduce it to the zapatistas and they told him to get fucked so then he went to local communities.

>the perfidious iberian at it again

>You should be more concerned about Central Americans who have been leaving Catholicism in real massive numbers. Fortunately for us they hate Mexico and all aspire to become Americans.
They all seem to go for meme Christianity like becoming Pentacostals or Jehovah witnesses
t.guy who lives near Mexicans and Central Americans.

Leaving catholicism for protestantism I assume
Protestants are the only ones who proselytize anymore I guess

Anyway I'm glad there's at least one country in the world today with a semblance of national pride and identity. I don't know why people shit on mexico so much. Not a chi either.

>You should be more concerned about Central Americans who have been leaving Catholicism in real massive numbers

Isn't that because they're being bought off by American evangelicals since Catholic parishes are mostly poor and because they don't know much about Catholicism in the first place?

>it's already happening
>natives in chiapas are converting en masse to islam
then the last place where I can flee to once be become conquered is already converting?

That's impossible.

Fuck off.

>en masse
>less than 1,000

Oh wow, really, shut the fuck up

t. butthurt coleto

t. Jesus "Chuy" De La Cruz

It already exists.

A mexican convert bitch got caught early this year in Spain for recruiting for ISIS. She was converted during her stay at Monterrey university (if Im not mistaken). One of the articles reporting her arrest also mentions that muslims are really active there or some shit.

Link articles, pls

How the fuck do you think indigenous Mexicans can afford to travel to Meccah? Saudis fund this shit because they know getting a foothold amongst indigenous Mexicans gives them a base that cannot be delegitimized. There was an article about Fox freaking out when this started happening but despite this being an unacceptable form of interference by a foreign government he was able to do shit.

The Chiapanecos were originally converted by Spanish Muslims of a denomination known as Mirabutin but they eventually became Sunnis when the Saudis decided to make a few donations. So it isn't like this is a principled thing, they didn't mind altering their beliefs to get themselves a sponsor and I can only assume they got started by converting to an American prosperity gospel denomination.

So Americans, Spaniards and Saudis, bottom line foreign preachers all looking to hit the jackpot that is legitimacy through conversion of indigenous Mexicans and taking advantage of people too poor and ignorant to know better.

In communities like that everyone obeys the elders which I'm ssure were happy to learn they can have four wives as emirs, it's just dumbfuckery and petty self interest all around.

I'm not an anti-Muslim biggot mind you, but this shit is infuriating.

Why can't hey leave us alone?
Yeah, I think they're close to become the majority/plurality in Guatemala.

I hate Saudi Arabia, stupid faggot, but unlike you I'd prefer to get some confirmation instead of just making stuff up.

Saudis try to pump money into Bosnia too to get Wahhabism and political islam into europe. Wonder why the western world still sucks their cock and watches why they try to fuck us all over

>Yeah, I think they're close to become the majority/plurality in Guatemala.

Weak, but the emotionalism of it is attractive to a lot of people.

>Wonder why the western world still sucks their cock and watches why they try to fuck us all over

I will never understand why the West talks about how evil Iran, Syria, etc. are but never says anything negative about Saudi Arabia when they're funding and promoting most of the durka shit that goes on in the world.

Then fucking do a google search idiot, I remember there was something abouty this on Proceso and there's a monograph on this people by some government agency. ¿Lo quieres todo peladito y en la boca?

It's better you convince yourself through your own research. Muslims were already using their embassies to set up Muslim communities in Mexico City, I don't mind the Sufis but they've got a Salafi center near the Teatro Libanes, the head of that is a Briton of all things. How the fuck is it just having foreign relations with Muslim countries means you end up with a minority of thousands?

Well, I can assure you the current dumb fuck in chief in the US isn't going to do shit, man has no problem throwing ordinary Muslims under the bus but he won't move against those actually financing terrorism and promoting extremism.

>when they're funding and promoting most of the durka shit that goes on in the world.
they aren't because of oil and US interests there. Let's use some drones and kill evil terrorists in Afghanistan instead

It's like we Germans suck Erdogan's dick although he's tried to instrumentalize the turks here for year and now that we want him to do what is necessary to keep the refugees where they are and not let them here we hold still and let him pretend he is the powerful man. Interests

What is the salafi center called?

It was called Al-Andalus

muslims know how to screw you over. Enjoy the problems we have now

Because of oil.

Saudi Arabia finances the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Daesh (in its early years, now it is self-sufficient), the Al-Nusra front, Hamas and others, with the money it gets from oil.

The "stop buying oil" solution only works if you are willing to sink your economy. As long as there are no alternative energy sources, you need their oil. It's as if the only baker in town is a killer: you want to stop buying from him, but you can't. And on to of that, you have to treat the fucking miserable well, so that he does not stop selling to you. To condemn those who buy them oil and treat them well is ignorant, imbecile and, at least in some cases, malicious.

One solution that has worked for the United States to stop relying on Saudi oil was fracking (surprisingly endorsed by Clinton). But the same postmodern ones who condemn (today, and all of a sudden) Saudi Arabia, also condemn fracking and make the game beautifully to the Saudi house.

why don't we buy oil from Venezuela? Heard they have the largest resources

>the first human extraterrestrial building on Mars will be a Latino mosque
>the first human words heard by an alien being will be "ay, que onda, esse? as selamu aleykum"

>Yfw Muslims and Mexicans unite to create a mighty empire that spans across the oceans
>Yfw they invade the United States as revenge for Trump and win
>Yfw the age of Mexican-Muslim superiority is upon us

latinos will rebel once islam tries to put their women into burqas. You can't have culos and bunda while being muslim you only have little boys

Because Maduro and the Saudis are really good friends, way beyond politics, so it would be basically the same thing.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-2905263/Venezuelas-Maduro-OPEC-kingpin-Saudi-talks.html

argentina.embajada.gob.ve/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3097:presidente-maduro-relacion-entre-venezuela-y-arabia-saudita-trasciende-lo-estrategico-y-comercial&catid=4:noticias-de-venezuela-en-el-mundo&Itemid=39

wtf I just completely hate Maduro now

centracas all are easily manipulable mayan cucks, like anons said there is a whole cocktail of sects down there

I'd sooner use my own blood as mortar for the Wall than to swear allegiance to Islam.

are you catholic?

cholos and niggas gangs are very alike yet cholos are actively removing the blacks from cali

the cholo vs muslims war tho, imagine the zetas vs isis beheading shitfest

There are no Mayas outside Gutemala, stupid. Also, don't act as if there's no people converting to Protestantism in this country.

I thought maduro tried to get buddy-buddy with iran though

At the end of the day, Maduro is also a bitch to Putin. He is an outright idiot.

Not to the same degree as in Central and South America. Mexicans are loath to convert because it means abandoning an important identity symbol. A lot of Mexicans leave the church but continue praying to la virgen. Fortunately protestants for the most part oppose this as idolatry.

Centro Salafi, seriously man

We are still a vey far way away from that. Mexico is 130+ million people and the estimate for Muslims is under 4,000, as a contrast there's something over 60,000 Jews and 100,000 Budhists, they're not taking over soon but the concern is they're going out of their way to purposefyully establish communities in key places. I wouldn't have a problem if this was natural conversions.

I'm not sure 'd be so forgiving on the US approach, renewables was a better way to go than fracking and now you've got the idiots focused on trying to keep coal alive. The willfulness of American stupidity (eg climate change denial) will be the ruin of us all.